So, Kavanaugh LIED = Kavanaugh accuser breaks silence

“She’s willing to do whatever it takes to get her story forth,” Christine Ford’s attorney said.

Kavanaugh Accuser Willing To Testify Before Senate Judiciary Committee: Lawyer

Good for her!

Only if it's true. Either way, she'll be dumped after the vote.

In your dreams:
This woman has utmost credibility.

And her story matches up schools and dates.

MS from Stanford University
Attendance Dates: January 1, 2007 - December 31, 2009
Qualification Type: MS
Subject: Epidemiology and Biostatistics
University: Stanford University

PhD from University Of Southern California
Attendance Dates: January 1, 1991 - December 31, 1996
Qualification Type: PhD
Subject: Educational Psychology: Research Design
University: University Of Southern California

MA from Pepperdine University
Attendance Dates: January 1, 1989 - December 31, 1991
Qualification Type: MA
Subject: Psychology: Clinical
University: Pepperdine University

Bachelor of Arts from University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill
Attendance Dates: January 1, 1984 - December 31, 1988
Qualification Type: Bachelor of Arts
Subject: Psychology
University: University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill

High School Diploma from Holton-Arms School <<<<<< Down the road from Georgetown Preparatory where Kavannaugh attended
Attendance Dates: January 1, 1977 - December 31, 1984

Qualification Type: High School Diploma
School: Holton-Arms School

FAUX NUWZ is NOW reporting:

California professor Christine Ford claims Kavanaugh sexually assaulted her: 'It derailed me'

The woman accusing Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh of sexual assault came forward with her explosive allegations on Sunday, saying the supposed attack "derailed me substantially for four or five years" and claiming that the episode rendered her "unable to have healthy relationships with men."

Republicans, specifically Grassley, are blaming the messenger, Feinstein, but they are NOT blaming Kavanaugh, the wanna B rapist. That is JUST SAD.

Money Shot:

"Now I feel like my civic responsibility is outweighing my anguish and terror about retaliation," Ford told The Post.

Translation: her TDS has caused her to fabricate a lie that the Dems can use to smear Kavanaugh.

Which they held for more than a month. They want to whine about not having time to review all the documents? Why didn't they put this out early enough that it could be checked out?

Answer: they don't WANT it checked out, they just want damage done.

Indeed. They just want the news cycle to pick up the accusations to smear Kavanaugh. This is just a more disgusting version of Harry Reid lying that Romney didn't pay his taxes.

FAUX NUWZ is NOW reporting:

California professor Christine Ford claims Kavanaugh sexually assaulted her: 'It derailed me'

The woman accusing Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh of sexual assault came forward with her explosive allegations on Sunday, saying the supposed attack "derailed me substantially for four or five years" and claiming that the episode rendered her "unable to have healthy relationships with men."

Republicans, specifically Grassley, are blaming the messenger, Feinstein, but they are NOT blaming Kavanaugh, the wanna B rapist. That is JUST SAD.

Money Shot:

"Now I feel like my civic responsibility is outweighing my anguish and terror about retaliation," Ford told The Post.

Translation: her TDS has caused her to fabricate a lie that the Dems can use to smear Kavanaugh.

Which they held for more than a month. They want to whine about not having time to review all the documents? Why didn't they put this out early enough that it could be checked out?

Answer: they don't WANT it checked out, they just want damage done.

There will be plenty of time to "check it out" after the vote is completed. In fact, the Republicans should insist on checking it out afterwards, whether the vote succeeds or fails. Regardless of the result of the vote, Kavanaugh is still subject to impeachment for what he did in High School, and the people have a right to know in either case.

The right of an Individual to Due Process trumps the passion of the Outrage Mob, bub.

“She’s willing to do whatever it takes to get her story forth,” Christine Ford’s attorney said.

Kavanaugh Accuser Willing To Testify Before Senate Judiciary Committee: Lawyer

Good for her!

Only if it's true. Either way, she'll be dumped after the vote.

In your dreams:
This woman has utmost credibility.

And her story matches up schools and dates.

