So, Kavanaugh LIED = Kavanaugh accuser breaks silence

CNN)Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh, then working for independent counsel Ken Starr, wrote a detailed 1998 memo suggesting explicit questions to ask President Bill Clinton about Monica Lewinsky.
Read Brett Kavanaugh's memo on Monica Lewinsky - CNNPolitics

Just as stated before with the complicit group that kneel before "the gropenfhurer".
As stated by Kavanaugh.... "...it is our job to make his pattern of revolting behavior known clear-----piece by painful piece..."
where's a pattern? you just shot your own post down. too fking funny. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

The double-standard evoked in this post is horrendous. "the gropenfhurer" gets a pass on his entire life.
With the advent of the Hollywood tapes , and the multiple women stepping forward stating that they were accosted by "the gropenfhurer". The ones that kneel before "the gropenfhurer" continually never mention his adulterous and the Dionysosistic lifestyle.
Everything "the gropenfhurer" has done is callously dismissed.
Even the dealing in the business world, where "the gropenfhurer" used and exploited workers and contractors is so easily overlooked by those that kneel before him.
So the "base" of the "the gropenfhurer" expose themselves as they are, simple-minded individuals that accept "the gropenfhurer's" behavior and ridicule all others.
:bigboy:
Or, democrats threatened this women's children

No, that's Trump's modus operandi according to Stormy Daniels.
Stormy Daniel's is a whore. You really want to use her for political purposes? LOL.
/----/ Ahhh a case of revenge?
Kavanaugh’s mother was judge in 1996 foreclosure hearing involving accuser’s parents
By Howard Portnoy September 17, 2018
A story from American Thinker aggregated in LU’s Web Crawler notes that Christine Blasey Ford, the college professor who has accused Brett Kavanaugh of sexual assault, is “a radical social-justice warrior with some damning student reviews.” I confess that when I first read the story, I had misgivings about running it, fearing it might be so much character assassination.

I ultimately decided to publish it on the strength of author Selwyn Duke’s argument that “whatever the truth of the matter, however, certainly true is that Ford is a radical leftist who’d be inclined to zealously oppose a Kavanaugh nomination.”

I had less hesitation about writing the present post based on a tweet by Fox News’s Laura Ingraham revealing that Ford’s parents were defendants in 1996 foreclosure case presided over by Judge Martha Kavanaugh, who happens to be Brett Kavanaugh’s mother.

Exactly the stupid moronic post that was expected.
Evidence was provided, you have no rebuttal but your ignorant attitude.
Next stupid statement, please!:290968001256257790-final:

Donald Trump bragged in vulgar terms about kissing, groping and trying to have sex with women during a 2005 conversation caught on a hot microphone, saying that “when you’re a star, they let you do it,” according to a video obtained by The Washington Post.
One thing for you.
But you will do what you do best, deny and that is all you have.

Typical from one that kneels in front of "the gropenfhurer" you cannot repute any facts.
And once again you are complicit in allowing "the gropenfhurer" a pass on all his pass improprieties.
Simple-minded individuals always do that, bow the alpha you beta boy.

what facts? give me one, I bet I can.
so fking what? no one cared. time to move on, that point was only valid before the election. your argument is too late. It didn't matter. Time to find something else.
evidence of what? did he become president after the release of the info?

Stop whining cry baby.

your argument is too late. It didn't matter. Time to find something else

No wonder the teabagging right wingers want to hide over 42,000 pages of documents about this character.
"The fight over Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh’s lengthy paper trail reached a fever pitch at the start of his confirmation hearing on Tuesday.

Democrats said the decision by a representative of the Bush White House records to release 42,000 pages of documents from Kavanaugh’s time in the White House on Monday — the day before proceedings started on Kavanaugh’s confirmation hearing — should be reason enough to delay the hearing."
Seems the teabagging right was in no hurry when Associate Justice of the Supreme Court Antonin Scalia died and the court needed a member.
Once again the hypocrisy of the teabaggers in full view.

