So, Kavanaugh LIED = Kavanaugh accuser breaks silence

Kavanaugh accuser breaks silence over sexual misconduct allegations

The woman who has accused Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh of sexual misconduct has identified herself and is speaking publicly about her allegations against Kavanaugh for the first time, according to a Washington Post investigation published Sunday.

Christine Blasey Ford, now a 51-year-old professor at Palo Alto University in California, described an incident between the two in high school, alleging that Kavanaugh pinned her to a bed one summer in the 1980s and forced himself on her.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, Kavanaugh LIED to The US Senate :21:

We all know who will OK Kavanaugh 'the LIAR' = Republicans

Was Kavanaugh 'under oath' when he lied to the US Senate? :1peleas:

I guess this broad is looking for Liberal Superstardom, like that enjoyed by Anita Hill?

Unfortunately for her, all that's left is the vote, she isn't going to get a chance to testify, as the vote is scheduled in just a few days and there is insufficient time.

When a witness LIES to a US Senate committee there is a serious problem.

If The Hill story is correct there will be plenty of time to expose the liar & there won't be any vote.

She won't testify because there'd be serious problems for her if she lies. She didn't even concoct the story until 2012. All this does is undermine women who HAVE been abused.

Does this woman have parents, that she was living with in 1980? Should they be summoned to Capitol Hill to tell what they know about this party? Why did they let their 15 year old go to a drinking party with older boys? There are a lot of questions here

That was before Dr. Ford revealed her identity. Things are different now...

Not really. There are still no witnesses corroborating her account, so all we have to go on are the last 40 or so years of his life, and they are stellar. Sexual predators don't try once and never again. If he was really as evil as accused, he would have a pattern, like Bubba Clinton does.

Pay attention. Dr. Ford has many contemporaneous witnesses that she told about it - including her psychiatrist.

So we should trust a woman who is so fucked up she’s been seeing a shrink for several years?

Seeking help isn't a sign of weakness, it takes strength to admit you need it instead of passing on your issues to others or letting it ruin your life. Your attitude is why so many people DON'T get help, and instead make stupid decisions that harm others or end up with the person killing themselves with suicide or through substance abuse.
I agree with you in the abstract, but in this case, she is blaming that incident for her inability to develop relationships with men, which came out during couples counseling thirty years after the fact. Her marriage was on the rocks and this incident is the reason? I think she may have built this up into a hugely traumatic and dramatic experience to explain one of her own challenges in life. From what I've read so far, anyway. I may completely change my mind after hearing her testimony.

The 2 are most certainly related. Men tried to rape her against her will at a time she didn't know better and felt safe just going up stairs to go to the bathroom. It's not hard to see how that would cause her trust issues with men the rest of her life.

I dated a girl once that came from a VERY abusive relationship. I didn't know about that at first, but when I did later on it explained a LOT of her behavior while we were dating.

Two perverts on the scotus, maybe Trump could select Roy Moore next, what thinks thou? Seriously, rich boys have a sense of responsibility that is missing as they are spoiled children. Nothing new here. In a certain sense this applies to Donnie too as all his accusers have testified to. The scotus with the exception of the Warren court is simply a tool for the rich. That is its history, wake up people.

"Few American institutions have inflicted greater suffering on ordinary people than the Supreme Court of the United States. Since its inception, the justices of the Supreme Court have shaped a nation where children toiled in coal mines, where Americans could be forced into camps because of their race, and where a woman could be sterilized against her will by state law. "

'Injustices: The Supreme Court's History of Comforting the Comfortable and Afflicting the Afflicted' Ian Millhiser

Injustices: The Supreme Court's History of Comforting the Comfortable and Afflicting the Afflicted by Ian Millhiser
I'm not a guy, so I'm asking: If a teenage boy manhandles a girl like this at a party, would it be a one-off? Something that he does only one time and never does again? Seems to me if a guy has that type of entitlement attitude, he would have more than one incident showing up over the years.
/---/ You have Kavanaugh tried and convicted without any proof. But to answer your question, NO it's likely he would try again, like Slick Willie.
You have Kavanaugh tried and convicted without any proof
No, I'm not one of the ones calling him guilty because I want his nomination to fail.

