So If The Economy Is So Strong, Then Why Did The Stock Market Plunge Over 300 Points? Oops.

Fact is you'll never be happy with the amount of taxes you're paying until its nothing

Always talk about Taxes. Never any talk about efficiency or clean up of waste fraud abuse oversize etc. Eliminate/Consolidate (don't ask us to finance continued lunacy, like money to junkie)

No more taxes untill they fix out of control situation. 20% flat tax at most seems good start.

:eusa_think::oops-28: Now wait! didn't Obama tell us last night that the state of the union is strong? The Economy is roaring, etc.? Then maybe Obama needs to explain why the DOW took another big hit today as Crude went under $30.00 a barrel. Maybe he just assumes that over 60 per-cent of us are just as dumb as turkeys and guinea pigs?
:stupid:
If you think more expensive oil is bad for us consumers, then you as dumb as a turkey and a guinea pig, but not both put together.

Fact is you'll never be happy with the amount of taxes you're paying until its nothing

Always talk about Taxes. Never any talk about efficiency or clean up of waste fraud abuse oversize etc. Eliminate/Consolidate (don't ask us to finance continued lunacy, like money to junkie)

No more taxes untill they fix out of control situation. 20% flat tax at most seems good start.
Oh I was very hopeful the tea baggers would do away with the fraud and abuse that goes on in government but they never went after any bipartisan targets. Just social programs that the left values.

GOP are budget hawks but only when they aren't in power.

Of course we're in for a huge crash someday look at the debt. The Rich will be just fine but the masses are going to suffer. Capitalism has one flaw. It needs busts. Can't always boom

:eusa_think::oops-28: Now wait! didn't Obama tell us last night that the state of the union is strong? The Economy is roaring, etc.? Then maybe Obama needs to explain why the DOW took another big hit today as Crude went under $30.00 a barrel. Maybe he just assumes that over 60 per-cent of us are just as dumb as turkeys and guinea pigs?
If you think more expensive oil is bad for us consumers, then you as dumb as a turkey and a guinea pig, but not both put together.
I think more expensive oil is bad. Am I wrong?

I think more expensive oil is bad. Am I wrong?
You are correct. In other words, not wrong.

why would anyone wanna live in NY anyway? what a mess that place is,,,go ahead and spend up to 4 hours a day in traffic!

I spend every spring in the city. It's beautiful! Plus the food, Broadway, Opera. Peter Luger. I was VERY disappointed when the plans to open one in Vegas failed.

Of course we're in for a huge crash someday look at the debt. The Rich will be just fine but the masses are going to suffer. Capitalism has one flaw. It needs busts. Can't always boom
Remember France, the last thing the rich heard after "let them eat cake" was "off with their heads".

A 20% flat tax will be a tax increase on the middle class.

Remember France, the last thing the rich heard after "let them eat cake" was "off with their heads".

Violence solves NOTHING...unless it's VERY specifically The American Revolution or The Civil War.

And she would be right, and all of you are flat wrong.

The Dow jumped 400 points several weeks ago.

What is going on is the the stock market wants a certain thing, and guess what sonnies and girlies, despite that fuck Santelli, there is no certain thing in life other than we are going to die.

and pay taxes...

The market is adjusting and it is coming back to ground. Oil prices are a bigger concern than most will realize seeing it could crush state economies like Texas along with countries like Canada.

Royal Bank of Scotland is projecting oil prices could hit as low as sixteen dollars a barrel, so will it hit that low?

What is going on is the the stock market wants a certain thing, and guess what sonnies and girlies, despite that fuck Santelli, there is no certain thing in life other than we are going to die.

and pay taxes...

The market is adjusting and it is coming back to ground. Oil prices are a bigger concern than most will realize seeing it could crush state economies like Texas along with countries like Canada.

Royal Bank of Scotland is projecting oil prices could hit as low as sixteen dollars a barrel, so will it hit that low?

Texas will NEVER be crushed, I tell ye! NEVER!

and pay taxes...

Yeah, and I fart magically delicious rainbows on the second Tuesday of every week...

Oil is dropping, China is a lead weight on the market, and 2016 could be a year when we clinch our ass cheeks real tight because of the screwing the market is about to give us...

and pay taxes...

Yeah, and I fart magically delicious rainbows on the second Tuesday of every week...

Oil is dropping, China is a lead weight on the market, and 2016 could be a year when we clinch our ass cheeks real tight because of the screwing the market is about to give us...

If the Free Market is consumer driven, why is the MARKET about to screw us?
Are consumers the Market?
Who, or WHAT is the Market?

Forum List

Back