The double-standard evoked in this post is horrendous. "the gropenfhurer" gets a pass on his entire life.
With the advent of the Hollywood tapes , and the multiple women stepping forward stating that they were accosted by "the gropenfhurer". The ones that kneel before "the gropenfhurer" continually never mention his adulterous and the Dionysosistic lifestyle.
Even the dealing in the business world, where "the gropenfhurer" used and exploited workers and contractors is so easily overlooked by those that kneel before him.
So the "base" of the "the gropenfhurer" expose themselves as they are, simple-minded individuals that accept "the gropenfhurer's" behavior and ridicule all others.

Stormy Daniel's is a whore. You really want to use her for political purposes? LOL.
Kavanaugh’s mother was judge in 1996 foreclosure hearing involving accuser’s parents
A story from American Thinker aggregated in LU’s Web Crawler notes that Christine Blasey Ford, the college professor who has accused Brett Kavanaugh of sexual assault, is “a radical social-justice warrior with some damning student reviews.” I confess that when I first read the story, I had misgivings about running it, fearing it might be so much character assassination.

I ultimately decided to publish it on the strength of author Selwyn Duke’s argument that “whatever the truth of the matter, however, certainly true is that Ford is a radical leftist who’d be inclined to zealously oppose a Kavanaugh nomination.”

I had less hesitation about writing the present post based on a tweet by Fox News’s Laura Ingraham revealing that Ford’s parents were defendants in 1996 foreclosure case presided over by Judge Martha Kavanaugh, who happens to be Brett Kavanaugh’s mother.

This 'splains a lot.

A TDS SJW Pussy Hat with a personal grudge against the Kavanaugh family is attempting revenge by making up a lie that Brett attempted to rape her.

No reputing of evidence once again from the moronic fool.
Next foolish and idiotic statement..!:290968001256257790-final:

Donald Trump bragged in vulgar terms about kissing, groping and trying to have sex with women during a 2005 conversation caught on a hot microphone, saying that “when you’re a star, they let you do it,” according to a video obtained by The Washington Post.
One thing for you.

Typical from one that kneels in front of "the gropenfhurer" you cannot repute any facts.
And once again you are complicit in allowing "the gropenfhurer" a pass on all his pass improprieties.
Simple-minded individuals always do that, bow the alpha you beta boy.
so fking what? no one cared. time to move on, that point was only valid before the election. your argument is too late. It didn't matter. Time to find something else.

Stop whining cry baby.

No wonder the teabagging right wingers want to hide over 42,000 pages of documents about this character.
"The fight over Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh’s lengthy paper trail reached a fever pitch at the start of his confirmation hearing on Tuesday.

Democrats said the decision by a representative of the Bush White House records to release 42,000 pages of documents from Kavanaugh’s time in the White House on Monday — the day before proceedings started on Kavanaugh’s confirmation hearing — should be reason enough to delay the hearing."
Seems the teabagging right was in no hurry when Associate Justice of the Supreme Court Antonin Scalia died and the court needed a member.
Once again the hypocrisy of the teabaggers in full view.
so what's your issue? all of that is nothing. so make a point so we can discuss. what is it you think you got? You know she's changed her story right? the psychiatrist stated different facts.

One thing for you.

Stop whining cry baby.

not sure what you're referencing. hmmmm perhaps you hung out over your skis too far here sweetie.

This 'splains a lot.

A TDS SJW Pussy Hat with a personal grudge against the Kavanaugh family is attempting revenge by making up a lie that Brett attempted to rape her.
no date, no year and no place. how is that even possible?

oh, and the psychiatrist has a different story.

Once again no reputing of the evidence only ad hominem .
Next!

One thing for you.

Stop whining cry baby.

not sure what you're referencing. hmmmm perhaps you hung out over your skis too far here sweetie.

This 'splains a lot.

no date, no year and no place. how is that even possible?

oh, and the psychiatrist has a different story.

"Oh what a tangled web we weave
When first we practice to deceive."

