So I picked up this Selective Service registration form at the post office this morning

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
I took it home and scanned it. Does anyone see anything ridiculous about it?

ss.jpg

Not really. Just because they want to know what sex the potential soldier, airman, or seamen is? Or are you pointing out, we have never drafted women? I personally do not care. It would do many young women a world of good. Mind you, I am not in favor of the draft, as no matter who you drag in, you are not getting a motivated enlistee.

Not really. Just because they want to know what sex the potential soldier, airman, or seamen is? Or are you pointing out, we have never drafted women? I personally do not care. It would do many young women a world of good. Mind you, I am not in favor of the draft, as no matter who you drag in, you are not getting a motivated enlistee.

It's not a recruiting form you fucking moron, its for selective service. Its ONLY FOR MEN. So why the fuck would you need to enter your sex? If you're a fucking woman you don't register. WTF why is this so fucking difficult for dumb fucking lefties like you?

Its a selective service form 🤦‍♂️

That's an actual form I picked up this morning at the post office.

Let's see if there are any girls out there who want to force the selective service system to register them for the draft.

:laughing0301:

The form says only men are eligible....so they want to know what sex these draftees want to identify as.

The form says only men are eligible....so they want to know what sex these draftees want to identify as.

But it doesn't read "Gender", it reads "Sex." A biological male can't be a female.

But it doesn't read "Gender", it reads "Sex." A biological male can't be a female.
One thing I learned in the military was that Military Intelligence was a misnomer and are conflicting terms.

We were told to obey orders regardless how stupid they appear, but we are only allowed to question immoral orders.

The reason they have had such a push to put cross-dressers in leadership positions was to destroy morale and push all of the biological males/warriors out in favor of wokish little twats.

So I picked up this Selective Service registration form​

Yes Mr Salt ,
Having noticed your unfortunate stance in the Nazi Israel conflict , I suppose it was just a matter of time before your SS interest showed up .

The reason they have had such a push to put cross-dressers in leadership positions was to destroy morale and push all of the biological males/warriors out in favor of wokish little twats.
Chickenfeed for Chickenhawks

All the gutless traitors who oppose having a draft forced the military to scrape the bottom of the barrel and take anyone it could get. Draftophobes are solely responsible for the Rainbow military they whine about.

Makes sense that they would have it on the form. If the person checks the "Female" box, which is right at the beginning of the form, the computer will know just to send the completed form to the recycle bin immediately.

Is the OP 18-25 years old?

Oh excuse the fuck out me. I didn't realize that I would have had to have been 18-25 years old in order to take one of those forms, scan it, and poke fun of it.

Please don't tell anyone. I wouldn't want to get into any kind of trouble with the Selective Service system.

:laughing0301:

Makes sense that they would have it on the form. If the person checks the "Female" box, which is right at the beginning of the form, the computer will know just to send the completed form to the recycle bin immediately.

Kinda like trying to purchase a firearm, and marking "Other" on the BATF Form 4473. :laughing0301:

I think it does the opposite.

They don't want heterosexual white males anymore.

Forum List

Back