So if Pelosi's commission Doesn't call the Ashely Babbit shooter does it have any credibility?

This police officer felt so threatened he needed to use deadly force
From the dems purview he should be given a medal....right
We all know how scary women are. You know that sex that has to have men run the races for them.
Remember this guy saved American democracy but you won't here a peep from the dems. In fact I'm betting on the opposite
Oh and here's a link. Like anything these dumb @@@@;s know means anything

So you don’t support the police?

The one time out of how many that the Left is supporting the police and justifying opening fire on an unarmed perpetrator because the officer’s life was threatened? The only reason is because this fits a larger agenda.

When Trump's mob was breaking into the Capitol with their golf clubs and baseball bats yelling about getting Pence etc do you think any of the police officers pondered "larger agendas"?
When the scum demonRAT mob was breaking into the Capitol with their golf clubs and baseball bats......TRUMP was addressing his supporters
pathetic, you are
Is that the story you are sticking to? Reminds me of how long it took you guys to finally admit there were no WMD's in Iraq and Bush lied us into that war.

He was a police officer doing his job..
Sez who?

You dont even know his name
Internal affairs. Who do you think determines if a cop should be charged with a crime after they shoot someone? You Republicans? The court of public opinion?

Clearly you have already convicted the shooter based on what you've seen, which is crazy seeing as how you let cops shoot blacks in the back when they are running away. But when it's you white Trump supporters rushing the cops/politicians, we're supposed to let you in and let you do whatever you want. Like take a shit in Pelosi's office. That was a mob and god help Pence or Pelosi if they would have gotten to them. We'd have a lynching.

Oh and black capitol cops said they've never been called the N word more than that day. Their entire lives. Bunch of white nationalist nazi's. Oh but I'm sure there were a lot of fine people there that day on both sides of the failed coup. LOL.

The the public has a right to know
The DOJ announced it will not pursue charges against the U.S. Capitol Police who fatally shot a rioter inside the Capitol building. Officials determined there wasn't enough evidence to support a criminal prosecution.

An investigation was launched by the U.S. Attorney's Office for the District of Columbia's Public Corruption and Civil Rights Section and the Civil Rights Division, with the Metropolitan Police Department's Internal Affairs Division. According to a Justice Department statement, the investigation failed to provide evidence that the officer violated 18 U.S.C. § 242, depriving Babbitt of her rights under color of law.

"In order to establish a violation of this statute, prosecutors must prove, beyond a reasonable doubt, that the officer acted willfully to deprive Ms. Babbitt of a right protected by the Constitution or other law, here the Fourth Amendment right not to be subjected to an unreasonable seizure," a DOJ statement read. "Prosecutors would have to prove not only that the officer used force that was constitutionally unreasonable, but that the officer did so 'willfully,' which the Supreme Court has interpreted to mean that the officer acted with a bad purpose to disregard the law."

If Republicans truly love and understand the constitution they'll know this was a good kill. Not murder.

Who do you think determines if a cop should be charged with a crime after they shoot someone?
I cant charge him with a crime but I can review is record to see how much of a Deep State sniper he might be

Or not

We need to see who and what the man is before deciding

That asshole obama accused an honest white cop of misconduct during the henry gates affair without evidence

I dont want to make that mistake

Nope, we've already established there is no such right.
Notice black people don't go after cops who they believe wrongfully shot a black person but if Trumpsters found out this cops name he'd be kidnapped and tortured and Trump wouldn't even take responsibility. Or notice George Zimmerman is still alive? But Republicans are the craziest.

Biden’s hesitancy about Trump receiving intelligence briefings, briefly explained​

Former presidents are usually allowed access to sensitive intelligence, but Trump might not be.

The DOJ announced it will not pursue charges against the U.S. Capitol Police who fatally shot a rioter inside the Capitol building. Officials determined there wasn't enough evidence to support a criminal prosecution.

An investigation was launched by the U.S. Attorney's Office for the District of Columbia's Public Corruption and Civil Rights Section and the Civil Rights Division, with the Metropolitan Police Department's Internal Affairs Division. According to a Justice Department statement, the investigation failed to provide evidence that the officer violated 18 U.S.C. § 242, depriving Babbitt of her rights under color of law.

"In order to establish a violation of this statute, prosecutors must prove, beyond a reasonable doubt, that the officer acted willfully to deprive Ms. Babbitt of a right protected by the Constitution or other law, here the Fourth Amendment right not to be subjected to an unreasonable seizure," a DOJ statement read. "Prosecutors would have to prove not only that the officer used force that was constitutionally unreasonable, but that the officer did so 'willfully,' which the Supreme Court has interpreted to mean that the officer acted with a bad purpose to disregard the law."

If Republicans truly love and understand the constitution they'll know this was a good kill. Not murder.
Libs have to actually look for evidence before they find it

And I certainly wont take the corrupt Deep State word for it

Deep state. LOL. RINO's. LOL. Globalists. LOL. You're such an idiot. Scary how Trump was able to mobilize the greedy and ignorant in America.

Who do you think determines if a cop should be charged with a crime after they shoot someone?
I cant charge him with a crime but I can review is record to see how much of a Deep State sniper he might be

Or not

We need to see who and what the man is before deciding

That asshole obama accused an honest white cop of misconduct during the henry gates affair without evidence

I dont want to make that mistake
Nope, who he is, is of no matter. All that matters were his actions that day and the actions of Ashli Targetpractice. And his actions were to protect the lives being threatened by a violent mob attempting to gain access to the House chamber where some lawmakers were still holed up. Her actions were to join a mob trying to get at law makers in the Speaker's Lobby and the House chamber. When she attempted to lead that mob past a police barricade to gain access into a visibly restricted area, she left the cop no choice but to resort to lethal force to keep that mob out.

Nothing else about him or her matters. She was doing her "job" as an insurgent and he was doing his job as a cop. He was thoroughly investigated and cleared of any wrong-doing. You don't have to like that; but then, who the fuck cares what you like?

Deep state. LOL. RINO's. LOL. Globalists. LOL. You're such an idiot. Scary how Trump was able to mobilize the greedy and ignorant in America.
Go fuck yourself

I dont want to wallow in the mud with name calling

Because thats what libs excel in and I would lose

If you dont know what the Deep State is thats your problem

The same goes for globalists who serve the interests of china over the United States

Go fuck yourself

The same goes for globalists who serve the interests of china over the United States
LOLOL

You already lost when you claimed a right which doesn't exist to condemn a cop who was cleared of wrong-doing for keeping a mob at bay from the threat of harm to lawmakers who had been in the process of certifying the election for Biden because they were crazy enough to fall for Trump's Big Lie that Biden really lost the election he won.

You don't know because there is no such right.
You might be surprised

I suppose they are scrubbing the public record for him in anticipation of his coming out
LOL

I would have been surprised had you actually been able to prove that is a right.

But alas, there is no such right.

Go fuck yourself

Sealy knows very well what the 'Deep State' is. He is simply demonstrating one of the snowflakes' favorite tactics - 'playing the 'stupid' game. It's where they pretend to be what they really are. They believe it is 'annoying'. I find it amusing.

Forum List

Back