🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

So if the hate candidate of the hate party wins do we become the hate country.

I can't believe the level of hate this country has, in allowing this Evil man to be their presidential candidate. With enough support that he is completive with the Democratic nominee. . We Give this person who has no qualms at all about using the nuclear arsenal for any opponent enough Votes in the polls to be in the contest at all.
He spits out hate in every direction and his support from the right grows. How sick can they be to gamble the future and values of this country out of hate for a black man and a women.
It is not hate to want to protect Americans from Islamic terrorists or to protect Americans workers from having their jobs stolen by illegal immigrants who work so cheap that many poor Americans cannot earn a livable wage. That's called love of America, something that seems to be missing from Clinton's campaign.

In what country did you go to school to have such a distorted understanding of love and hate?
Ya so, your man just hired dozens who are on work permits For Mar-A-Lago Club, and you do know that he has his products made in China , As in Shipping jobs to other countries. Your type of love for American is funny but hardly true. Your man has done exactly what you are saying why you support him. Now about this terrorist thing, do you really think that Bumbles is the only candidate that want to protect Americans from terrorist. You made three points all of them are charged against your man, not Clinton.
People with work permits are not illegals so your point is irrelevant to the discussion of illegal immigrants from Mexico.

When Bill Clinton got China admitted to the WTO, it became impossible to force China not to manipulate its currency to make Chinese products cheaper and that forced American business people who wanted to stay competitive to have goods manufactured in China. Similarly, NAFTA, another of Bill Clinton's projects, which was fiercely opposed by the unions, paved the way for American jobs to go south of the border while rendering the US government helpless to try to protect them. Now, Obama wants to enter into another of these disastrous trade agreements, the Trans Pacific Pact, which will sen more US jobs to countries in the Pacific while leaving the US government helpless to protect these jobs.

Trump has long opposed all these pacts and has said he will either renegotiate them in a way that will keep US jobs in the US or he will withdraw from them and replace them with bilateral trade agreements that will allow him to protect US jobs.

Clinton appears not to know what she thinks about the issue.
You have no clue ,We do as much manipulating of currency as China or any country does. Your so naive or controlled, one of the other.
I have a minute I'll explain manipulation of money for you. Something that is simply a tool, a economic tool to use to calm a economy or drive a Economy. In fact the only control any country has on any other country is these agreement that your told to hate, I don't give a dam one way or another but the are net gainers for this country not a net loss for this country.
Oh ya manipulating currency. When Bush just about destroyed this country and economy, To take us out of the pit the Regressive put us in, we printed money, massive amounts of money to drive interest rates down to help in the recovery. (seed money for bussiness)Printing money actually does multiple things, along with the printing of money it devalues the currency. Which makes our exports cheaper abroad and we got the benefit of that with Exports increasing from 1.5T to 2.3T from 2009 to 2015.Our exports to china went from 69,000 million in 2009 to 116,072 million in 2015 thats almost doubling in 7 years.
The Jobs moving overseas like Trump getting his products made in China. are bad but the part we control, thats companies that are more Capitalistic then Patriotic and who leave for money or to dodge taxes. Thats a easy one.
We are the second biggest exporter in the world , so tell me why we should not go into trade agreements in the world market that we are a leading trader in. If we compete in the world market things will change. but tell me of any other alternative then us competing in that world market.
I would say that you need a education on economics minimally and stay away from FOX CRAP NEWS AND RUSH FATTY.
You appear not to understand what Trump means by manipulating the currency. The US, western European countries and most developed economies allow the exchange rate to be determined by the market, but China sets the exchange rate for its currency whenever the market rate would give it unfavorable conditions. When China devalues the yuan, it makes Chinese goods cheaper than US made goods in the US market so to compete, companies have to have their goods made in China. If Clinton had not brought China into the WTO, the US would have been able to place tariffs on Chinese goods made cheaper by currency manipulation, but WTO rules make such action illegal among members, so the US government is powerless to prevent jobs being lost to China.