Just sayin'.

Next!

Stop whining cry baby.

/----/ What evidence? I claim you robbed the 7-11, 37 years ago. When are you turning yourself in?

Next!

Stop whining cry baby.

no reputing what evidence? fk lady tell me what you want me to repute? no one cares about trumps sex life before he was candidate trump. he won. I reputed your fking claim. nice leftist tactic of ignoring the obvious truths.

If Kavenaugh said.....it was an incident when I was an immature, drunk teenager and I regret and apologize for my conduct

I would respect it and forgive the actions of a teen

But for him to call the woman a liar and turn the Conservative wolf pack against her.......I have zero respect

He claims innocence.

That is not attacking the accuser, that is claiming innocence.
/——- /
0539049B-3D9F-460C-BA35-7A6DCFCA0998.jpeg

Next!

The allegation is literally impossible to refute.

The broad is refusing to say WHEN it happened and exactly WHERE it happened.

How can anyone provide an alibi if a time and place isn't specified?
/—-/ Unless someone was in jail or out of the country living abroad who could provide an alibi from 37 years ago? Could you?

I don't even pay attention to any of these accusations anymore. The Left has pulled this so many times, and its proven false. It is always their last play when they feel they are going to lose a contest.

Never happened. If it did, someone would have came out against him when he was being nominated for Circuit Judge.

I believe the penalty for false accusations should be severe. And the penalty for sexual assault should be severe. That would stop this bullshit.

I had a family member who was a school teacher that was rightfully failing the "principal's" daughter. She tried to accuse him of sexual misconduct even though there were cameras all over that school. There were about 40 seconds where she was off camera, and nothing she claims to have happened could have happened in that time.

To make matters worse, she accused another teacher two years earlier of the same thing and it was a false accusation then and she was not even punished for what she did.

The school wasted no time in firing my family member and having him arrested with zero proof of anything but this girl's accusation.

The School System and all individuals involved are going to be paying through the nose for a long long time now. And that girl is no longer allowed to be on the school grounds.

The Union would not help my relative, and even his first lawyer who was a douchebag, was trying to advise my relative to plea guilty to a lesser charge and pay a fine etc. despite his asserting he was innocent.

Pleading to even a lesser charge would have made him a sex offender still and ruined his life. Thank God he found a good lawyer after he fired "Douchbag Ambulance Chaser"

Last edited:
If Kavenaugh said.....it was an incident when I was an immature, drunk teenager and I regret and apologize for my conduct

I would respect it and forgive the actions of a teen

But for him to call the woman a liar and turn the Conservative wolf pack against her.......I have zero respect

You're assuming that the accusation has any merit at all. If it doesn't and the incident never happened, I would expect him to do exactly what he's doing, deny it.

Now, when did he call her a liar and when did he "turn the Conservative wolf pack against her"?
He said her story is not true
Makes one of them a liar

She's not even sure what year it was, the two other people she says was in the room, says something like she described never happened. You ever had a woman that was really pissed at you that couldn't recount the details decades later?

Ms. Ford is none too attractive, I think she just wants to break up Judge Kavanaugh's happy family.

This is, IMHO, about as disgraceful as you can get.

Looks like a continuation of the Me Too movement.

Do you approve of sexual assault?

You obviously approve of rape.

I don't approve of any sexual assault, however there is no proof it has happened at all. I believe in justice and due process. Innocent until proven guilty.

I believe it happened so long ago, when he was a teen, that it is not prosecutable. Doesn’t mean it shouldn’t be discussed

I think we all said things and did things as teens that we are not proud of. Doesn’t mean it can’t be discussed

Discuss what? Did it happen? He denied that it happened, Judge denied it happened. How do you investigate or discuss? They could ask questions of him and he could answer, would that appease people on the left? I doubt it, they will do as they do now and say he is lying. I am not sure what a solution would be, if guilty he should step down, if he is innocent then nothing should happen to him.

Forum List

Back