So,If MS-13 Are Not Animals,What Are They?,The Left All Over Trump Over These Remarks.

The violence is a problem, but by attacking illegal immigrants it isn't going to solve the problem...Trump is all hot air over it just like the Chicago problem he said he was gonna fix...

Why should he not attack illegal immigrants? Are they an asset of some kind to America, or a burden?

He can't fix Chicago if it doesn't want to be fixed

Ah the right and their racist fear mongering . That’s all they do/. First Isis, then that whole Antifa fail, now MS 13.

People are offended because Trump pains every illegal as if they are murdeous gangsters . Thats why people are pissed.

A lot of y'all have no idea how bad these gang scum really are. You seriously have no idea (and it's better for you that you don't).

The violence is a problem, but by attacking illegal immigrants it isn't going to solve the problem...Trump is all hot air over it just like the Chicago problem he said he was gonna fix...

Why should he not attack illegal immigrants? Are they an asset of some kind to America, or a burden?
He has more important things to do like finish paying off the debt.

We would have less debt with fewer illegals.

We would have less debt with fewer illegals.
Not really since evidently, Congress supports illegals.

and debt..Along with the GOP and the Dems..
you got to admit, there was a pretty gruesome scene in "Scarface" that could be catagorized as an act some pissed off animals would do.

"Now de leg, anh?"

I wonder why they deleted that scene.its not like we will all have a heart attack watching some lunatic have a field day with a yellow chain saw

Did they?

I have an original videotape. It's in there.

Kinda like Han shot first.

you got to admit, there was a pretty gruesome scene in "Scarface" that could be catagorized as an act some pissed off animals would do.

"Now de leg, anh?"

I wonder why they deleted that scene.its not like we will all have a heart attack watching some lunatic have a field day with a yellow chain saw

Did they?

look....we made it thru some similar monty python scenes without throwing up. I'm pretty sure seeing an arm and a leg come off wouldnt traumatize anyone.

"Now de leg, anh?"

Did they?

and dont forget the excorsist....they didnt delete anything gross,,if anything,,many of us just laffed and made jokes during those scenes.

I went to the premiere. People walked out.

The bunch I was with just laughed and laughed.

They are no different than any other violent gang in the USA..

Completely wrong. I was incarcerated in New York State prison for 2 years alongside MS13, Bloods, Crips, Latin Kings, Skinhead Nazis, Alpha-Beth(Jewish gang) and Gambino affiliated Italians.

And let me tell you something...MS-13 is something else...way worse than all of the other aforementioned...by a landslide.

The Suffolk County Police (long island), the same guys that arrested me, will also tell you the same thing. As will: Bloods, Latin Kings and Skinheads.

It wasn't uncommon for all of the gangs present (except MS-13) and NON gang inmates (like myself) to form a temporary alliance to defend ourselves against MS-13.

There were times when we all had to band together to stop them from eating...to force them out...and the CO's (correction officers) silently allowed it (forced MS-13 members to beg for protective custody). They are one of those groups you can't allow to grow too large within your dorm.

I honestly wish you sheltered WHITE liberals that talk CRAZY on the internet (and believe it) would actually come out of your imaginary shell and see how the world really works.

Last edited:
They are democrat voters who kill white heterosexual males aka. not democrat voters. The enemies of the left.

They are HEROES!!! The state should grant them an award and subsidize their actions.

They are no different than any other violent gang in the USA..

Completely wrong. I was incarcerated in New York State prison for 2 years alongside MS13, Bloods, Crips, Latin Kings, Skinhead Nazis, Alpha-Beth(Jewish gang) and Gambino affiliated Italians.

And let me tell you something...MS-13 is something else...way worse than all of the other aforementioned...by a landslide.

The Suffolk County Police (long island), the same guys that arrested me, will also tell you the same thing. As will: Bloods, Latin Kings and Skinheads.

It wasn't uncommon for all of the gangs present (except MS-13) and NON gang inmates (like myself) to form a temporary alliance to defend ourselves against MS-13.

There were times when we all had to band together to stop them from eating...to force them out...and the CO's (correction officers) silently allowed it (forced MS-13 members to beg for protective custody). They are one of those groups you can't allow to grow too large within your dorm.

I honestly wish you sheltered WHITE liberals that talk CRAZY on the internet (and believe it) would actually come out of your imaginary shell and see how the world really works.

They live in their protected communities and unfortunately don't know what's going on and don't want to. As long as it's them not being harmed and those "evil, rural conservatives" or black people, they won't be giving a shit.

Forum List

Back