"The U.S. trade deficit with China was $365.7 billion in 2015 This is a new record, up slightly from last year's record of $343 billion. The trade deficit exists because U.S. exports to China were only $116.2 billion while imports from China hit a new record of $481.9 billion."

The US does not manipulate the exchange rate of its currency. Although the Fed's policy of quantitative easy greatly increased the national debt, it would have had to produce inflation to have effected the exchange rate, and there has not been any significant inflation in the US for many years.

The huge US trade deficit, much of which is the result of Clinton's initiatives on getting China into the WTO and and NAFTA, cannot be ignored. As the US continues to spend tens of billions of dollars more on foreign made goods than foreign countries spend on US goods, foreigners accumulate huge amounts of dollars which they then use to buy up US assets, buildings, corporations and real estate, so in effect, the US is cannibalizing itself because of these multi national trade agreements that prevent the US government from protecting US companies and US jobs. Trump wants to change this drain on the US by either renegotiating trade agreements like NAFTA or withdrawing and signing separate trade agreements with Canada and Mexico that will allow the US government to take steps to prevent US jobs from going to Mexico.

I hope this helps you to understand the issues a little better.

I can't believe the level of hate this country has, in allowing this Evil man to be their presidential candidate. With enough support that he is completive with the Democratic nominee. . We Give this person who has no qualms at all about using the nuclear arsenal for any opponent enough Votes in the polls to be in the contest at all.
He spits out hate in every direction and his support from the right grows. How sick can they be to gamble the future and values of this country out of hate for a black man and a women.

Hate for black people based on?????

"Hate party" you will have to e more specific. Both hate different opinions and fear monger
I can go directly to dozens of Trump hate videos , and you must agree that the reason this disaster is a candidate is because of what he has said, and that hate has been excepted by the regressives enough to have made him their presidential Candidate. So maybe you could clear up what Democrats hate for me. Now try to be serious here. No stupid unsupportable opinions OK. Go for it.
That has nothing to do with what I said lol
You said Hate party" you will have to e more specific. Both hate different opinions and fear monger
Ok and my response is right above , it in fact is exactly what you said.
Yeah you are right. Think I just stopped reading your post because I realized how retarded you are..

It is not hate to want to protect Americans from Islamic terrorists or to protect Americans workers from having their jobs stolen by illegal immigrants who work so cheap that many poor Americans cannot earn a livable wage. That's called love of America, something that seems to be missing from Clinton's campaign.

In what country did you go to school to have such a distorted understanding of love and hate?
Ya so, your man just hired dozens who are on work permits For Mar-A-Lago Club, and you do know that he has his products made in China , As in Shipping jobs to other countries. Your type of love for American is funny but hardly true. Your man has done exactly what you are saying why you support him. Now about this terrorist thing, do you really think that Bumbles is the only candidate that want to protect Americans from terrorist. You made three points all of them are charged against your man, not Clinton.
People with work permits are not illegals so your point is irrelevant to the discussion of illegal immigrants from Mexico.

When Bill Clinton got China admitted to the WTO, it became impossible to force China not to manipulate its currency to make Chinese products cheaper and that forced American business people who wanted to stay competitive to have goods manufactured in China. Similarly, NAFTA, another of Bill Clinton's projects, which was fiercely opposed by the unions, paved the way for American jobs to go south of the border while rendering the US government helpless to try to protect them. Now, Obama wants to enter into another of these disastrous trade agreements, the Trans Pacific Pact, which will sen more US jobs to countries in the Pacific while leaving the US government helpless to protect these jobs.

Trump has long opposed all these pacts and has said he will either renegotiate them in a way that will keep US jobs in the US or he will withdraw from them and replace them with bilateral trade agreements that will allow him to protect US jobs.

