So I get back from the store and find

Whew. No black widows here. Just these.:cool: Beware of palm trees in the shade.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpNptM4dZuk&feature=relmfu]Austin Stevens - la bocaracá - YouTube[/ame]

Well maybe.

DSC00513.JPG

...This is what I was treated to when I got back.

Knock Knock.
Who's there?
FRIGGEN BLACK WIDOW EATING ANOTHER SPIDER AT YOUR FEET!!!! RAARRRR!!!!!!
:::promptly try to flee knocking self out on the door::: (not really but the thought was there.)

Sorry no pics. was too shocked to see it and squashed em with my shoe.

Uhh yeah,
the reason they are called black widows is because of two things, first, they are black and second, they usually eat the male after mating, thus making themselves a widow.

Pretty fortunate around here, black widows are rare. Brown recluse however are abundant and an untreated bite can eat some flesh. Nasty little buggers.

I usually leave most spiders alone but black widows, recluse and a handfull of others will find zero mercy from me.

Hell I play with little brown jumpers. :lol:

Wolf spiders are another one that creep me right out, especially when they're covered in little ones hitching a ride.

wolf spiders are harmless

but huge lol

Pretty fortunate around here, black widows are rare. Brown recluse however are abundant and an untreated bite can eat some flesh. Nasty little buggers.

I usually leave most spiders alone but black widows, recluse and a handfull of others will find zero mercy from me.

Hell I play with little brown jumpers. :lol:

Wolf spiders are another one that creep me right out, especially when they're covered in little ones hitching a ride.

wolf spiders are harmless

but huge lol

Their bark is worse than their bite. :eusa_whistle:

yeah... you get it. ;)

lol... spiders freak me out!

I was helping a friend in TX clean out their parents house.... it was just full of the greatest old stuff from the mid 1800!!!

so im going through this stuff... looking inside things... roaming around... hands in all sorts of stuff... and from the other side of the house.....i hear this warning...

Watch out for the brown recluse spiders..they will be inside stuff....and they are deadly.

surprised-005.gif
surprised-005.gif
surprised-005.gif
surprised-005.gif
surprised-005.gif

:wtf:

what the fuck is a damn brown recluse spider?!?!?!?!?!?! Is she joking????
A Brown Recluse is an ill tempered little fucker for a spider. They're brown in color of course, but have a 'violin' shaped dark mark on their back. What makes them a real bitch is that they don't have venom per-sey. They inject digestive enzyme right into the body of their victim. This is why their bites quickly go necrotic as the enzyme starts digesting the bite area. Then if you do not cut out of the body all the area with the enzyme, it can float around in the body doing damage for YEARS, occasionally popping up by dissolving and having go necrotic some other part of the body, usually skin and muscle tissue. If you have this happen more than once, I've been told of experimental treatment where they have to do a 'tazer like shock' to the wound to electrically fry the enzyme and kill it dead. Then dig that tissue out.

It can leave divots in the muscle and skin up to a sphere the size of a quarter and in rare cases larger with permanent pits and scarring.

So yeah... you don't want to be anywhere near them.

Knock Knock.
Who's there?
:::promptly try to flee knocking self out on the door::: (not really but the thought was there.)

Were you out getting news bras and panties?

:lol:

sissy, it's just a spider. Anything that eats bugs can't be all bad.

STOP POSTING PICTURES OF SPIDERS YOU GUYS!!!!

Srsly, it's bad enough to just read about them, please don't add a visual to that nightmare.

My toes are curled so tight right now they're cramping.

BF --- dear God I'd have run away and not returned till someone else had blasted the damn things with Raid and removed them.

I try my best to leave them alone when they're outside but if they come inside (and inside includes the garage and shed) . . . . :eek: :eek: :eek: They are dead, dead, dead (not by me, of course).

Knock Knock.
Who's there?

Were you out getting news bras and panties?

:lol:

sissy, it's just a spider. Anything that eats bugs can't be all bad.
If it has more than 4 legs or less than 2, it's on my 'gotta die' list. With a few exceptions like some butterflies, moths, occasional firefly, honeybees... like that then.

Why you may ask that I have such strong Arachophobia? When I was a kid I woke up in the middle of the night once to discover an inch wide spider crawling across my eye. The panic was extreme. never forgot it.

So cluster munitions at 5000 feet it is. Only rational response. Everything else is a desperate measure for the under supplied.

STOP POSTING PICTURES OF SPIDERS YOU GUYS!!!!

Srsly, it's bad enough to just read about them, please don't add a visual to that nightmare.

My toes are curled so tight right now they're cramping.

BF --- dear God I'd have run away and not returned till someone else had blasted the damn things with Raid and removed them.

I try my best to leave them alone when they're outside but if they come inside (and inside includes the garage and shed) . . . . :eek: :eek: :eek: They are dead, dead, dead (not by me, of course).

I feel it incumbent upon me to point out that most of the spider pics were posted by gals, not guys.
Just saying.

surprised-005.gif
surprised-005.gif
surprised-005.gif
surprised-005.gif
surprised-005.gif
surprised-005.gif
surprised-005.gif
surprised-005.gif
surprised-005.gif
surprised-005.gif
surprised-005.gif
surprised-005.gif
surprised-005.gif
surprised-005.gif
surprised-005.gif
surprised-005.gif
surprised-005.gif
surprised-005.gif
surprised-005.gif
surprised-005.gif
surprised-005.gif
surprised-005.gif
surprised-005.gif
surprised-005.gif
surprised-005.gif

Thing is ... with me... if it sucks blood or bites... its coming after me!!!

Forum List

Back