So if biden wins do we all get trueifbaddacaffcar?

I am in no mood to laugh.

Biden is going to lock down the economy, kill the oil industry and shit on the Constitution, especially the Second Amendment.

TRUMP MUST CONTINUE TO FIGHT

He might try.

I think many leftardz think the saying "Give me liberty or give me death" is a "choice."

They b wrong.

and shit.

Life without laughter is no life at all. Even in the worst of times people need a release.
Now it is not the time to give up.

Now is the time to do physical recounts of every vote.

Why do Republicans go limp so easily?
Who said anything about giving up lol

Get a grip
You implied it.

Stop talking about a time for laughter when we clearly are not there yet.

Now is the time to g4t out the brass knuckles.

The Box 13 scandal was an event which occurred in Alice, Texas during the Senate election of 1948.[1] Lyndon B. Johnson was on the verge of losing the election to Coke Stevenson. Six days after polls had closed, 202 additional ballots were discovered in Precinct 13, which were in Johnson's favor. Stevenson was about 854 votes ahead of Johnson during the run-off. Stevenson was still ahead by midday, but after the discovery of the additional ballots, 200 additional votes for Johnson were discovered, leading to his victory by 87 votes out of 1 million voters.

Life without laughter is no life at all. Even in the worst of times people need a release.

Who said anything about giving up lol

Get a grip
You implied it.

Stop talking about a time for laughter when we clearly are not there yet.

Now is the time to g4t out the brass knuckles.

The Box 13 scandal was an event which occurred in Alice, Texas during the Senate election of 1948.[1] Lyndon B. Johnson was on the verge of losing the election to Coke Stevenson. Six days after polls had closed, 202 additional ballots were discovered in Precinct 13, which were in Johnson's favor. Stevenson was about 854 votes ahead of Johnson during the run-off. Stevenson was still ahead by midday, but after the discovery of the additional ballots, 200 additional votes for Johnson were discovered, leading to his victory by 87 votes out of 1 million voters.

There is NOTHING you or I can do to have any impact on this situation. Learning to take things in stride is vital for a healthy psyche

Late counts and recounts never go the Republicans way ever. There's a reason for that.

Just like Democrats fraudulently presenting Russian propaganda to a FISA court to spy on a US campaign resulted in a slap on the wrist for a low level staffer.

Clinton used the FBI to get intel on Republican leaders. Nothing. Obama used the IRS to target Republican groups. Nothing. Then there was Durham, we'll have a real investigation into the Russia hoax! Nothing. The FBI had Hunters laptop ... and sat on it ... Clinton staffers, Mueller staffers smash phones. Nothing.

Remember how in 2008 Democrats had to hit like four hail Mary's to get a filibuster proof majority (60) in the senate, and they hit all four of them?

Based on all history it's over. Democrats ... "won" (sic). It just is in this country

Forum List

Back