So is now Democrats going to accuse trump of being a pirate?

Wyatt earp

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2012
Quid pro diddley didnt work

Bribery didn't work

Sure a pirate must work to hang him..

Discuss

e2c07455199ef52d95168a859f88b246e09a84031176072bd2b503d1c63194fb.jpg

Bribery didn't work
I saw a rough draft of the articles of impeachment an hour ago. The only crime listed: "Trump is a poopy-head."

True story. :cool:

I wonder if these fuckers think the American rednecks are that stupid?

Will he have to walk the plank, be hoisted from the highest yardarm, or merely be keelhauled?

Bribery didn't work
Discuss

The Democrats all just need some Canadian Mist and laid by a good piece of ass to calm themselves down. Especially Schiff. It's been so long since he's gotten some tail, his eyes are bugging out.

Bribery didn't work
Discuss

The Democrats all just need some Canadian Mist and laid by a good piece of ass to calm themselves down. Especially Schiff. It's been so long since he's gotten some tail, his eyes are bugging out.

There just isn't that much Canadian Mist and male prostitutes to satisfy all of them, seeing as how since Epstein died and Ed Buck is in jail.

Epstein didn't kill himself, you know.

The Rats will accuse The President of anything .....just pick a choose something ...anything.. being pirate, two scoops of ice cream, a tweet, a gesture, anything at all.... the DemonRats sick circus is in full swing......come to the circus come along!!!!!!:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

aZvuCcA.jpg

I wasn't alive in the 1500's but I could just imagine after watching the Democrats today

Bribery didn't work
Discuss

In Schiff's case it's, been a long time since he's given some tail. :cul2:

Bribery didn't work

Discuss

If Trump is a pirate, and if he hires people to sell corn on the cob, then they would charge a dollar for each cob of corn. They would be selling it for a buck an ear [buccaneer].

Bribery didn't work
Discuss

In Schiff's case it's, been a long time since he's given some tail. :cul2:

I suspect Schiff is more interested in moose ass than Bambi tail anyway.

Forum List

Back