So,If MS-13 Are Not Animals,What Are They?,The Left All Over Trump Over These Remarks.

Only stupid or dishonest people are offended because the President has not done that.

He does it all the time ! He always brings up MS 13 when talking immigration .

To be fair , he was a round table talk about immigration and MS 13 was brought up (of course ) . Here’s part of it:

Mims: "Thank you. There could be an MS-13 gang member I know about — if they don't reach a certain threshold, I cannot tell ICE about it."

Trump: "We have people coming into the country, or trying to come in — and we're stopping a lot of them — but we're taking people out of the country. You wouldn't believe how bad these people are. These aren't people. These are animals. And we're taking them out of the country at a level and at a rate that's never happened before. And because of the weak laws, they come in fast, we get them, we release them, we get them again, we bring them out. It's crazy.

Any sane person with a clue would, Dufus.

MS-13 gangster, sex offenders arrested in Texas

39 Members of MS-13 Are Arrested, Authorities Say

MS-13 Gang Members Arrested in Girls’ Killings on Long Island, Police Say

Vegas police say 5 arrests in MS-13 case solves 10 murders

MS-13 gang member arrested after Md. murder victim stabbed over 100 times

Ignoramous.

You think all illegal immigrants are MS 13 gang members?

Guess you are the ignoramous .
No, but all MS 13 gang members are illegal aliens!

Dumbass.
------------------------------ i don't know if they are all illegal WMan .
Immigrants. The moron couldn't figure out the link between immigration and MS 13.

And yes, illegal.

Ah the right and their racist fear mongering . That’s all they do/. First Isis, then that whole Antifa fail, now MS 13.

People are offended because Trump pains every illegal as if they are murdeous gangsters . Thats why people are pissed.
Only stupid or dishonest people are offended because the President has not done that.

To be fair , he was a round table talk about immigration and MS 13 was brought up (of course ) . Here’s part of it:

Mims: "Thank you. There could be an MS-13 gang member I know about — if they don't reach a certain threshold, I cannot tell ICE about it."

Trump: "We have people coming into the country, or trying to come in — and we're stopping a lot of them — but we're taking people out of the country. You wouldn't believe how bad these people are. These aren't people. These are animals. And we're taking them out of the country at a level and at a rate that's never happened before. And because of the weak laws, they come in fast, we get them, we release them, we get them again, we bring them out. It's crazy.

But the lying fucks at the MS13 loving NY Times dishonestly cut {Mims: "Thank you. There could be an MS-13 gang member I know about — if they don't reach a certain threshold, I cannot tell ICE about it."}

Fucking scum that they are....

You Stalinists are such vile filth.

Ah the right and their racist fear mongering . That’s all they do/. First Isis, then that whole Antifa fail, now MS 13.

People are offended because Trump pains every illegal as if they are murdeous gangsters . Thats why people are pissed.

Exactly, he was talking about MS-13 and other gangs. When local law enforcement are not permitted to cooperate with ICE, they are protecting MS-13 as well as others, so this is a legitimate problem, but there is no basis for claiming the President called all illegals animals.

Other than Hells Angels and Peckerwood gangs, I'm not sure...

Exactly, he was talking about MS-13 and other gangs. When local law enforcement are not permitted to cooperate with ICE, they are protecting MS-13 as well as others, so this is a legitimate problem, but there is no basis for claiming the President called all illegals animals.

The reason they do that is to protect the animals.

"
Fresno County Sheriff Margaret Mims brought up the gang and her department’s ability to combat them: “There could be an MS-13 member that I know about” and yet can’t report to Immigration and Customs Enforcement.

Trump replied, saying in part, “These aren't people. These are animals."

We have to stop pretending that leftists are anything but depraved animals themselves. They are not only bringing ms13 here, they are funding them, and forcing us to tolerate them in our public schools.

Donald Trump is right. MS-13 members are 'animals.'

Peckerwood Gangs? :eek:

Are those the white version of niqqer gangs? But then Wiki would never say niqqer gangs. still racist epithets against whites are all good.

You Stalinists are such fucking pigs.

So Murder Angeles is going after insignificant criminals.

