So It Begins. Fed Agencies Ordered to Refer It As Biden - Harris Administration

I like seeing Kamala refer to the President as Joe

You NEVER saw Pence pretend to be friends with the President. It was always “The President” or “President Trump” NEVER Don or Donald
Yeah....there was much more respect for the Office of the President in the last Admin. Not so much today...let's face it, Harris doesn't really see Xiden as the "real" President...so why would she call him that?

and who can blame her? She also believes he is a sexual predator....

It was clear that Trump and Pence were never on a first name basis.

Kamala calls Biden ...Joe
Biden called Obama....Barack
Cheney called Bush....George
Trump is still saying Pence let him down by not going back after the riot and changing the election.

Sleepy Joe won't leave office until the D's get a 51st vote in the Senate. Right now, if Xiden quits or dies, the Hoe has to abandon the Vice Presidency and that leaves the Senate with a 50-50 tie and they lose control to get anything through.

I like seeing Kamala refer to the President as Joe

You NEVER saw Pence pretend to be friends with the President. It was always “The President” or “President Trump” NEVER Don or Donald
Yeah....there was much more respect for the Office of the President in the last Admin. Not so much today...let's face it, Harris doesn't really see Xiden as the "real" President...so why would she call him that?

and who can blame her? She also believes he is a sexual predator....

It was clear that Trump and Pence were never on a first name basis.

Kamala calls Biden ...Joe
Biden called Obama....Barack
Cheney called Bush....George
I have never heard Vice President Cheney refer to President Bush, as George. I of course have no idea how they talked behind closed doors, just like I don't with Trump and Pence....and neither do you. Certainly...maybe Cheney has called President Bush, George prior to him holding the office, or after he left office in interviews...but I haven't seen it yet.

I don't disagree that Harris and Biden have little respect for the Office, and refer to Barack as Barack, and Joe as Joe...let's face it....they all know the real leader is President Xi

It was never the Trump - Pence administration.

It was never the Obama - Biden administration.

But the expected transition has begun.

Prepare to see America led by a fully certified Commie soon.

View attachment 471248
Did Biden and Harris tie the knot?

Sleepy Joe won't leave office until the D's get a 51st vote in the Senate. Right now, if Xiden quits or dies, the Hoe has to abandon the Vice Presidency and that leaves the Senate with a 50-50 tie and they lose control to get anything through.
Nope. Congress then makes AOC the VP.

I can see a doofus like Mitt Romney "reaching across the aisle" to approve that. Anything to stick it to the GOP.

How's that gonna happen when she won't get a majority in the Senate? Don't get me wrong, I certainly believe she'll be someone the left would want as VP

How's that gonna happen when she won't get a majority in the Senate? Don't get me wrong, I certainly believe she'll be someone the left would want as VP
AOC is not old enough to be VP

Nancy Pelosi.
Pelosi would fit the narrative of Democrats being the party of old rich senile Geritol guzzling career politicians.

Most Presidents like to be seen as “Regular Guys”

Biden.....Regular Guy
Obama....Regular Guy
Bush.....Regular Guy
Clinton.....Regular Guy

Trump wanted it clear that you are not in his class

AOC is not old enough to be VP
Good point...another reason she wouldn't get it.

Biden.....Regular Guy
Obama....Regular Guy
Bush.....Regular Guy
Clinton.....Regular Guy

Gas Station prices....regular guy...

Biden.....Regular Guy
Obama....Regular Guy
Bush.....Regular Guy
Clinton.....Regular Guy

Gas Station prices....regular guy...

I always buy Regular

1616509617924.jpeg

Biden.....Regular Guy
Obama....Regular Guy
Bush.....Regular Guy
Clinton.....Regular Guy

xiden.....corrupt, communist treasonist, traitor
barrag-o....racist, treasonist, traitor
Clinton.....hung around epstein and epsteins "kids"...like a "uncle billy the pedo"

It was never the Trump - Pence administration.

It was never the Obama - Biden administration.

But the expected transition has begun.

Prepare to see America led by a fully certified Commie soon.

View attachment 471248
Stumbling, Bumbling, Crumbling Faux Fraud Trans-Biden, is nothing but a Senile old hair sniffing fool who spent his life digging his own grave in Hell through bribery, extortion and graft, and selling out The American People for filthy lucre.

Old Corrupt Ahab fornicated with that Whore Jezebel so neither one of these TURDS are ever going to shine like shinola. We are screwed no matter which pieces of human excrement are fraudulently sitting in the illegitimate seat of power, which may as well be a bench in an Outhouse for the American People.

At least you get to watch The Death of the Republic and can say you were there and how once we were free as you mournfully reminisce about the Land of The Free and Home of the Brave now fundamentally changed in to The Land of The Slave.

Maybe a tear forms in your eyes as you rattle the chains of your bondage and chafe under the weight of the globalists shackles forcefully placed upon you, and ask yourself if you were dreaming when the Great American Experiment was burnt to the ground by Leftist Marxist Fascists offering their lies in exchange for the truth, and the dumb downed populous swallowed it hook, line and sinker.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back