So is Stefan Halper the mole

It'a all good then, thanks
How is sending an innocent man to prison for a non-crime "good?"
Well I didn't think Scootchie Libby was innocent but Trump pardoned him. Maga!
He was innocent of exposing Plame, which wasn't even a crime.

He was only guilty of a bullshit process crime.
So WHY did Libby LIE, under oath to the investigators, several times?

What was he trying to hide if it was simply Armitage? Why did he send the investigators on a wild goose chase with his lies? Who was Libby protecting? Who gave Libby his orders to smear Plame and her husband? Certainly not Armitage....

:rolleyes:
He wasn't under oath, moron. He simply misremembered what he had said previously.
:cuckoo:

He was under oath silly, when you are being investigated by the FBI it is considered being under oath and if you lie to the FBI when officially investigating, it is also PERJURY....but Libby also lied to the Grand Jury, not just the FBI investigators....

WHY DID HE LIE?

True, but he was a spy. Since when do libertarians approve of the government spying on opposition political parties?
Ever since REAGAN did it against Carter.
The evidence for that claim is about as credible as the evidence that Bush flew an SR 71 to Iran to arrange the release of the hostages. They even had a Congressional investigation for the later conspiricy thoery.
The denial is as credible as Reagan's lie that he didn't trade guns for hostages.

True, but he was a spy. Since when do libertarians approve of the government spying on opposition political parties?
The evidence for that claim is about as credible as the evidence that Bush flew an SR 71 to Iran to arrange the release of the hostages. They even had a Congressional investigation for the later conspiricy thoery.
The denial is as credible as Reagan's lie that he didn't trade guns for hostages.
Show us where this conspiricy theory was shown to be credible.

Even your MessiahRushie just admitted it today, and also let it slip out that Reagan's Spy Halper supported Tramp.

Even your MessiahRushie just admitted it today, and also let it slip out that Reagan's Spy Halper supported Tramp.
I'm certain your characterization of what Rush said is disengenuous. I'll check the transcripts to determine for myself.

How is sending an innocent man to prison for a non-crime "good?"
Well I didn't think Scootchie Libby was innocent but Trump pardoned him. Maga!
He was innocent of exposing Plame, which wasn't even a crime.

He was only guilty of a bullshit process crime.
So WHY did Libby LIE, under oath to the investigators, several times?

What was he trying to hide if it was simply Armitage? Why did he send the investigators on a wild goose chase with his lies? Who was Libby protecting? Who gave Libby his orders to smear Plame and her husband? Certainly not Armitage....

:rolleyes:
He wasn't under oath, moron. He simply misremembered what he had said previously.
:cuckoo:

He was under oath silly, when you are being investigated by the FBI it is considered being under oath and if you lie to the FBI when officially investigating, it is also PERJURY....but Libby also lied to the Grand Jury, not just the FBI investigators....

WHY DID HE LIE?
Wrong. It's crime to lie to the FBI, but you aren't under oath. Frankly, I think it's a violation of the Constitution for it to be a crime. Not unless you can just tell them to fuck off, that is.

Forum List

Back