They are no different than any other violent gang in the USA..

I know you aren't that stupid.

They are worse than other violent gangs. For one thing, they're being funded as *dreamers* and protected in the schools.

For another, their ideology is satanic and based in torture and murder. As bad as the other gangs are, they are primarily clubs for thugs who break the law to make money and engage in some brutal, but incidental, murder.

MS13 is recognized world wide as an excessively dangerous, excessively violent gang where they actually engage in satanic rituals and revel in gore and bloodletting.

"
Fresno County Sheriff Margaret Mims brought up the gang and her department’s ability to combat them: “There could be an MS-13 member that I know about” and yet can’t report to Immigration and Customs Enforcement.

We have to stop pretending that leftists are anything but depraved animals themselves. They are not only bringing ms13 here, they are funding them, and forcing us to tolerate them in our public schools.

It's not just MS-13 who are animals, the NY Time, CNN and the rest of the Stalinist press are animals as well.

upload_2018-5-17_20-8-14.png

They are worse than other violent gangs. For one thing, they're being funded as *dreamers* and protected in the schools.

For another, their ideology is satanic and based in torture and murder. As bad as the other gangs are, they are primarily clubs for thugs who break the law to make money and engage in some brutal, but incidental, murder.

MS13 is recognized world wide as an excessively dangerous, excessively violent gang where they actually engage in satanic rituals and revel in gore and bloodletting.
Dreamers make them worse than any Crips, or Bloods and many other gangs, even La Costa Nostra?

"

It's not just MS-13 who are animals, the NY Time, CNN and the rest of the Stalinist press are animals as well.

View attachment 194025

This VILE attack by the liars of the leftist press is the "Basket Full of Deplorables" moment for this election cycle.

The democrats just lost the mid-terms across the board.

“Does he not believe in the spark of divinity, the dignity and worth of every person?” Pelosi asked.

"Likewise, CNBC’s John Harwood said, “However repugnant their actions, MS-13 gang members are human beings IMHO.”

"Madness."

"They were known for hacking enemies to death, executing people in broad daylight in view of witnesses, and fatally beating people with bats."

"
In 2017, as many as 10 MS-13 members stabbed a man more than 100 times in Maryland. They decapitated him and cut out his heart. The first suspect charged, who allegedly stabbed first, wasMiguel Angel Lopez-Abrego, of El Salvador, who was here illegally.

►Also last year, MS-13 members shot an unidentified girl who was thought to be 15 in the head and chest, leaving her body in the middle of a busy street in Houston’s Chinatown. The murderer said he killed her to appease Satan. “The beast did not want a material offering, but wanted a soul,” he said. He was from El Salvador originally, and here illegally."

"
In 2017, four gang members were arrested for a spree of 10 murders in Las Vegas.

►In 2014, MS-13 “enforcers” were deployed by a cartel to kidnap and torture teenagers in St. Paul.

►In 2012, Dennis Gil-Bernardez, a Honduran native and a leader in the gang, was sentenced to 80 years for, among many other crimes, stabbing a man to death on a street in Washington, D.C.

►Four men were hacked to death on Long Island, N.Y.

►A 15-year-old girl was tortured, had a tattoo cut off, and then was stabbed to death.

The documentation of the gang’s brutality is long and horrifying. Murder, torture, rape, dismemberment, mutilation. These are heinous acts, and we’re meant to know it. They are committed for that reason, to shock and terrorize, silence and warn. MS-13 means for you to be repelled and horrified. "

Dreamers make them worse than any Crips, or Bloods and many other gangs, even La Costa Nostra?

You think we should import gang members? And send them to school with our kids?

BTW, yes, I have been around gang members. Including in detention, where we hid gang members from the people who wanted to break them out after they murdered people.

You're too stupid to grasp that you just shit all over any chance you had of regaining power in the mid-terms; but you did.

Vagos isn't a Los Angeles gang. It's mostly in the Hemet Menifee area. There is a huge Harley repair shop in Marina Del Rey that many Vagos go to. Not so much in Los Angeles.

Libbies believe bad conduct is to be blamed elsewhere and not on the party commiting it
Lib 101

Forum List

Back