So is Stefan Halper the mole

Ever since REAGAN did it against Carter.
Really? When did Reagan do that?
Really, you know-it-alls didn't know that one?
Guess who REAGAN'S spy was, Stefan Halper!!!!!
That's right Halper is a REPUBLICAN spy embedded in the Tramp campaign to give Tramp an excuse to claim the election was rigged if he lost and run a coup to unseat Hillary.
I asked when Reagan planted FBI spies in the Carter campaign as you claimed.
From one of your Right-wing-nut sources so you can't whine like a child, "fake news."

The FBI Informant Who Monitored the Trump Campaign, Stefan Halper, Oversaw a CIA Spying Operation in the 1980 Presidential Election

Four decades ago, Halper was responsible for a long-forgotten spying scandal involving the 1980 election, in which the Reagan campaign – using CIA officials managed by Halper, reportedly under the direction of former CIA Director and then-Vice-Presidential candidate George H.W. Bush – got caught running a spying operation from inside the Carter administration. The plot involved CIA operatives passing classified information about Carter’s foreign policy to Reagan campaign officials in order to ensure the Reagan campaign knew of any foreign policy decisions that Carter was considering.

REAGAN AIDES DESCRIBE OPERATION TO GATHER INSIDE DATA ON CARTER

Nut Ray S. Cline, his father-in-law, a former senior Central Intelligence official, rejected the account as a romantic fallacy [sic].
From your link:

Tonight, The Washington Post said it had obtained documents that had been passed to officials in the Reagan campaign by a campaign volunteer, Daniel Jones, who said he had got them from a secret agent inside the Carter Administration. Notes by Mr. Jones on the documents described their source as a ''reliable mole.'' The Post said the memos were addressed to William J. Casey, Bob Gray and Edwin Meese 3d, all prominent officials in the Reagan election effort.

Mr. Meese, now the President's Counselor, and Mr. Gray indicated they did not remember seeing the memos. Mr. Jones told The Post and The Associated Press that he had written the memos and said he had met the ''mole'' but did not know his identity.

Not far from St Louis on the Illinois side of the might Mississippi

LOL, where exactly kid? You afraid?

Well yeah, I am. On another forum I was on I had a guy that wanted to kick my ass in real life and wanted me to give him my address. I offered to meet him at the Arch but he would not go for it.

There are crazies out there

Run Forest run....

I do not run, but I am also not putting my family in danger. I was more than happy to meet the guy and put him down if need be.
What, are you some kind of coward?

If not giving my address out on an internet forum makes me a coward in your eyes, then sure I can live with that.

Go ahead and post yours and show us all how brave you are.

Really? When did Reagan do that?
That's right Halper is a REPUBLICAN spy embedded in the Tramp campaign to give Tramp an excuse to claim the election was rigged if he lost and run a coup to unseat Hillary.
From one of your Right-wing-nut sources so you can't whine like a child, "fake news."

The FBI Informant Who Monitored the Trump Campaign, Stefan Halper, Oversaw a CIA Spying Operation in the 1980 Presidential Election

Four decades ago, Halper was responsible for a long-forgotten spying scandal involving the 1980 election, in which the Reagan campaign – using CIA officials managed by Halper, reportedly under the direction of former CIA Director and then-Vice-Presidential candidate George H.W. Bush – got caught running a spying operation from inside the Carter administration. The plot involved CIA operatives passing classified information about Carter’s foreign policy to Reagan campaign officials in order to ensure the Reagan campaign knew of any foreign policy decisions that Carter was considering.

Nut Ray S. Cline, his father-in-law, a former senior Central Intelligence official, rejected the account as a romantic fallacy [sic].
From your link:

Tonight, The Washington Post said it had obtained documents that had been passed to officials in the Reagan campaign by a campaign volunteer, Daniel Jones, who said he had got them from a secret agent inside the Carter Administration. Notes by Mr. Jones on the documents described their source as a ''reliable mole.'' The Post said the memos were addressed to William J. Casey, Bob Gray and Edwin Meese 3d, all prominent officials in the Reagan election effort.

