So,If MS-13 Are Not Animals,What Are They?,The Left All Over Trump Over These Remarks.

Other than Hells Angels and Peckerwood gangs, I'm not sure...

You're too stupid to grasp that you just shit all over any chance you had of regaining power in the mid-terms; but you did.

the leftards want to insure they have the MS-13 vote

--LOL

"POLICE believe a street gang dubbed the “world’s deadliest” have been killing young girls as part of horrific Satanic rituals."

"Brutal Mara Salvatrucha – known as MS-13 – have been named the deadliest gang in the world because of their bloodthirsty mission to commit the most murders."

"Best friends Nisa Mickens, 15, and Kayla Cuevas, 16, were beaten with baseball bats and hacked with a machete during an attack that began when gang members spotted them walking together.

The gang has been blamed for 30 other killings on Long Island since 2010.

“For far too long, MS-13 has been meting out their own version of the death penalty,” New York Attorney Robert Capers said."

Murderous street gang ‘sacrificing underage girls in satanic rituals’

I wonder how the media would of covered this if Obama made the same remark

They are no different than any other violent gang in the USA..

I know you aren't that stupid.

They are worse than other violent gangs. For one thing, they're being funded as *dreamers* and protected in the schools.

For another, their ideology is satanic and based in torture and murder. As bad as the other gangs are, they are primarily clubs for thugs who break the law to make money and engage in some brutal, but incidental, murder.

MS13 is recognized world wide as an excessively dangerous, excessively violent gang where they actually engage in satanic rituals and revel in gore and bloodletting.
Dreamers make them worse than any Crips, or Bloods and many other gangs, even La Costa Nostra?

You think we should import gang members? And send them to school with our kids?

BTW, yes, I have been around gang members. Including in detention, where we hid gang members from the people who wanted to break them out after they murdered people.
So when folks come here they have responded to an ad for "gang members"?

What is disgusting is the Media purposely framed Donald Trump's comments as if he were referring to immigrants in general. But that is hardly anything new since they don't report news anymore. They attack, they smear, they snipe they do anything to take down Trump.

You're too stupid to grasp that you just shit all over any chance you had of regaining power in the mid-terms; but you did.

--LOL

Bingo LOL

I believe he commented that they are angry and criminal because white people and the police made them that way
You know for all the white people that supposedly screwed up other races, we sure formed a well functioning country .

What is disgusting is the Media purposely framed Donald Trump's comments as if he were referring to immigrants in general. But that is hardly anything new since they don't report news anymore. They attack, they smear, they snipe they do anything to take down Trump.
They ask him later to clarify his statement when it was mentioned that that was not his meaning and it was confusing to some folks...Whaaaaa..

MS-13 has been waging a war of horror across Long Island beheading, ripping out hearts, mostly to teenaged girls.

I believe he commented that they are angry and criminal because white people and the police made them that way
You know for all the white people that supposedly screwed up other races, we sure formed a well functioning country .
does the left ever mention that there are no regular white guys in MS 13?

Ms 13 is racist. They don’t let white people or white collar join their fun club

--LOL

Bingo LOL
I wonder if this gang would allow a particular Democrat into thier group.

Only stupid or dishonest people are offended because the President has not done that.

He does it all the time ! He always brings up MS 13 when talking immigration .

To be fair , he was a round table talk about immigration and MS 13 was brought up (of course ) . Here’s part of it:

Mims: "Thank you. There could be an MS-13 gang member I know about — if they don't reach a certain threshold, I cannot tell ICE about it."

Trump: "We have people coming into the country, or trying to come in — and we're stopping a lot of them — but we're taking people out of the country. You wouldn't believe how bad these people are. These aren't people. These are animals. And we're taking them out of the country at a level and at a rate that's never happened before. And because of the weak laws, they come in fast, we get them, we release them, we get them again, we bring them out. It's crazy.
Exactly, he was talking about MS-13 and other gangs. When local law enforcement are not permitted to cooperate with ICE, they are protecting MS-13 as well as others, so this is a legitimate problem, but there is no basis for claiming the President called all illegals animals.

The reason they do that is to protect the animals.

"
Fresno County Sheriff Margaret Mims brought up the gang and her department’s ability to combat them: “There could be an MS-13 member that I know about” and yet can’t report to Immigration and Customs Enforcement.

Trump replied, saying in part, “These aren't people. These are animals."

We have to stop pretending that leftists are anything but depraved animals themselves. They are not only bringing ms13 here, they are funding them, and forcing us to tolerate them in our public schools.

Donald Trump is right. MS-13 members are 'animals.'

It's not just MS-13 who are animals, the NY Time, CNN and the rest of the Stalinist press are animals as well.

View attachment 194025

This VILE attack by the liars of the leftist press is the "Basket Full of Deplorables" moment for this election cycle.

The democrats just lost the mid-terms across the board.
Yup.

What a bunch of dumb animals.

The violence is a problem, but by attacking illegal immigrants it isn't going to solve the problem...Trump is all hot air over it just like the Chicago problem he said he was gonna fix...

Forum List

Back