You have no clue ,We do as much manipulating of currency as China or any country does. Your so naive or controlled, one of the other.
I have a minute I'll explain manipulation of money for you. Something that is simply a tool, a economic tool to use to calm a economy or drive a Economy. In fact the only control any country has on any other country is these agreement that your told to hate, I don't give a dam one way or another but the are net gainers for this country not a net loss for this country.
Oh ya manipulating currency. When Bush just about destroyed this country and economy, To take us out of the pit the Regressive put us in, we printed money, massive amounts of money to drive interest rates down to help in the recovery. (seed money for bussiness)Printing money actually does multiple things, along with the printing of money it devalues the currency. Which makes our exports cheaper abroad and we got the benefit of that with Exports increasing from 1.5T to 2.3T from 2009 to 2015.Our exports to china went from 69,000 million in 2009 to 116,072 million in 2015 thats almost doubling in 7 years.
The Jobs moving overseas like Trump getting his products made in China. are bad but the part we control, thats companies that are more Capitalistic then Patriotic and who leave for money or to dodge taxes. Thats a easy one.
We are the second biggest exporter in the world , so tell me why we should not go into trade agreements in the world market that we are a leading trader in. If we compete in the world market things will change. but tell me of any other alternative then us competing in that world market.
I would say that you need a education on economics minimally and stay away from FOX CRAP NEWS AND RUSH FATTY.
You appear not to understand what Trump means by manipulating the currency. The US, western European countries and most developed economies allow the exchange rate to be determined by the market, but China sets the exchange rate for its currency whenever the market rate would give it unfavorable conditions. When China devalues the yuan, it makes Chinese goods cheaper than US made goods in the US market so to compete, companies have to have their goods made in China. If Clinton had not brought China into the WTO, the US would have been able to place tariffs on Chinese goods made cheaper by currency manipulation, but WTO rules make such action illegal among members, so the US government is powerless to prevent jobs being lost to China.

"The U.S. trade deficit with China was $365.7 billion in 2015 This is a new record, up slightly from last year's record of $343 billion. The trade deficit exists because U.S. exports to China were only $116.2 billion while imports from China hit a new record of $481.9 billion."

The US does not manipulate the exchange rate of its currency. Although the Fed's policy of quantitative easy greatly increased the national debt, it would have had to produce inflation to have effected the exchange rate, and there has not been any significant inflation in the US for many years.

The huge US trade deficit, much of which is the result of Clinton's initiatives on getting China into the WTO and and NAFTA, cannot be ignored. As the US continues to spend tens of billions of dollars more on foreign made goods than foreign countries spend on US goods, foreigners accumulate huge amounts of dollars which they then use to buy up US assets, buildings, corporations and real estate, so in effect, the US is cannibalizing itself because of these multi national trade agreements that prevent the US government from protecting US companies and US jobs. Trump wants to change this drain on the US by either renegotiating trade agreements like NAFTA or withdrawing and signing separate trade agreements with Canada and Mexico that will allow the US government to take steps to prevent US jobs from going to Mexico.

Did you read what I wrote. 90% of what your saying is what I wrote. and your a little short on knowledge if you don't understand the sequence That I explained to you, We print money when the economy calls for it, (every country does)there are three automatics when you print massive amount of money, it lowers interest rates, it devalues the dollar and it lowers the price of exports so we increase exports because with the devalued dollar , our products are cheaper in the other countries.
Yes your mono mind idea that Nafta and any agreement is just bad is baloney. They tell you to jump and you ask is how high. I would love to see how trade agreements have any major impact on our trade deficit. You say that China is bad because they control their currency to increase exports, well there is always a price to be paid for that,it raises the price of their imports and there is a massive demand for western products in China. Countries don't just change their currency value by a wave of their hand like your suggesting they do it through the market or through increase/decrease of money printed.
A couple off strait facts we have to play this game we are the second biggest exporter in the world.(obviously you have no clue what that requires to stay in the second slot) Your idea that only china manipulates their currency is ridiculous, if it is of value for any country to do they will then manipulate their money. As this country has done non stop since we found that it is a toll to control our economy.
Try thinking for your self sometime. While your at it you still need a little study in Econ 101. Go back to your books or google because you simply don't understand.