MS from Stanford University
Attendance Dates: January 1, 2007 - December 31, 2009
Qualification Type: MS
Subject: Epidemiology and Biostatistics
University: Stanford University

PhD from University Of Southern California
Attendance Dates: January 1, 1991 - December 31, 1996
Qualification Type: PhD
Subject: Educational Psychology: Research Design
University: University Of Southern California

MA from Pepperdine University
Attendance Dates: January 1, 1989 - December 31, 1991
Qualification Type: MA
Subject: Psychology: Clinical
University: Pepperdine University

Bachelor of Arts from University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill
Attendance Dates: January 1, 1984 - December 31, 1988
Qualification Type: Bachelor of Arts
Subject: Psychology
University: University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill

High School Diploma from Holton-Arms School <<<<<< Down the road from Georgetown Preparatory where Kavannaugh attended
Attendance Dates: January 1, 1977 - December 31, 1984

Qualification Type: High School Diploma
School: Holton-Arms School

Well duh. It would be beyond foolish to pick someone who want even in the area and who never met him. Credibility has to extend to whether he did it or not.

She's an SJW loon who is desperate to help the coup attempt against Trump.

2.jpeg

1.jpeg

Professor accusing Kavanaugh is radical SJW with some damning student reviews

Two perverts on the scotus, maybe Trump could select Roy Moore next, what thinks thou? Seriously, rich boys have a sense of responsibility that is missing as they are spoiled children. Nothing new here. In a certain sense this applies to Donnie too as all his accusers have testified to. The scotus with the exception of the Warren court is simply a tool for the rich. That is its history, wake up people.

"Few American institutions have inflicted greater suffering on ordinary people than the Supreme Court of the United States. Since its inception, the justices of the Supreme Court have shaped a nation where children toiled in coal mines, where Americans could be forced into camps because of their race, and where a woman could be sterilized against her will by state law. "

'Injustices: The Supreme Court's History of Comforting the Comfortable and Afflicting the Afflicted' Ian Millhiser

Injustices: The Supreme Court's History of Comforting the Comfortable and Afflicting the Afflicted by Ian Millhiser
I'm not a guy, so I'm asking: If a teenage boy manhandles a girl like this at a party, would it be a one-off? Something that he does only one time and never does again? Seems to me if a guy has that type of entitlement attitude, he would have more than one incident showing up over the years.
/---/ You have Kavanaugh tried and convicted without any proof. But to answer your question, NO it's likely he would try again, like Slick Willie.
You have Kavanaugh tried and convicted without any proof
No, I'm not one of the ones calling him guilty because I want his nomination to fail.

I'm not a guy, so I'm asking: If a teenage boy manhandles a girl like this at a party, would it be a one-off? Something that he does only one time and never does again? Seems to me if a guy has that type of entitlement attitude, he would have more than one incident showing up over the years.
By this thread of reason, since there are no instances noted in all the FBI background investigations, this supposed incident isn’t likely to have happened either

Uh-huh.
Great logic.
Ever heard of a guy named Les Moonves at CBS?
Those women didn't talk until now either.
Ever heard of a guy named Bill Cosby, "America's Dad", Dr. Huxstable?
Those women didn't complain until just a couple of years ago.
Kavannaugh's FBI background check involved teachers at his schools, peers on the court and family friends.

Sexual predators don't make a habit of discussing the names of the victims.

Two perverts on the scotus, maybe Trump could select Roy Moore next, what thinks thou? Seriously, rich boys have a sense of responsibility that is missing as they are spoiled children. Nothing new here. In a certain sense this applies to Donnie too as all his accusers have testified to. The scotus with the exception of the Warren court is simply a tool for the rich. That is its history, wake up people.

"Few American institutions have inflicted greater suffering on ordinary people than the Supreme Court of the United States. Since its inception, the justices of the Supreme Court have shaped a nation where children toiled in coal mines, where Americans could be forced into camps because of their race, and where a woman could be sterilized against her will by state law. "

'Injustices: The Supreme Court's History of Comforting the Comfortable and Afflicting the Afflicted' Ian Millhiser

Injustices: The Supreme Court's History of Comforting the Comfortable and Afflicting the Afflicted by Ian Millhiser
/---/ You have Kavanaugh tried and convicted without any proof. But to answer your question, NO it's likely he would try again, like Slick Willie.
You have Kavanaugh tried and convicted without any proof
No, I'm not one of the ones calling him guilty because I want his nomination to fail.