Mr. Meese, now the President's Counselor, and Mr. Gray indicated they did not remember seeing the memos. Mr. Jones told The Post and The Associated Press that he had written the memos and said he had met the ''mole'' but did not know his identity.

upload_2018-5-21_6-47-16.png

Attachments

• upload_2018-5-21_6-46-8.png
    upload_2018-5-21_6-46-8.png
    40.3 KB · Views: 60
LOL, where exactly kid? You afraid?

Well yeah, I am. On another forum I was on I had a guy that wanted to kick my ass in real life and wanted me to give him my address. I offered to meet him at the Arch but he would not go for it.

Run Forest run....

I do not run, but I am also not putting my family in danger. I was more than happy to meet the guy and put him down if need be.

If not giving my address out on an internet forum makes me a coward in your eyes, then sure I can live with that.

That's what all you snowflakes would say if you were a Republican.

So the Washington Post and the NYT are lying about the existence of the mole...or is one a tin foil hat wearer for speculating that individual is Halper?

The NY Times did not say there was a mole, they said there was an agent that was sent to investigate ties to Russia.
A mole, in other words.

If it makes you happy to use that term, then by all means use it. A mole is typically an insider, part of the campaign itself. This guy was not that.

True, but he was a spy. Since when do libertarians approve of the government spying on opposition political parties?

The Govt spies on all of us, and they never asked for my approval..weird how that works.

I do not approve of the NSA spying us, that has not stopped them.
I do not approve of the POTUS being given the power of unlimited detention of any, citizen included, without trial or a lawyer.
I do not approve of wasting 10 trillion dollars invading a country that was not a threat to us.

There is a lot of things they do I do not approve of, but since your guy just reauthorized it all, none of it will stop.

So, forgive me for not shedding tear.
So we have no basis for complaint if the government starts killing people it doesn't like?

Stupidity is not confined to you, but you do indeed exhibit it profoundly. Halper was a mole and more is coming soon.

Any day now! :290968001256257790-final:

Son you're a small little man with a closed mind. You think you are the smartest guy in the room. You don't have a clue if it isn't on the Golf Course with a beer in your hand. You're too lazy to actually google anything. I'm the guy who will be happy shoving your shit back up your ass, or I'll happily come talk to you. You choose. I travel extensively.

Such anger, have a beer and chill out. You must be new to politics in this country, I have been watching this shit since Reagan gave guns to Iran...nobody ever goes to jail and nothing ever changes.

So, you can keep on being Charlie Brown and trying to kick the darn football, but in the end the result will be the same.

And I will keep on laughing my ass off at you.

Damn funny how clueless people think that Google makes them smarter!

Kid I never get that upset ;) Never. I've fought and killed.
So you position is that Area 51 does not exist?

Sorry to hear that you do not drink beer, you are missing out. The are some amazing craft beer these days.

Area 51 as in the super secret facility that holds alien remains. Yeah, there is a base there, that does not make the rest true any more than there being a north pole makes santa real.
No one mentioned anything about aliens, dumbass.

Ah wait it was Karl Rove wasn't it and Scooty took the heat. So what's the problem this is normal.
Wrong. It was Richard Armitage, and none of you snowflake douchebags had a single criticism of the guy.
It'a all good then, thanks
How is sending an innocent man to prison for a non-crime "good?"
Well I didn't think Scootchie Libby was innocent but Trump pardoned him. Maga!
He was innocent of exposing Plame, which wasn't even a crime.

He was only guilty of a bullshit process crime.
So WHY did Libby LIE, under oath to the investigators, several times?

What was he trying to hide if it was simply Armitage? Why did he send the investigators on a wild goose chase with his lies? Who was Libby protecting? Who gave Libby his orders to smear Plame and her husband? Certainly not Armitage....

:rolleyes:

Run Forest run....

That's what all you snowflakes would say if you were a Republican.

Have you been drinking already this morning? That post looks like a drunk text, it makes no sense at all.

Still waiting for your address to be posted

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

The NY Times did not say there was a mole, they said there was an agent that was sent to investigate ties to Russia.
A mole, in other words.

If it makes you happy to use that term, then by all means use it. A mole is typically an insider, part of the campaign itself. This guy was not that.

True, but he was a spy. Since when do libertarians approve of the government spying on opposition political parties?

The Govt spies on all of us, and they never asked for my approval..weird how that works.

