So Kamala finally going to the Texas Border today Funny it was announced after Trumps trip

And the first picture of Trump walking his "beautiful" wall is the only thing I need to know about this, "SQUIRREL!!" of an OP.
Because that's all the fat man cares about. He helped create the border mess and all he wants is another photo op.
Way to try and stay relevant Donny.

You'd come across as being a lot smarter if you pulled your head out of your ass.

Trump didn't create the border mess. That "mess" has existed for decades...

Said helped. Along with many others from both sides of the aisle.
Point being he didn't do anything about it. Just added to the mess.

Will she by any chance be visiting Tijuana? There's a donkey show there that's missing one of their dancers. Kamala could fill in for her.

And the first picture of Trump walking his "beautiful" wall is the only thing I need to know about this, "SQUIRREL!!" of an OP.
Because that's all the fat man cares about. He helped create the border mess and all he wants is another photo op.

Lefties are not supposed to body shame.

It's about time she went to the border, you know that Biden wouldn't go. The fact is that Harris is planning to go after Trump set up his trip. The optics of this make Harris look pretty bad. I still believe she is in over her head.

You'd come across as being a lot smarter if you pulled your head out of your ass.

First, the "mess" existed, and he had no role in that. He tried to stem the flow of vermin into our country and dipshit libs fought him at every turn...

First, the "mess" existed, and he had no role in that. He tried to stem the flow of vermin into our country and dipshit libs fought him at every turn...

He didn't address it. Hence, contributed to the mess.
Most of that "vermin", were here to work. For jobs. Those jobs that those just and righteous Republican corporations want them to fill. :)

He didn't address it. Hence, contributed to the mess.
Most of that "vermin", were here to work. For jobs. Those jobs that those just and righteous Republican corporations want them to fill. :)
He didn't address it??

Are you fucking stupid? He was building a fucking wall until dipshit libs got involved.

And I don't give a fuck why they come here. They don't fucking belong here; at least not considering how they got here. We have a legal process to enter the United States. That process needs to be followed by everyone...

It seems to have gotten Harris' attention. It may be a coincident but it sure made for a bad look for her. She looks like she cares very much what Trump says or does.
You've heard of coincidence I assume?
It may or may not be but her timing is really really bad because whether it was or wasn't it looks like she was responding to his visit. She should have made the visit back in February and the optics would have looked much different, she didn't so we will never know will we?

It may or may not be but her timing is really really bad because whether it was or wasn't it looks like she was responding to his visit. She should have made the visit back in February and the optics would have looked much different, she didn't so we will never know will we?
There are no optics. Trump is no more.

What is a photo op at our southern border supposed to prove? I'm sure that the VP knows what is going on. What would trump accomplish there?

The real question is why these refugees come, leaving all that they know.

My paternal ancestors left Ireland in the 1800s. My maternal ancestors from eastern Europe left before the outbreak of WW1. All arrived on ships that docked in NYC. They all fled something. There are others of us Americans whose ancestors were shipped here in chains

Unless you are a member of an ancient tribe, count yourself lucky.

It seems to have gotten Harris' attention. It may be a coincident but it sure made for a bad look for her. She looks like she cares very much what Trump says or does.
You've heard of coincidence I assume?
The timing is everything. She is going to get there five days before Trump to do damage control. She is going to attempt to hide anything she doesn't want Trump to see because she knows he is going to make sure we see it too.

,o1 a1-2.jpg
,o1 a1-2.jpg

Forum List

Back