So If The Economy Is So Strong, Then Why Did The Stock Market Plunge Over 300 Points? Oops.

WHY? After nearly a decade, the answer (to a liberal) is still obvious:

'Buuuuuuuusssssshhhhh!'

:p

A 20% flat tax will be a tax increase on the middle class.

Agreed. Get good tax plan and dump 75K page book. Trump has plan.
Tax Reform

Mine is better.

Keep the current tax laws and:

-Base Federal tax for corporations at 30% of revenue.
-Raise minimum wage to $23.50/hr. Based on where minimum wage should be using 1970-2015 rise in food, shelter, and transportation.
-Eliminate all business subsidies (deductions/write-offs/write-downs) except for employee expenses which are deducted dollar-for-dollar on all city, state, and Federal taxes and fees with the Feds refunding city, State, and fees.
-Companies with 500 employees or less, employee expenses above the deduction are subsidized at 100% with funds usually give back to the States.
-Adjust Social Security and private/public retirement and pension payments using 1970-2015 price structure.
-Remove the FICA limit.
-Back down ALL costs, prices, fees, to January 1, 2009 levels and hold them for 10 years which will eliminate inflation.
-Recall ALL off-shore investments tax free, and disallow any further off-shore investments.
-Make inversion illegal.
My plan would reduce small business costs for employees and taxes to 30%. That's a 15%-30% drop.
My plan would put BILLIONS into the economy daily.
My plan would put the $100 trillion plus currently owned by corporate America back into the economy.
My plan would end all welfare.
My plan would significantly increase social security and pension payments.
My plan would hold prices for 10 years, thus eliminating inflation.

Let's see. So Chinese exports are way down. And China's largest market is? Could it be the US? Could a looming recession in the US account for lower sales of Chinese goods here?
Wow, if only someone knew about economics. If only.
Could a looming recession in the US
Now that's truly hysterical.
You dont think we are entering a recession? You are a fool.
Yeah, we're definitely entering a recession..
Obama’s Numbers (January 2016 Update)
Wrong.
Get me someone who actually understands economics and numbers.
Refute any of the numbers I've shown you and provide your evidence that shows us "heading into a recession."
Factcheck is largely non-partisan and relies on data from the most reliable sources. Please actually take some time to refute the numbers instead of being a partisan drone.
Eat shit.
Consumer spendng is soft. Layoffs and cut backs in the oil field. International weakness. Lower levels of business investment.
If you don't think we're heading into a recession you're brain dead.

A 20% flat tax will be a tax increase on the middle class.

Agreed. Get good tax plan and dump 75K page book. Trump has plan.
Tax Reform

Mine is better.

Keep the current tax laws and:

-Base Federal tax for corporations at 30% of revenue.
-Raise minimum wage to $23.50/hr. Based on where minimum wage should be using 1970-2015 rise in food, shelter, and transportation.
-Eliminate all business subsidies (deductions/write-offs/write-downs) except for employee expenses which are deducted dollar-for-dollar on all city, state, and Federal taxes and fees with the Feds refunding city, State, and fees.
-Companies with 500 employees or less, employee expenses above the deduction are subsidized at 100% with funds usually give back to the States.
-Adjust Social Security and private/public retirement and pension payments using 1970-2015 price structure.
-Remove the FICA limit.
-Back down ALL costs, prices, fees, to January 1, 2009 levels and hold them for 10 years which will eliminate inflation.
-Recall ALL off-shore investments tax free, and disallow any further off-shore investments.
-Make inversion illegal.
My plan would reduce small business costs for employees and taxes to 30%. That's a 15%-30% drop.
My plan would put BILLIONS into the economy daily.
My plan would put the $100 trillion plus currently owned by corporate America back into the economy.
My plan would end all welfare.
My plan would significantly increase social security and pension payments.
My plan would hold prices for 10 years, thus eliminating inflation.
Your plan is on a par with everything else you post.
How would taxing corporations t 30% of revenue help anyone?

We are probably going to go into recession, almost has to happen just by virtue of our energy and export sector. Those not aware or willing to admit this are off the reservation. The odds of this are extremely high this year because of China and Europe. Closer to 7 in 10 than 50-50. The only real debate is in how deep, or long it is.

Left has to hold up the "peaches and cream" scenario, because they know exactly what it means to the general election should it come to pass. The deeper it is, the more it affects the election, because the more weight the republicans side talking points become relevant.

I believe that Obama MIGHT be able to prop up the economy long enough, but if the Democrats think after watching his past performance he will do it, I have some swampland in Florida I will sell you. Why? Because to do so, he must go against everything he has been preaching for 7 years, and you know what, that plays into the Republican narrative too! TRANSLATION-----> If he knows this will help the economy; going against his own policies, then he knows his past policies have hurt the American economy!

A real catch 22 for his administration, wouldn't you say!

Sure, ima, sure.

And no one is noticing that the market is up 200 points and oil is up today.

If the fall is Obama's fault, then the improvement is to his credit.

The far right reactionary mentoids are fun to tease.:itsok:

:eusa_think::oops-28: Now wait! didn't Obama tell us last night that the state of the union is strong? The Economy is roaring, etc.? Then maybe Obama needs to explain why the DOW took another big hit today as Crude went under $30.00 a barrel. Maybe he just assumes that over 60 per-cent of us are just as dumb as turkeys and guinea pigs?
:stupid:
Maybe you need to take a look at how the Chinese stock market affects the whole world in a globalized economy. Something most Trump followers are a little too slow to comprehend.

Of course we're in for a huge crash someday look at the debt. The Rich will be just fine but the masses are going to suffer. Capitalism has one flaw. It needs busts. Can't always boom
Remember France, the last thing the rich heard after "let them eat cake" was "off with their heads".

Violence solves NOTHING...unless it's VERY specifically The American Revolution or The Civil War.
That wasn't violence. That was the mistreated poor teaching the rich what is real anger.

The price of Oil has next to nothing to do with stock prices. China's stock market has even less to do with it. Stocks rise and fall based upon one thing - EMOTION. Fundamentals mean nothing. I've seen stocks fall when earning are great, and the rise when they are poor. Fundamentals are simply a mechanism for folks to rationalize what has already happened. They are horrible at predicting the future.

Forum List

Back