So is Stefan Halper the mole

Any day now! :290968001256257790-final:

Son you're a small little man with a closed mind. You think you are the smartest guy in the room. You don't have a clue if it isn't on the Golf Course with a beer in your hand. You're too lazy to actually google anything. I'm the guy who will be happy shoving your shit back up your ass, or I'll happily come talk to you. You choose. I travel extensively.

Such anger, have a beer and chill out. You must be new to politics in this country, I have been watching this shit since Reagan gave guns to Iran...nobody ever goes to jail and nothing ever changes.

So, you can keep on being Charlie Brown and trying to kick the darn football, but in the end the result will be the same.

And I will keep on laughing my ass off at you.

Damn funny how clueless people think that Google makes them smarter!

Kid I never get that upset ;) Never. I've fought and killed.
So you position is that Area 51 does not exist?

Area 51 as in the super secret facility that holds alien remains. Yeah, there is a base there, that does not make the rest true any more than there being a north pole makes santa real.

LOL, It doesn't make it any less possible either does it? I'll be in Orlando next spring, lets have coffee?

Sadly I no longer live in Florida...I am stuck in the mid-west at least two more years till my son is out of High School.

But I am a huge coffee fan...my daughter sent me a bag of Ethiopian coffee! Good stuff let me tell you!

Son you're a small little man with a closed mind. You think you are the smartest guy in the room. You don't have a clue if it isn't on the Golf Course with a beer in your hand. You're too lazy to actually google anything. I'm the guy who will be happy shoving your shit back up your ass, or I'll happily come talk to you. You choose. I travel extensively.

Such anger, have a beer and chill out. You must be new to politics in this country, I have been watching this shit since Reagan gave guns to Iran...nobody ever goes to jail and nothing ever changes.

So, you can keep on being Charlie Brown and trying to kick the darn football, but in the end the result will be the same.

Area 51 as in the super secret facility that holds alien remains. Yeah, there is a base there, that does not make the rest true any more than there being a north pole makes santa real.

LOL, It doesn't make it any less possible either does it? I'll be in Orlando next spring, lets have coffee?

Sadly I no longer live in Florida...I am stuck in the mid-west at least two more years till my son is out of High School.

Cool, where? I split time between Omaha and Bakersfield, where are you?

Not far from St Louis on the Illinois side of the might Mississippi

LOL, where exactly kid? You afraid?

Well yeah, I am. On another forum I was on I had a guy that wanted to kick my ass in real life and wanted me to give him my address. I offered to meet him at the Arch but he would not go for it.

There are crazies out there

But I will find us a nice place in St Louis to meet. I will get one with a ramp for your walker. If I am a kid compared to you then you have to be about 3/4 dead already!

Well yeah, I am. On another forum I was on I had a guy that wanted to kick my ass in real life and wanted me to give him my address. I offered to meet him at the Arch but he would not go for it.

Run Forest run....

But I will find us a nice place in St Louis to meet. I will get one with a ramp for your walker. If I am a kid compared to you then you have to be about 3/4 dead already!

KC kid.

Run Forest run....

I do not run, but I am also not putting my family in danger. I was more than happy to meet the guy and put him down if need be.

Run Forest run....

I do not run, but I am also not putting my family in danger. I was more than happy to meet the guy and put him down if need be.

Kansas City ,kid.......

f07.jpg

So the Washington Post and the NYT are lying about the existence of the mole...or is one a tin foil hat wearer for speculating that individual is Halper?

The NY Times did not say there was a mole, they said there was an agent that was sent to investigate ties to Russia.
Defines mole

No, it defines undercover agent. A mole by definition has to be inside the organization itself, not posing as someone on the outside.
Hahahahaha

Stupidity is not confined to you, but you do indeed exhibit it profoundly. Halper was a mole and more is coming soon.

Any day now! :290968001256257790-final:

Sorry to hear that you do not drink beer, you are missing out. The are some amazing craft beer these days.

Open up the files then! LOL, why all the secrecy?

Run Forest run....

What, are you some kind of coward?

True, but he was a spy. Since when do libertarians approve of the government spying on opposition political parties?
Ever since REAGAN did it against Carter.
Really? When did Reagan do that?
Really, you know-it-alls didn't know that one?
Guess who REAGAN'S spy was, Stefan Halper!!!!!
That's right Halper is a REPUBLICAN spy embedded in the Tramp campaign to give Tramp an excuse to claim the election was rigged if he lost and run a coup to unseat Hillary.

True, but he was a spy. Since when do libertarians approve of the government spying on opposition political parties?
That's right Halper is a REPUBLICAN spy embedded in the Tramp campaign to give Tramp an excuse to claim the election was rigged if he lost and run a coup to unseat Hillary.
I asked when Reagan planted FBI spies in the Carter campaign as you claimed.

From one of your Right-wing-nut sources so you can't whine like a child, "fake news."

The FBI Informant Who Monitored the Trump Campaign, Stefan Halper, Oversaw a CIA Spying Operation in the 1980 Presidential Election

Four decades ago, Halper was responsible for a long-forgotten spying scandal involving the 1980 election, in which the Reagan campaign – using CIA officials managed by Halper, reportedly under the direction of former CIA Director and then-Vice-Presidential candidate George H.W. Bush – got caught running a spying operation from inside the Carter administration. The plot involved CIA operatives passing classified information about Carter’s foreign policy to Reagan campaign officials in order to ensure the Reagan campaign knew of any foreign policy decisions that Carter was considering.

From one of your Right-wing-nut sources so you can't whine like a child, "fake news."

The FBI Informant Who Monitored the Trump Campaign, Stefan Halper, Oversaw a CIA Spying Operation in the 1980 Presidential Election

Four decades ago, Halper was responsible for a long-forgotten spying scandal involving the 1980 election, in which the Reagan campaign – using CIA officials managed by Halper, reportedly under the direction of former CIA Director and then-Vice-Presidential candidate George H.W. Bush – got caught running a spying operation from inside the Carter administration. The plot involved CIA operatives passing classified information about Carter’s foreign policy to Reagan campaign officials in order to ensure the Reagan campaign knew of any foreign policy decisions that Carter was considering.

REAGAN AIDES DESCRIBE OPERATION TO GATHER INSIDE DATA ON CARTER

Nut Ray S. Cline, his father-in-law, a former senior Central Intelligence official, rejected the account as a romantic fallacy [sic].

Forum List

Back