So It Begins. Fed Agencies Ordered to Refer It As Biden - Harris Administration

Shows how each viewed their Vice Presidents

Biden considers Kamala as part of his team

Trump viewed Pence as a servant to obey his whims. When the servant refused to disobey the law for him, Trump sent an angry mob to get Pence.
The VP will almost always be a political rival. In US History there were two occasions where the VP was actually from the opposing party. Don't kid yourself. there is no love lost between a POTUS and a VPOTUS.
Nonsense

If I were Hunter or Dr. Jill, I'd be real concerned about this Kamala broad. The Bidens certainly don't want Sleepy Joe to stumble into the Senate and his last words to be "Et tu, Hoe"

Difference between the two Presidents.

Biden is willing to share credit with Harris
Trump sent an angry mob to lynch Pence
You're hearing those voices again, huh.
Shows how each viewed their Vice Presidents

Biden considers Kamala as part of his team

Trump viewed Pence as a servant to obey his whims. When the servant refused to disobey the law for him, Trump sent an angry mob to get Pence.
Purely your own biased opinion.

I like seeing Kamala refer to the President as Joe

You NEVER saw Pence pretend to be friends with the President. It was always “The President” or “President Trump” NEVER Don or Donald

That's because Pence has respect for President Trump. Cumswalla has zero respect for Finger Rapist *Joe. She's just waiting for him to be put in the funny farm so she can take over.

I like seeing Kamala refer to the President as Joe

You NEVER saw Pence pretend to be friends with the President. It was always “The President” or “President Trump” NEVER Don or Donald

That's because Pence has respect for President Trump. Cumswalla has zero respect for Finger Rapist *Joe. She's just waiting for him to be put in the funny farm so she can take over.

It’s because Trump won’t accept him as an equal
Why he sent a mob to lynch him

Last edited:
It was never the Trump - Pence administration.

It was never the Obama - Biden administration.

But the expected transition has begun.

Prepare to see America led by a fully certified Commie soon.

View attachment 471248

Talk about trying to make something outta nothing!!!!! You're losing what passes for your mind, if this is an issue for you!

View attachment 471248

Talk about trying to make something outta nothing!!!!! You're losing what passes for your mind, if this is an issue for you!
Name the previous President who used his VP’s name.

If I remember correctly, there was a date pool regarding Harris’ accession to the throne. I had 21 May. Don’t think now that it will be that long.

View attachment 471248

If I remember correctly, there was a date pool regarding Harris’ accession to the throne. I had 21 May. Don’t think now that it will be that long.

It's difficult to fathom that you think any of this is sane on you part. You talk about Joe Biden being senile, and not knowing what's really going on, well you just described YOURSELF.

Biden is willing to share credit with Harris

Credit for what? A huge spending bill that is mostly port and unrelated to COVID. Oh that’s right, you have actually fallen for the narrative that it was a COVID relief bill. It was a payoff to appease dolts like you for a little while and ignore the disastrous policies across the board.

View attachment 471248

It's difficult to fathom that you think any of this is sane on you part. You talk about Joe Biden being senile, and not knowing what's really going on, well you just described YOURSELF.
Truinnerashuvaduprezure!

View attachment 471248

Truinnerashuvaduprezure!

COVFEFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

View attachment 471248
They can characterize their administration is they see fit.

the former President set his to incompetent.

View attachment 471248
They can characterize their administration is they see fit.

the former President set his to incompetent.
Truinnerashuva!

Forum List

Back