So If Biden Has All of These Great Plans If Elected

I imagine very few people think Biden is a great candidate.

The Democrat Party leadership certainly thinks so.

Sleepy Joe schlonged a large field quickly and easily, and he was basically nominated without opposition in the end.

He might not be a "great" candidate, but he is without a doubt, the finest available and head and shoulders above all of the rest

Why hasnt trumo sorted everything in 4 years as pres. Could have missed a few golf trips to do so.
Before the Covid 19 pandemic shut down the entire world, Tommy...Trump was hitting it out of the park! We had some of the best economic numbers we've ever had here and that was despite the Fed raising interest rates a number of times and our having an ongoing battle with China over trade!

Do you notice that Joe Biden's agenda is remarkably vague? You do that when you really don't have any plan to fix things.

Why hasnt trumo sorted everything in 4 years as pres. Could have missed a few golf trips to do so.

He's actually done quite a lot really, particularly on our immigration problem. Can you tell us the last time any President got "all things sorted out?" We don't live under an autocracy, we live in a Republic. That means the President has limited powers and is only one-third of our federal government.

If the Democrat led House didn't stop Trump's agenda, the commie Democrat judges did. They used a phony investigation, a phony impeachment, and basically spent over 90% of their time trying to stop Trump at every decision he tried to make.

In spite of all that, he managed to give us the greatest economy we've had in nearly half a decade. Imagine what he could have accomplished if all his opposition were not there.

Why didn’t he submit Bills with these allegedly great ideas during his decades as a career politician? Why as VP for 8 years was he so silent about these ideas?

His ideas aren't that great. I saw a list of them on this board and no sane American would ever vote for that shit. And boy is it shit. His first promise is to raise taxes.

I'm sure he'll get tons of votes with that one.

Why didn’t he submit Bills with these allegedly great ideas during his decades as a career politician? Why as VP for 8 years was he so silent about these ideas?

His ideas aren't that great. I saw a list of them on this board and no sane American would ever vote for that shit. And boy is it shit. His first promise is to raise taxes.

If you live in the suburbs and are voting Biden, then you are either ignorant or a complete dope. He is working with Cory Booker to place high-crime, low income people in all the suburbs. That means your now safe school is in jeopardy of becoming a war zone, along with your property value, which will likely be cut in half or more once he's done. It could mean placing projects where your wonderful park is today. It means you will begin to experience violent crime like armed robberies, murder, stores closing down and so forth.

If you live in the suburbs and are voting Biden, then you are either ignorant or a complete dope. He is working with Cory Booker to place high-crime, low income people in all the suburbs. That means your now safe school is in jeopardy of becoming a war zone, along with your property value, which will likely be cut in half or more once he's done. It could mean placing projects where your wonderful park is today. It means you will begin to experience violent crime like armed robberies, murder, stores closing down and so forth.

Yup and he also wants all the illegals to be American citizens. What a slap in the face for those who spent years and thousands of dollars to become Americans.

The man won't get votes with that one either. Most Americans want ALL illegals out of this country. They want the billions spent on illegals to be used for Americans.

I imagine very few people think Biden is a great candidate.

I could care less about his policies. He's not the blob. Thats good enough for me.

No he sure isn't Trump. Not by a long shot.

He's a guy who used his position to get an official fired and his son a cushy job in a business he knows nothing about.

He's also a guy who likes to be around little girls and all females. Sniffer I believe he's called.

Anyone voting for him ain't to bright.

The White House can't submit bills.
Dufus thinks Biden’s been Prez the last 51 years. And thinks the VP doesn’t push for issues.

Forum List

Back