"Hate party" you will have to e more specific. Both hate different opinions and fear monger
I can go directly to dozens of Trump hate videos , and you must agree that the reason this disaster is a candidate is because of what he has said, and that hate has been excepted by the regressives enough to have made him their presidential Candidate. So maybe you could clear up what Democrats hate for me. Now try to be serious here. No stupid unsupportable opinions OK. Go for it.
You said Hate party" you will have to e more specific. Both hate different opinions and fear monger
Yeah you are right. Think I just stopped reading your post because I realized how retarded you are..
So you come back here to prove that I'm right about how hateful your party is. I can use that.

We do manipulate the exchange rate as all other countries do and printing money doesn't create inflation automatically, it can and it has to be watched . As in fact we printed tons of it after the Bush recession and we have very little inflation

We do manipulate the exchange rate as all other countries do and printing money doesn't create inflation automatically, it can and it has to be watched . As in fact we printed tons of it after the Bush recession and we have very little inflation
It is simply not true that the US manipulates the exchange rate of the dollar. The Eurozone does not manipulate the exchange rate of the euro, the UK does not manipulate the exchange rate of the pound and so on, but China does manipulate the exchange rate of the yuan to make Chinese made goods cheaper on foreign markets.

So you come back here to prove that I'm right about how hateful your party is. I can use that.
Aint my party. Im not stupid to belong to the duopoly. No keep on with your partisan hackery :thup:

Aint my party. Im not stupid to belong to the duopoly. No keep on with your partisan hackery :thup:
There is no such thing as a independent , thats only for people who can't take the heat or want people to think they are open minded

There is no such thing as a independent , thats only for people who can't take the heat or want people to think they are open minded
Voting for party is fucking stupid. You political hacks always sound the EXACT same and contradict yourselves constantly.
Then you stupid fucks want to battle about which party is the lesser of two evils. LOL like there is a difference
Circles of stupidity..

T
Voting for party is fucking stupid. You political hacks always sound the EXACT same and contradict yourselves constantly.
Then you stupid fucks want to battle about which party is the lesser of two evils. LOL like there is a difference
Circles of stupidity..
Because there is a massive difference between the two parties.

T
Circles of stupidity..
Im sorry, but only ignorant hacks say stupid shit like that. The differences are miniscule. The end game is the same.

T
Circles of stupidity..
Im sorry, but only ignorant hacks say stupid shit like that. The differences are miniscule. The end game is the same.
There are separate requirements for both parties , the prerequisite to be a republican is hate (Obvious Trump)and the prerequsite to be a democrat is a willingness to help the needer and can think that there are needs other then just yours.

T
Circles of stupidity..
By the way you can stand in the corner with the other people that have given up. Weakling.

T
Circles of stupidity..
There are separate requirements for both parties , the prerequisite to be a republican is hate (Obvious Trump)and the prerequsite to be a democrat is a willingness to help the needer and can think that there are needs other then just yours.
democrats survive on fear mongering as well. Quit being such a moron

T
Circles of stupidity..
By the way you can stand in the corner with the other people that have given up. Weakling.
given up on what? A bunch of corporatists?

T
Circles of stupidity..
democrats survive on fear mongering as well. Quit being such a moron
Who said anything about fear mongering. Did you run out of responses to what we are talking about.

T
Circles of stupidity..
given up on what? A bunch of corporatists?
If anyone is interested simply look back on this character last dozen comments and we can all have a laugh on his "given up on what? A bunch of corporatists?" It's best to get off the track when you have already given up.

Progressives are all about hate...

Thank you! I guess we'll know on November 8 if we want to be the "hate country".

Forum List

Back