So I picked up this Selective Service registration form at the post office this morning

The only way this makes sense is if the plan is to induct women in the future. IMO

I know that. I'm retired military.

The draft hasn't been used since Vietnam.

It's meaningless.

It's just a list of male names to press into service is the shit ever hits the fan. Or male faggots who checked the "Female" box, in which case, we're fucked.

It's just a list of male names to press into service is the shit ever hits the fan. Or male faggots who checked the "Female" box, in which case, we're fucked.
They don't have the option anymore of getting put out because they're gay.

Democrats are doing everything they can to get us into every war imaginable and making sure that we never win one ever again.

Oh excuse the fuck out me. I didn't realize that I would have had to have been 18-25 years old in order to take one of those forms, scan it, and poke fun of it.

You must be the most bored person on earth.

Why would I be bored when I have idiots like you around here to entertain me? :laughing0301:
Why don't you go through this week's Val-Pak and see if you can find material for a few dozen more dumbass troll threads?

Why don't you go through this week's Val-Pak and see if you can find material for a few dozen more dumbass troll threads?

Sure thing, over-educated cue ball. I'll see what I can find, just for your edification and enlightenment.

Wait...here you go... :laughing0301:

1713396985871.jpeg

I picked up an application for AARP the other day. There was one box marked "old" and one marked "old as shit."

Forum List

Back