So is Stefan Halper the mole

mmmmmmk - go with the name the Feds gave you....... RW idiots

:abgg2q.jpg:

f07.jpg

So the Washington Post and the NYT are lying about the existence of the mole...or is one a tin foil hat wearer for speculating that individual is Halper?

The NY Times did not say there was a mole, they said there was an agent that was sent to investigate ties to Russia.

An undercover agent. AKA, a mole.

It appears so. The Washington Post and the NYTs all but called him out. Can you imagine the monumental SHITSTORM that would be happening had a spy been implanted in Hillary's campaign?

stefan_halper.jpg
You do know that whistle-blower and REAGAN foreign affairs advisor Halper was NOT a part of lying scum Tramp's campaign, of course you do you are a know-it-all who knows everything lying scum Tramp tells you.

“Reports are there was indeed at least one FBI representative implanted, for political purposes, into my campaign for president,”
- Donald "Lying Scum" Tramp
That isn't a lie. That's what the NYT said.
Now THAT'S a lie.

So the Washington Post and the NYT are lying about the existence of the mole...or is one a tin foil hat wearer for speculating that individual is Halper?

The NY Times did not say there was a mole, they said there was an agent that was sent to investigate ties to Russia.

mole

[mohl]
See more synonyms on Thesaurus.com
noun
any of various small insectivorous mammals, especially of the familyTalpidae, living chiefly underground, and having velvety fur, verysmall eyes, and strong forefeet.
a spy who becomes part of and works from within the ranks of an enemy governmental staff or intelligence agency.
Compare double agent.

mole

[mohl]
noun
any of various small insectivorous mammals, especially of the familyTalpidae, living chiefly underground, and having velvety fur, verysmall eyes, and strong forefeet.
a spy who becomes part of and works from within the ranks of an enemy governmental staff or intelligence agency.
Compare double agent.

Yes, he worked within the campaign. Thanks for making my point.

Your desperation is palpable.

mole

[mohl]
noun
Compare double agent.

He was not part of the campaign, your lies are weak and ineffective

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

mole

[mohl]
noun
Compare double agent.

He work with the campaign, so...ditto.

But hey, we're all sure you'd be working so hard to split semantic hairs if the FBI had spied on the Hillary campaign. Yea, right.

Hypocrite, thy name is liberal.

mole

[mohl]
noun
Compare double agent.

He work with the campaign, so...ditto.

But hey, we're all sure you'd be working so hard to split semantic hairs if the FBI had spied on the Hillary campaign. Yea, right.

Hypocrite, thy name is liberal.

There is a world of difference between working with someone and being inside that organization. I spent a lot of time working with the Air Force while I was in the Marines, but never once was a part of them

You claim you're a libertarian, so why are you always defending these deep state criminal Democrats?

Laughing at CTs is not defending anyone. I laugh at people who think the Deep state or Area 51 or santa are real things also.

You just proved that you're an imbecile. Area 51 does exist, and so does the deep state. It tried to stage a coup against a lawfully elected president. Of that there is no doubt.

A mole, in other words.

If it makes you happy to use that term, then by all means use it. A mole is typically an insider, part of the campaign itself. This guy was not that.

True, but he was a spy. Since when do libertarians approve of the government spying on opposition political parties?

Forum List

Back