So, Kavanaugh LIED = Kavanaugh accuser breaks silence

If Kavenaugh said.....it was an incident when I was an immature, drunk teenager and I regret and apologize for my conduct

I would respect it and forgive the actions of a teen

But for him to call the woman a liar and turn the Conservative wolf pack against her.......I have zero respect

He claims innocence.

That is not attacking the accuser, that is claiming innocence.
He is claiming her story is a lie and has turned the conservative wolf pack on the victim

Has it occurred to you that it is a lie?
At first I thought possibly

But since her therapist has a record of her telling the story in 2012 and still being upset by it, I think it is probably true. Why would she make up a lie about Kavanaugh in 2012?

I think she is telling the truth......why don’t you?

Quite the change from the "bimbo eruption" attitudes of the Bill Clinton era. Do you need to apologize to Bill's girls for your disbelief of their stories?

We had a judge that all the Republicans & Democrats liked including Kavanaugh, the do nothing Kentucky jerk decided to block him, its a stolen seat. they will treat her like they treated Hill. so we now have one of the dumbest justice for life. if half of what is said about Kavanaugh is true why would we not want to explore further? do we need a dishonest judge on the court for life.

Stolen seat? I had no idea it was promised to anyone.

White House is now saying Kavanaugh wasn't even at the party where alleged assault took place. Well, that should be fairly easy to prove one way or the other. Currently being reported on MSNBC.

Donald Trump bragged in vulgar terms about kissing, groping and trying to have sex with women during a 2005 conversation caught on a hot microphone, saying that “when you’re a star, they let you do it,” according to a video obtained by The Washington Post.
One thing for you.
But you will do what you do best, deny and that is all you have.

Typical from one that kneels in front of "the gropenfhurer" you cannot repute any facts.
And once again you are complicit in allowing "the gropenfhurer" a pass on all his pass improprieties.
Simple-minded individuals always do that, bow the alpha you beta boy.

The double-standard evoked in this post is horrendous. "the gropenfhurer" gets a pass on his entire life.
With the advent of the Hollywood tapes , and the multiple women stepping forward stating that they were accosted by "the gropenfhurer". The ones that kneel before "the gropenfhurer" continually never mention his adulterous and the Dionysosistic lifestyle.
Everything "the gropenfhurer" has done is callously dismissed.
Even the dealing in the business world, where "the gropenfhurer" used and exploited workers and contractors is so easily overlooked by those that kneel before him.
So the "base" of the "the gropenfhurer" expose themselves as they are, simple-minded individuals that accept "the gropenfhurer's" behavior and ridicule all others.
:bigboy:
Stormy Daniel's is a whore. You really want to use her for political purposes? LOL.
:dunno:
what facts? give me one, I bet I can.

The "Hollywood tapes" in which he was talking about celebrity? Where he describes how shallow some people are who would let him behave that way?

White House is now saying Kavanaugh wasn't even at the party where alleged assault took place. Well, that should be fairly easy to prove one way or the other. Currently being reported on MSNBC.
So she DOES remember when and where?

I don't know about anyone else, but when some bitch keeps her yapper shut for FORTY FUCKING YEARS, she should be laughed at for the next 40 fucking years and sued to boot.
Enough already!!! This MeToo bullshit is exactly that. BULLSHIT. Speak up immediately for pay the price for slander later on.

Where did you hear otherwise?

The assault occurred in a suburban Maryland area home at a gathering that included me and four others.

Read the letter Christine Blasey Ford sent accusing Brett Kavanaugh of sexual misconduct - CNNPolitics

/——-/ in 1981 I went to at least a dozen parties and I can’t tell you much of any of them, dates, times, who are as there except the host in some cases.

The assault occurred in a suburban Maryland area home at a gathering that included me and four others.

Read the letter Christine Blasey Ford sent accusing Brett Kavanaugh of sexual misconduct - CNNPolitics
I have heard at least 100 times today from other posters that she does not remember where the party was or when it was.

Well, now that the White House is involved, we can also stop believing Kavanaugh.

I have heard at least 100 times today from other posters that she does not remember where the party was or when it was.
neither does Mike Judge.

And if he wasn't, there are a lot of people who need to evaluate their gullibility and stop shooting at shadows, certain they bagged Big Foot.

Off subject, :290968001256257790-final:

Once again no reputing of the evidence only ad hominem .
Next!
No reputing of evidence once again from the moronic fool.
Next foolish and idiotic statement..!:290968001256257790-final:

Exactly the stupid moronic post that was expected.
Evidence was provided, you have no rebuttal but your ignorant attitude.
Next stupid statement, please!:290968001256257790-final:
evidence of what? did he become president after the release of the info?

Stop whining cry baby.

your argument is too late. It didn't matter. Time to find something else
not sure what you're referencing. hmmmm perhaps you hung out over your skis too far here sweetie.
/----/ What evidence? I claim you robbed the 7-11, 37 years ago. When are you turning yourself in?

Still no rebuttal to the evidence of the liar you believe , yet you give on credence to facts.
:290968001256257790-final::9:

Next!

Exactly the stupid moronic post that was expected.
Evidence was provided, you have no rebuttal but your ignorant attitude.
Next stupid statement, please!:290968001256257790-final:

Stop whining cry baby.

not sure what you're referencing. hmmmm perhaps you hung out over your skis too far here sweetie.
no reputing what evidence? fk lady tell me what you want me to repute? no one cares about trumps sex life before he was candidate trump. he won. I reputed your fking claim. nice leftist tactic of ignoring the obvious truths.

If she were so traumatized that she spent 4-5 years emotionally paralyzed by this (fake) incident, she would remember where the party took place and the names of the people who were there...and when it happened.

Kavanaugh accuser breaks silence over sexual misconduct allegations

The woman who has accused Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh of sexual misconduct has identified herself and is speaking publicly about her allegations against Kavanaugh for the first time, according to a Washington Post investigation published Sunday.

Christine Blasey Ford, now a 51-year-old professor at Palo Alto University in California, described an incident between the two in high school, alleging that Kavanaugh pinned her to a bed one summer in the 1980s and forced himself on her.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, Kavanaugh LIED to The US Senate :21:

We all know who will OK Kavanaugh 'the LIAR' = Republicans

Was Kavanaugh 'under oath' when he lied to the US Senate? :1peleas:

What led you to believe he lied, other than you're a Democrat?

Still no rebuttal to the evidence of the liar you believe , yet you give on credence to facts.

Next!

Stop whining cry baby.

no reputing what evidence? fk lady tell me what you want me to repute? no one cares about trumps sex life before he was candidate trump. he won. I reputed your fking claim. nice leftist tactic of ignoring the obvious truths.
:ack-1::boohoo:

If she were so traumatized that she spent 4-5 years emotionally paralyzed by this (fake) incident, she would remember where the party took place and the names of the people who were there...and when it happened.
don't you think she would have written the names down so as to not forget their names? wouldn't you tell your best friends? And why would you say one of the boys there when he wasn't?

Last edited:
Next idiotic comment!:290968001256257790-final::bigboy:

Next!
:ack-1::boohoo:

Her letter to Feinstein says she walked home afterward. So she HAS to know where it was.

Forum List

Back