So If Avoiding Chinese Restaurants Now Is Racist as AOC Claims

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Why did people go before this outbreak from China if their motivation for boycotting is based upon race?

Leftardism: Everyone and everything is racist.

very astute comment..........could it be that coronavirus MAKES
PEOPLE RACIST? ----it is the RACE-HATE virus?

..... or does SALSA make people stupid? ....or tortillas? .... or CAULIFLOWER?
or does Cauliflower make people racist. I do not recall at any time
in my life eating "Chinese cauliflower....

try to understand it from the POV of the PROGRESSIVE DONKEY OF TODAY---
without the RACIST CARD what do they have?

AOC is a moron. The people that voted for her are morons. They will vote for her again because that's what morons do. That's why we still have Aunt Ester in California and Chuckie in NY.

does this mean that people who dont eat at mexican restaurants are also racists?

In my town there are restaurants run by Chinese people that serve BOTH
"Chinese" and "Mexican" "?FOOD" people who go to those places
should be eligible for a Nobel Peace Prize

With the way people are panicking over this fake crap, now you know why they will never tell us about aliens.

Why did people go before this outbreak from China if their motivation for boycotting is based upon race?

you won't understand this.

you are a conservative so you have a very defective and deranged brain

boycotting CHINESE restaurants in the USA because of this virus is IDIOTIC!

Chinese Americans are no more likely to have this virus than Italian Americans, or the Irish....

The fucking slants are threatening to cut off our antibiotics.....wonderful how the lizards who promised us we'd turn China into a democracy by making them capitalist have been forgotten, eh? Bush41, Kissinger, Haig, and the rest of those ghouls made fortunes destroying American industry and then Clinton gave them our missile telemetry technology for campaign money. We were sold out and without Trump fighting them every day, we'd be completely at the slants' mercy. Am I "racist" calling them "slants"? who gives a shit?

Last edited:

you won't understand this.

you are a conservative so you have a very defective and deranged brain

boycotting CHINESE restaurants in the USA because of this virus is IDIOTIC!

Chinese Americans are no more likely to have this virus than Italian Americans, or the Irish....

Do you have any evidence that conservatives are boycotting Chinese restaurants? Of course you don't? That proves that your brain is defective and deranged.

try to understand it from the POV of the PROGRESSIVE DONKEY OF TODAY---
without the RACIST CARD what do they have?

Here is how stupid the left is: Back in early February the mayor of Florence Italy encouraged citizens to “hug a Chinese person”. Yes, that was the most important thing, to “fight racism”. Now the entire country is in lockdown and over a thousand dead.

Italian residents hug Chinese people to encourage them in coronavirus fight

How many people did this end up killing? We’ll never know.

Do you have any evidence that conservatives are boycotting Chinese restaurants? Of course you don't? That proves that your brain is defective and deranged.

I've avoided a Chinese buffet I go to for lemon chicken and egg rolls....authentic, been going there for 30 years. I peeked into the kitchen once and vowed never to go back but I do...did I mention the won tons? The swear at us round-eyes in Chinese so I call them all "fubar" and smile while they snarl some racist shit back at me. Until this virus has run it's course, I ain't going near the joint.

Forum List

Back