I do not approve of the POTUS being given the power of unlimited detention of any, citizen included, without trial or a lawyer.
I do not approve of wasting 10 trillion dollars invading a country that was not a threat to us.

There is a lot of things they do I do not approve of, but since your guy just reauthorized it all, none of it will stop.

So we have no basis for complaint if the government starts killing people it doesn't like?

You mean they are not already doing that?

Are you sure?

Ever since REAGAN did it against Carter.
The evidence for that claim is about as credible as the evidence that Bush flew an SR 71 to Iran to arrange the release of the hostages. They even had a Congressional investigation for the later conspiricy thoery.

A mole, in other words.

Are you sure?

If they were, you would defend it. And actually it is. Obama killed a U.S. citizen with a drone attack, if you don't recall.

Wrong. It was Richard Armitage, and none of you snowflake douchebags had a single criticism of the guy.

What was he trying to hide if it was simply Armitage? Why did he send the investigators on a wild goose chase with his lies? Who was Libby protecting? Who gave Libby his orders to smear Plame and her husband? Certainly not Armitage....

He wasn't under oath, moron. He simply misremembered what he had said previously.

From your link:

View attachment 194658
Daniel Jones, a Reagan volunteer, says he sent memorandums to top 1980 campaign officials attributing attached information to a ''mole'' in the Carter White House, The Washington Post said in its Thursday issue.

The newspaper said it had obtained the memos from a collector of campaign memorabilia who found them in the trash at Reagan campaign headquarters shortly after the election. Mr. Jones said, ''I can't deny it,'' adding ''you've got the documents,'' when shown some of the memos, the newspaper said.

Mr. Jones said he met with the secret agent only once and, declining to identify his source, added, ''I literally never knew his name.''

The memos were addressed to Edwin Meese 3d, now counselor to the President; William J. Casey, now Director of Central Intelligence, and the campaign's deputy director for communications, Bob Gray, now a Washington public relations executive.

Cheney.

BTW, a MOLE is someone implanted within an organization for a LONG PERIOD OF TIME.... the FBI did NOT have a mole, within the Trump campaign....

President Donald Trump and his allies are outraged at reports that the FBI used an "informant" to spy on Trump's 2016 campaign. "Really bad stuff!" the president tweeted early Friday. Supporters of the White House claim the FBI's reported tactics were illegal. House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes, R-Calif., has even subpoenaed the Justice Department for information on who the informant might have been; department and FBI officials say public disclosures of this kind could put sources in danger.

But Trump and his backers are wrong about what it means that the FBI reportedly was using a confidential source to gather information early in its investigation of possible campaign ties to Russia. The investigation started out as a counterintelligence probe, not a criminal one. And relying on a covert source rather than a more intrusive method of gathering information suggests that the FBI may have been acting cautiously – perhaps too cautiously – to protect the campaign, not undermine it.

As a former FBI counterintelligence agent, I know what Trump apparently does not: Counterintelligence investigations have a different purpose than their criminal counterparts. Rather than trying to find evidence of a crime, the FBI's counterintelligence goal is to identify, monitor and neutralize foreign intelligence activity in the United States. In short, this entails identifying foreign intelligence officers and their network of agents; uncovering their motives and methods; and ultimately rendering their operations ineffective - either by clandestinely thwarting them (say, by feeding back misinformation or "flipping" their sources into double agents) or by exposing them.

By early summer 2016, according to the New York Times, the FBI had already identified at least four members of the Trump campaign with significant ties to or contacts with Russian intelligence. The next logical step in a counterintelligence investigation would be to discern what Russia was trying to do with those people. Sending a source to talk to suspected foreign agents like campaign advisers Carter Page and George Papadopoulos could illuminate whether these individuals were being developed - or even tasked - as intelligence assets for Russia. And that could have served to generate even more information...

READ MORE: If the FBI used an informant, it wasn't to go after Trump. It was to protect him.

Are you sure?

If they were, you would defend it. And actually it is. Obama killed a U.S. citizen with a drone attack, if you don't recall.

I have defended nothing, that is just a lie on your part.
And I am glad you remembered our government killing our citizens.
Our government does a lot of shit I do not like, hunting for Russian interference in our election process is not one of those things.

Forum List

Back