So, IF Trump wins and the globalist left call for violence and tribunals against Trump voters

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
Are you all ready for it? That is what will happen. There will be a global call to remove Trump by force. The world will unite in the effort and it will most likely be under voter fraud charges as we can all expect. Russia collusion will obviously be brought up again.

This is how it will go IF Trump wins. There will be unreal violence against Trump voters and eventually Trump voters will be put onto a LIST.

Yes, don't forget the marxists and their LISTS they love to use. Our voting is public as we all know. Make no mistake. At the very least corporations owned by China will force corporations to either fire their Trump voters or not hire them.

That is IF Trump wins. IF Biden wins, the left will still push to persecute Trump voters as they have already done to the loud approvals of the left on this site and around the world.

Things to look forward to. I heard ALL of the stories and this is exactly how they do it. It has all been planned already and the grand RESET is the agenda.

Imagine how different the world would be if Hillary would have made one last run through the Blue Wall.

God Bless her for being such an arrogant bitch.

Last edited:
The discordant message is America is damned if we do and dammed don't?

Not buying it.

We'll get through regardless of who wins this thing.

Are you all ready for it? That is what will happen. There will be a global call to remove Trump by force. The world will unite in the effort and it will most likely be under voter fraud charges as we can all expect. Russia collusion will obviously be brought up again.

This is how it will go IF Trump wins. There will be unreal violence against Trump voters and eventually Trump voters will be put onto a LIST.

Yes, don't forget the marxists and their LISTS they love to use. Our voting is public as we all know. Make no mistake. At the very least corporations owned by China will force corporations to either fire their Trump voters or not hire them.

That is IF Trump wins. IF Biden wins, the left will still push to persecute Trump voters as they have already done to the loud approvals of the left on this site and around the world.

Things to look forward to. I heard ALL of the stories and this is exactly how they do it. It has all been planned already and the grand RESET is the agenda.

Those FEMA prisons aren't going to fill themselves. Don't worry. You will be as well cared for as those Mexican babies were when they were torn from their mother's arms, never to see their families again.

You know it’s incredible thst you can accept it that the virus is a hoax but you won’t look at the evidence that 9/11 was an inside job even though after BOTH events happpened,our civil libertys were taken away.Covid just accelerated it taking away what very few freedoms we had left after 9/11 which were not many. :uhoh3: I sure hope sense then you have wised up and finally have accepted the truth on 9/11.

as far as the op,yeah that is true.

Not buying it.

Was Gorsuch qualified for SCOTUS?

Are the Globalist calling for violins over Gorsuch now?

You would not simply admit Gorsuch is qualified to be part of SCOTUS. Why?

Because I'm not sure what his qualifications have to do with the prognostication that violence from the left will ensue regardless of who wins tonight.

Not buying it.

Because I'm not sure what his qualifications have to do with the prognostication that violence from the left will ensue regardless of who wins tonight.

Gorsuch is qualified for SCOTUS, just admit it

Not buying it.

Really don't know why I am wasting my time with you.

Now you know how we felt when we were educating you that 9/11 was an inside job and you covered your ears and closed you eyes refusing to get yourself educated on it :abgg2q.jpg:

Not buying it.

Gorsuch is qualified for SCOTUS, just admit it

Ha, the real question is would it matter to the globalist if he was or wasn't qualified and why would his qualification matter in their call for violence if Trumpybear wins or looses?

Probably not.

Any retribution by the left will be stopped as quick as I work my trigger finger.

Any retribution by the left will be stopped as quick as I work my trigger finger.

Gotta get it out of your butt first, huhh?

Gotta get it out of your butt first, huhh?
Nope. Just my basement. All of them.

Forum List

Back