So is Stefan Halper the mole

It appears so. The Washington Post and the NYTs all but called him out. Can you imagine the monumental SHITSTORM that would be happening had a spy been implanted in Hillary's campaign?

stefan_halper.jpg
Remember the shit storm that occured when Valerie Plames' identity was revealed?
Remember when Trump pardoned the guy that revealed it? What's the problem it's ok now.
Libby isn't the one who revealed it, you fucking dumbass.
Ah wait it was Karl Rove wasn't it and Scooty took the heat. So what's the problem this is normal.
Wrong. It was Richard Armitage, and none of you snowflake douchebags had a single criticism of the guy.

It appears so. The Washington Post and the NYTs all but called him out. Can you imagine the monumental SHITSTORM that would be happening had a spy been implanted in Hillary's campaign?

stefan_halper.jpg
Remember the shit storm that occured when Valerie Plames' identity was revealed?
Remember when Trump pardoned the guy that revealed it? What's the problem it's ok now.
Ah wait it was Karl Rove wasn't it and Scooty took the heat. So what's the problem this is normal.
Wrong. It was Richard Armitage, and none of you snowflake douchebags had a single criticism of the guy.
It'a all good then, thanks

How is sending an innocent man to prison for a non-crime "good?"

Well I didn't think Scootchie Libby was innocent but Trump pardoned him. Maga!

He was innocent of exposing Plame, which wasn't even a crime.

He was only guilty of a bullshit process crime.

stefan_halper.jpg

there would be blood in the streets

He was innocent of exposing Plame, which wasn't even a crime.

He was only guilty of a bullshit process crime.
Glad you agree the Mueller investigation should go on indefinitely! Maga!

You claim you're a libertarian, so why are you always defending these deep state criminal Democrats?

Laughing at CTs is not defending anyone. I laugh at people who think the Deep state or Area 51 or santa are real things also.

Stupidity is not confined to you, but you do indeed exhibit it profoundly. Halper was a mole and more is coming soon.

Any day now! :290968001256257790-final:

So the Washington Post and the NYT are lying about the existence of the mole...or is one a tin foil hat wearer for speculating that individual is Halper?

The NY Times did not say there was a mole, they said there was an agent that was sent to investigate ties to Russia.
Defines mole

No, it defines undercover agent. A mole by definition has to be inside the organization itself, not posing as someone on the outside.

So the Washington Post and the NYT are lying about the existence of the mole...or is one a tin foil hat wearer for speculating that individual is Halper?

The NY Times did not say there was a mole, they said there was an agent that was sent to investigate ties to Russia.
A mole, in other words.

If it makes you happy to use that term, then by all means use it. A mole is typically an insider, part of the campaign itself. This guy was not that.

True, but he was a spy. Since when do libertarians approve of the government spying on opposition political parties?

The Govt spies on all of us, and they never asked for my approval..weird how that works.

I do not approve of the NSA spying us, that has not stopped them.
I do not approve of the POTUS being given the power of unlimited detention of any, citizen included, without trial or a lawyer.
I do not approve of wasting 10 trillion dollars invading a country that was not a threat to us.

There is a lot of things they do I do not approve of, but since your guy just reauthorized it all, none of it will stop.

So, forgive me for not shedding tear.

Redefining is a thinking Error

Not as big as an error of purposeful lying on your part.

You claim you're a libertarian, so why are you always defending these deep state criminal Democrats?

Laughing at CTs is not defending anyone. I laugh at people who think the Deep state or Area 51 or santa are real things also.

Stupidity is not confined to you, but you do indeed exhibit it profoundly. Halper was a mole and more is coming soon.

Son you're a small little man with a closed mind. You think you are the smartest guy in the room. You don't have a clue if it isn't on the Golf Course with a beer in your hand. You're too lazy to actually google anything. I'm the guy who will be happy shoving your shit back up your ass, or I'll happily come talk to you. You choose. I travel extensively.

Son you're a small little man with a closed mind. You think you are the smartest guy in the room. You don't have a clue if it isn't on the Golf Course with a beer in your hand. You're too lazy to actually google anything. I'm the guy who will be happy shoving your shit back up your ass, or I'll happily come talk to you. You choose. I travel extensively.

Such anger, have a beer and chill out. You must be new to politics in this country, I have been watching this shit since Reagan gave guns to Iran...nobody ever goes to jail and nothing ever changes.

So, you can keep on being Charlie Brown and trying to kick the darn football, but in the end the result will be the same.

And I will keep on laughing my ass off at you.

Damn funny how clueless people think that Google makes them smarter!

Such anger, have a beer and chill out. You must be new to politics in this country, I have been watching this shit since Reagan gave guns to Iran...nobody ever goes to jail and nothing ever changes.

So, you can keep on being Charlie Brown and trying to kick the darn football, but in the end the result will be the same.

Kid I never get that upset ;) Never. I've fought and killed.
So you position is that Area 51 does not exist?

Sorry to hear that you do not drink beer, you are missing out. The are some amazing craft beer these days.

Area 51 as in the super secret facility that holds alien remains. Yeah, there is a base there, that does not make the rest true any more than there being a north pole makes santa real.

Area 51 as in the super secret facility that holds alien remains. Yeah, there is a base there, that does not make the rest true any more than there being a north pole makes santa real.

LOL, It doesn't make it any less possible either does it? I'll be in Orlando next spring, lets have coffee?

Forum List

Back