No one has convicted him.
I just hope Christine Ford takes the chair in front of the Senate committee and tells her story.
She obviously must have more than just a faint memory of his assault on her.
Somebody jumps on me, puts his hand over my mouth and tries to pull my clothes off is something I call ATTEMPTED RAPE.
What do they call it down there in your 'holler?
Two perverts on the scotus, maybe Trump could select Roy Moore next, what thinks thou? Seriously, rich boys have a sense of responsibility that is missing as they are spoiled children. Nothing new here. In a certain sense this applies to Donnie too as all his accusers have testified to. The scotus with the exception of the Warren court is simply a tool for the rich. That is its history, wake up people.

"Few American institutions have inflicted greater suffering on ordinary people than the Supreme Court of the United States. Since its inception, the justices of the Supreme Court have shaped a nation where children toiled in coal mines, where Americans could be forced into camps because of their race, and where a woman could be sterilized against her will by state law. "

'Injustices: The Supreme Court's History of Comforting the Comfortable and Afflicting the Afflicted' Ian Millhiser

Injustices: The Supreme Court's History of Comforting the Comfortable and Afflicting the Afflicted by Ian Millhiser
I'm not a guy, so I'm asking: If a teenage boy manhandles a girl like this at a party, would it be a one-off? Something that he does only one time and never does again? Seems to me if a guy has that type of entitlement attitude, he would have more than one incident showing up over the years.
/---/ You have Kavanaugh tried and convicted without any proof. But to answer your question, NO it's likely he would try again, like Slick Willie.
You have Kavanaugh tried and convicted without any proof
No, I'm not one of the ones calling him guilty because I want his nomination to fail.

No one has convicted him.
I just hope Christine Ford takes the chair in front of the Senate committee and tells her story.
She obviously must have more than just a faint memory of his assault on her.
Somebody jumps on me, puts his hand over my mouth and tries to pull my clothes off is something I call ATTEMPTED RAPE.
What do they call it down there in your 'holler?
He was very drunk and 17. In our holler, he'd get pounded for doing that to someone's younger sister, as he should. I think, if as an adult, he has learned respect for females, his behavior under the influence on one occasion should not derail an SC nomination, but I admit I could be wrong about that. I'm usually the one promoting the women but somehow this whole thing seems "off" to me.
you were there? hmmmm why didn't you just testify?

Shouldn't it at least be thoroughly investigated?

The FBI has already declined an invitation to do so. Isn't that enough to tell you nothing more would be found out?

That was before Dr. Ford revealed her identity. Things are different now...

Not really. There are still no witnesses corroborating her account, so all we have to go on are the last 40 or so years of his life, and they are stellar. Sexual predators don't try once and never again. If he was really as evil as accused, he would have a pattern, like Bubba Clinton does.

Pay attention. Dr. Ford has many contemporaneous witnesses that she told about it - including her psychiatrist.
Link?
/----/ She said she never mentioned Kavanaugh's name to the shrink.

Kavanaugh should resign immediately from the Circuit effective the end of the month.

It should be either up or out for the jurist.

Leaves town to work for Fox or Levin TV or someone else, if they refuse to confirm him.

Kavanaugh accuser breaks silence over sexual misconduct allegations

The woman who has accused Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh of sexual misconduct has identified herself and is speaking publicly about her allegations against Kavanaugh for the first time, according to a Washington Post investigation published Sunday.

Christine Blasey Ford, now a 51-year-old professor at Palo Alto University in California, described an incident between the two in high school, alleging that Kavanaugh pinned her to a bed one summer in the 1980s and forced himself on her.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, Kavanaugh LIED to The US Senate :21:

We all know who will OK Kavanaugh 'the LIAR' = Republicans

Was Kavanaugh 'under oath' when he lied to the US Senate? :1peleas:

Report: Kavanaugh's mother ruled against accuser's parents

REPORT: KAVANAUGH’S MOTHER RULED AGAINST ACCUSER’S PARENTS
It looks like Brett Kavanaugh’s mother, Judge Martha Kavanaugh, ruled against the parents of Christine Blasey Ford, the woman who accuses Brett Kavanaugh of sexual assault. Court documents show the losing party in a foreclosure case Martha Kavanaugh heard to be Ralph and Paula Blasey of Potomac, Maryland. They appear to be Christine Blasey Ford’s parents.

Really, looks like a pile of sour grapes. Will just end up as another dumb Teasdale used up and tossed aside by a flailing DNC. It’s funny.

Kavanaugh should resign immediately from the Circuit effective the end of the month.

It should be either up or out for the jurist.