No one has convicted him.
I just hope Christine Ford takes the chair in front of the Senate committee and tells her story.
She obviously must have more than just a faint memory of his assault on her.
Somebody jumps on me, puts his hand over my mouth and tries to pull my clothes off is something I call ATTEMPTED RAPE.
What do they call it down there in your 'holler?

Kavenaugh lied and called the woman a liar

To me, that is a bigger transgression than a horny teen trying to get laid

You sound like you really believe that. Think about it, you're accusing him of two things, neither of which were raised during the hearings. Now why do you suppose this "lying" thing of which you are so enamored never came up? Obviously, the haters didn't think there was a lot there.

well first off, the FBI vetted Kavanaugh, and didn't find this in their investigation. They wouldn't either, since the slut never reported it at the time of the event. So, no record of it ever happening. No record, then he didn't do it.. The FBI, the supposed most trustworthy department in government, cleared Kavanaugh. the vote is Thursday and will happen. I would sue Feinstein for not vetting this properly ahead of going public with it. There has to be an accountability as Frank stated already. I blame Feinstein for not vetting the accusation and ensuring its ability to stand the stupid test. #1, corroboration to the event that is reported. If it actually happened, I would think she told somebody 35-40 years ago. #2, have the date of the supposed event and check to see if there was a party or whatever on the date of the accusation. It's time for some responsible adults to finally stand up and say enough is enough.

You sound like you really believe that. Think about it, you're accusing him of two things, neither of which were raised during the hearings. Now why do you suppose this "lying" thing of which you are so enamored never came up? Obviously, the haters didn't think there was a lot there.

The woman has relayed the story to her therapist over a decade ago, she has taken a lie detector test

I believe it

If Kavenaugh said.....it was an incident when I was an immature, drunk teenager and I regret and apologize for my conduct

I would respect it and forgive the actions of a teen

But for him to call the woman a liar and turn the Conservative wolf pack against her.......I have zero respect

Kavanaugh accuser breaks silence over sexual misconduct allegations

The woman who has accused Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh of sexual misconduct has identified herself and is speaking publicly about her allegations against Kavanaugh for the first time, according to a Washington Post investigation published Sunday.

Christine Blasey Ford, now a 51-year-old professor at Palo Alto University in California, described an incident between the two in high school, alleging that Kavanaugh pinned her to a bed one summer in the 1980s and forced himself on her.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, Kavanaugh LIED to The US Senate

We all know who will OK Kavanaugh 'the LIAR' = Republicans

Was Kavanaugh 'under oath' when he lied to the US Senate?

Kavanaugh didn't lie, you have no proof, your accuser ain't worth a damn, and Kavanaugh will be your next SC Justice very very soon.

How do you know Kavanaugh didn't lie? Credible proof? Will he submit to a polygraph test? Dr. Ford did.

She engaged Debra Katz, a Washington lawyer known for her work on sexual harassment cases. On the advice of Katz, who said she believed Ford would be attacked as a liar if she came forward, Ford took a polygraph test administered by a former FBI agent in early August. The results, which Katz provided to The Post, concluded that Ford was being truthful when she said a statement summarizing her allegations was accurate.

California professor, writer of confidential Brett Kavanaugh letter, speaks out about her allegation of sexual assault
I don't care about the slut. I'm done with this kind of recklessness from politicians. Thursday's the vote, yes.

Kavanaugh's nomination probably now in jeopardy! Since she's come forward, I heard she's passed a lie detector test, and supposedly been in therapy over the incident for years with her husband! She's not one that we can "assume the worst" of a fake accusation! There have been warnings of defamation if Kavanaugh or others defame her since she's no run of the mill piece we can ignore! On top of that Jeff Flake is hinting that this nomination needs to be slowed! :blahblah: :dunno: :up:
vote takes place on Thursday. confirmation complete.

The woman has relayed the story to her therapist over a decade ago, she has taken a lie detector test

I believe it

2012 isn't over a decade ago, and it was 30 years after the alleged incident.

Lie detector tests are not proof of anything.

If Kavenaugh said.....it was an incident when I was an immature, drunk teenager and I regret and apologize for my conduct

I would respect it and forgive the actions of a teen

But for him to call the woman a liar and turn the Conservative wolf pack against her.......I have zero respect

He claims innocence.

That is not attacking the accuser, that is claiming innocence.

Is that like Crooked Hillary and Slick Willy calling the dozens of women that exposed Slick Willy's raping and molesting liars?

Forum List

Back