So is Sunni Man a Moderate???

Sina's Challenge

I receive many emails from angry Muslims, who sometimes beg me, and sometimes order me to remove this site. I consider both, pleading and bullying, signs of psychopathology. Argumentum ad baculum and argumentum ad misericordiam are both logical fallacies.

If you do not like this site and want me to remove it, instead of acting as a bully or as a victim, disprove my charges against Muhammad logically. Not only will I remove the site, I will publicly announce that Islam is a true religion. I will also pay

$50,000 U.S. dollars

to anyone who can disprove any of the dozen of the accusations that I have made against Muhammad. I accuse Muhammad of being:
a narcissist a misogynist a rapist
a pedophile a lecher a torturer
a mass murderer a cult leader an assassin
a terrorist a mad man a looter
Sina's Challenge

So dont rant kalam, go collect your money

There's a reason people don't take you or your idols seriously, and you should be able to figure out what it is on your own by reading my last post. :lol:

Nobody who is so convinced that they're correct in spite of blatant ignorance of the subject matter (ie: you, "Sina") is going to be intellectually honest enough to admit it when somebody proves them wrong. :rolleyes:

Sina can keep his money and use it to enroll in some Arabic classes.

Yep.

An act of WAR carried out between two Nations actively engaged in said war, against military targets,
If the intention was simply to wipe out military targets, they would have bombed those specific targets instead of wiping out entire cities. Why do you think that the bomb was developed in the first place? It served a larger purpose than putting an end to the war. The US and the USSR each wanted to terrorize the world into recognizing their military ascendency and the US opted to do so by obliterating hundreds of thousands of innocent lives. I'd say that those bombs did a pretty thorough job of terrorizing the Japanese into surrendering on America's terms.

is not, BY DEFINITION, an act of terrorism.
In that case, you should provide a definition of "terrorism" that can't easily be applied to actions of the US military.

Shall I repost my link to the source documents proving that we attacked a military target and that our use of those bombs ended a war that would have killed MILLIONS of Japanese citizens with OUT their use?
Silly hypothetical scenarios have no place in this discussion.

What is hypothetical? The Japanese refused to surrender, The US was going to invade a home Island. The Japanese ordered their civilian population to arm themselves with bamboo spears and charge any invading army on the beachheads. FACTS, not speculation.

Also a fact, on Saipan and Okinawa the Japanese PROVED the civilian population would obey the military. They were ordered to commit suicide rather then surrender and they did so in LARGE numbers.

On Okinawa the indigenous Okinawans were herded into caves by force and the military used grenades to kill them.

Further fact, after 2 ATOMIC Bombs the Japanese Army REFUSED to surrender, they staged a coup to prevent the Emperor from surrendering. The Coup failed.

Once again you fucking retard I have SOURCE documents to prove all of it.

What is hypothetical? The Japanese refused to surrender, The US was going to invade a home Island. The Japanese ordered their civilian population to arm themselves with bamboo spears and charge any invading army on the beachheads. FACTS, not speculation.
Are you disputing that the bombs were dropped? This discussion is not about the morality of the decision to drop the bombs and -- according to the definition provided -- morality does not factor into whether an action is considered "terrorism" or not. As I said, this speculation about the wisdom of the decision has no place here.

Also a fact, on Saipan and Okinawa the Japanese PROVED the civilian population would obey the military. They were ordered to commit suicide rather then surrender and they did so in LARGE numbers.

On Okinawa the indigenous Okinawans were herded into caves by force and the military used grenades to kill them.

Further fact, after 2 ATOMIC Bombs the Japanese Army REFUSED to surrender, they staged a coup to prevent the Emperor from surrendering. The Coup failed.

See above. You're arguing about whether those attacks were justifiable. That question is not a concern of mine at the moment and not part of the discussion at hand.

Yeah you just keep telling yourself that.

6i8nih.jpg

Are you disputing that the bombs were dropped? This discussion is not about the morality of the decision to drop the bombs and -- according to the definition provided -- morality does not factor into whether an action is considered "terrorism" or not. As I said, this speculation about the wisdom of the decision has no place here.

See above. You're arguing about whether those attacks were justifiable. That question is not a concern of mine at the moment and not part of the discussion at hand.

For the slow and terminally stupid, the bombs were dropped to end the war. And guess what? They succeeded. Both bombs were dropped on MILITARY targets. Another fact for you, since you seem to need help with History.... More Japanese died in the bombings of Tokyo then in either of the Atomic blasts.

Prior to the bombs being dropped the Army which controlled the Japanese Government REFUSED to surrender. The Emperor would not intervene either. After the bombs were dropped the Army still refused to surrender but the Emperor DID intervene BECAUSE of the Atomic bombs. And it took both to convince him. The Army even tried an unsuccessful Coup to stop the Emperor.

The Army did this KNOWING that come winter there was no fuel source to heat the populations homes, no food to feed them. Knowing that they could not stop an invasion. The army intended to see the total destruction of the Country and its population.

For instance, I would like to see abortion made illegal. :cool:

You must realize of course that making it illegal won't stop it, you'll just get to hurt more people with stonings or lashings or whatever the penalty in sharia is for that.

As for the A bombs dropped on japan, they had it coming. I just don't see why they don't drop some on the taliban and end that war too.

As for fitnah, he's a douchebag. Funny, but still a doucher.

I keep hearing on this board the term, "moderate muslim".

So I have to ask; "What exactly is a moderate muslim"?

It it based on Politics? Religiosity? Westernization?

It's mostly based on how much the person who posts it likes you. :eusa_shhh:
It is usually the most anti-Islamic people on the board who are always calling for moderate muslims.

But I belive the only muslim who would fit their description of a moderate muslim.

Would be a muslim who has abandoned Islam and is now an apostate. :doubt:

And that muslim would be in fear for their life.

It's mostly based on how much the person who posts it likes you. :eusa_shhh:
It is usually the most anti-Islamic people on the board who are always calling for moderate muslims.

But I belive the only muslim who would fit their description of a moderate muslim.

I agree.

By abandoning God.

Their life is of little value and they are destined for Hell. :evil:

I agree.

By abandoning God.

Their life is of little value and they are destined for Hell. :evil:

You're brainwashed. Many muslims have left Islam and have found the Living God. My God is alive. Yours is dead. My prophet rose from the dead and was perfect. Your prophet died a sinner and he is dust.

Forum List

Back