Leaves town to work for Fox or Levin TV or someone else, if they refuse to confirm him.
/----/ No proof necessary - just her word against his after 37 years.
hysterical liberal.jpg

If Kavenaugh said.....it was an incident when I was an immature, drunk teenager and I regret and apologize for my conduct

I would respect it and forgive the actions of a teen

But for him to call the woman a liar and turn the Conservative wolf pack against her.......I have zero respect

He claims innocence.

That is not attacking the accuser, that is claiming innocence.
He is claiming her story is a lie and has turned the conservative wolf pack on the victim

Has it occurred to you that it is a lie?
At first I thought possibly

But since her therapist has a record of her telling the story in 2012 and still being upset by it, I think it is probably true. Why would she make up a lie about Kavanaugh in 2012?

I think she is telling the truth......why don’t you?

If Kavenaugh said.....it was an incident when I was an immature, drunk teenager and I regret and apologize for my conduct

But for him to call the woman a liar and turn the Conservative wolf pack against her.......I have zero respect

He claims innocence.

He is claiming her story is a lie and has turned the conservative wolf pack on the victim

What victim?
Ford

Are there others?

When I was in school in the 70's, I called one of my Italian friends a "dumb d*** g*****"

Would that be disqualifying for me for employment?

Ms. Ford is none too attractive, I think she just wants to break up Judge Kavanaugh's happy family.

This is, IMHO, about as disgraceful as you can get.

Looks like a continuation of the Me Too movement.

Do you approve of sexual assault?

You obviously approve of rape.

I don't approve of any sexual assault, however there is no proof it has happened at all. I believe in justice and due process. Innocent until proven guilty.

You're assuming that the accusation has any merit at all. If it doesn't and the incident never happened, I would expect him to do exactly what he's doing, deny it.

Now, when did he call her a liar and when did he "turn the Conservative wolf pack against her"?
He said her story is not true
Makes one of them a liar

Ms. Ford is none too attractive, I think she just wants to break up Judge Kavanaugh's happy family.

I don't approve of any sexual assault, however there is no proof it has happened at all. I believe in justice and due process. Innocent until proven guilty.

I believe it happened so long ago, when he was a teen, that it is not prosecutable. Doesn’t mean it shouldn’t be discussed

I think we all said things and did things as teens that we are not proud of. Doesn’t mean it can’t be discussed

We had a judge that all the Republicans & Democrats liked including Kavanaugh, the do nothing Kentucky jerk decided to block him, its a stolen seat. they will treat her like they treated Hill. so we now have one of the dumbest justice for life. if half of what is said about Kavanaugh is true why would we not want to explore further? do we need a dishonest judge on the court for life.

He claims innocence.

What victim?
Ford

Are there others?

Hundreds of billions more. Libs can manufacture this number easily.

I believe it happened so long ago, when he was a teen, that it is not prosecutable. Doesn’t mean it shouldn’t be discussed

I think we all said things and did things as teens that we are not proud of. Doesn’t mean it can’t be discussed

I call b.s. on this.

You were against Kavanaugh's confirmation before any of this came out.

To think if he would confess to rape as a teen, you would suddenly be in favor of his confirmation is a bit much

You're assuming that the accusation has any merit at all. If it doesn't and the incident never happened, I would expect him to do exactly what he's doing, deny it.

Now, when did he call her a liar and when did he "turn the Conservative wolf pack against her"?
He said her story is not true
Makes one of them a liar

And if he is innocent, you have no reason to disrespect him for flat out denying it. I would, in fact, expect him to do just that. Now, when did he "turn the Conservative wolf pack against her"?

Seriously, you cannot fault him for categorically denying the incident if it did not happen. Your prescription has him taking responsibility for something that he may not have done at all. So far, you're not making a solid case.

Last edited:
The double-standard evoked in this post is horrendous. "the gropenfhurer" gets a pass on his entire life.
With the advent of the Hollywood tapes , and the multiple women stepping forward stating that they were accosted by "the gropenfhurer". The ones that kneel before "the gropenfhurer" continually never mention his adulterous and the Dionysosistic lifestyle.
Everything "the gropenfhurer" has done is callously dismissed.
Even the dealing in the business world, where "the gropenfhurer" used and exploited workers and contractors is so easily overlooked by those that kneel before him.
So the "base" of the "the gropenfhurer" expose themselves as they are, simple-minded individuals that accept "the gropenfhurer's" behavior and ridicule all others.
:bigboy:
Or, democrats threatened this women's children

No, that's Trump's modus operandi according to Stormy Daniels.
Stormy Daniel's is a whore. You really want to use her for political purposes? LOL.

Forum List

Back