So, Kavanaugh LIED = Kavanaugh accuser breaks silence

You have outdone yourself with your imbecilic:290968001256257790-final::9: comments.

If she were so traumatized that she spent 4-5 years emotionally paralyzed by this (fake) incident, she would remember where the party took place and the names of the people who were there...and when it happened.
don't you think she would have written the names down so you wouldn't forget their names? wouldn't you tell your best friends? And why would you say one of the boys there when he wasn't?

Kavanaugh accuser breaks silence over sexual misconduct allegations

The woman who has accused Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh of sexual misconduct has identified herself and is speaking publicly about her allegations against Kavanaugh for the first time, according to a Washington Post investigation published Sunday.

Christine Blasey Ford, now a 51-year-old professor at Palo Alto University in California, described an incident between the two in high school, alleging that Kavanaugh pinned her to a bed one summer in the 1980s and forced himself on her.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, Kavanaugh LIED to The US Senate :21:

We all know who will OK Kavanaugh 'the LIAR' = Republicans

Was Kavanaugh 'under oath' when he lied to the US Senate? :1peleas:

What led you to believe he lied, other than you're a Democrat?

It has nothing to do with it being a Democrat. caddo kid is a troll and has no other purpose than to call names, annoy people and derail topics.

Next idiotic comment!:290968001256257790-final::bigboy:

Still no rebuttal to the evidence of the liar you believe , yet you give on credence to facts.
:290968001256257790-final::9:

Once again no reputing of the evidence only ad hominem .
Next!
not sure what you're referencing. hmmmm perhaps you hung out over your skis too far here sweetie.
no reputing what evidence? fk lady tell me what you want me to repute? no one cares about trumps sex life before he was candidate trump. he won. I reputed your fking claim. nice leftist tactic of ignoring the obvious truths.
:ack-1::boohoo:
nope, point made, and here you are.

If she were so traumatized that she spent 4-5 years emotionally paralyzed by this (fake) incident, she would remember where the party took place and the names of the people who were there...and when it happened.
Her letter to Feinstein says she walked home afterward. So she HAS to know where it was.

I think her "inability" to remember the location and date of the party is more an effort to avoid giving Kavenaugh an easy, "I wasn't there and I can prove it" moment.

Indeed this seems to be another democrat "insurance policy" to stop democracy, and it will most likely backfire against the filthy democrats when the truth is exposed.

Indeed this seems to be another democrat "insurance policy" to stop democracy, and it will most likely backfire against the filthy democrats when the truth is exposed.
yep, it's what all of the evil leftists do, present what if moments and act them out. It's why they make good movie makers. They have every scenario identified, a plot and an end motive.

Notes from the 2012 therapist notes stated 4 boys and that she was in her late teens. Doesn’t add up to two boys and Ms. Ford being 15.

Ford is a registered Democrat.

Not saying she is lying but the stories don’t match. Both Kavanaugh and the other dude deny it. She went to the Washington Post first but the reporters could not corroborate so they didn’t run with it.

In terms of polygraphs they are unrealible and inadmissible. The polygraph asked if allegations were accurate not if the statement was accurate.

Per Ben Shapiro show...9.17.18

don't you think she would have written the names down so as to not forget their names? wouldn't you tell your best friends? And why would you say one of the boys there when he wasn't?

I'll say it again:

Oh what a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive.

Her letter to Feinstein says she walked home afterward. So she HAS to know where it was.

Good catch. It should be quite easy to discover who owned the house and to grill their now grow up child(ren) about the party.

I think her "inability" to remember the location and date of the party is more an effort to avoid giving Kavenaugh an easy, "I wasn't there and I can prove it" moment.

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner!

DhxgvcWUYAE6VI8.jpg

Thank God for her Kavanaugh is like trump. Soft and weak white Republican. Otherwise she might not have got away.

They’re related. Republicans would put someone on the court who thinks kidnapping babies is OK. Because that’s the kind of thing Republicans do. They have no morals. They think God is on their side while they do evil.

Kavanaugh said in his own memoir that during high school they used to party hearty and do lots of drinking illegal under age drinking.

The guy that was there with Kavanaugh and with this woman wrote a book called wasted. About when he was a teenager drinking a lot and doing all kinds of drugs.

They’re related. Republicans would put someone on the court who thinks kidnapping babies is OK. Because that’s the kind of thing Republicans do. They have no morals. They think God is on their side while they do evil.
And I think you did too many drugs as a younger person........just saying......

Now go back to Borking.
You think? When did you start doing that? Because your comments prove otherwise.

If Kavenaugh said.....it was an incident when I was an immature, drunk teenager and I regret and apologize for my conduct

I would respect it and forgive the actions of a teen

But for him to call the woman a liar and turn the Conservative wolf pack against her.......I have zero respect

He claims innocence.

That is not attacking the accuser, that is claiming innocence.
He is claiming her story is a lie and has turned the conservative wolf pack on the victim

Has it occurred to you that it is a lie?
At first I thought possibly

But since her therapist has a record of her telling the story in 2012 and still being upset by it, I think it is probably true. Why would she make up a lie about Kavanaugh in 2012?

I think she is telling the truth......why don’t you?

She didn’t mention Kavanaugh to her therapist. She told her therapist 4 men tried to rape her.

She can’t remember key details like when, where, whose party it was etc. she says she was drinking. The two people that have been identified categorically deny it.

Then there are the factual problems with an attempted rape allegation. Her clothes were never off. She never alleges his clothes were ever off. Hard to attempt rape someone dressed. That’s like accusing someone of attempted murder because they have a knife on their belt.

Add to that the timing. The lack of any blemish in Kavanaughs record after multiple in depth FBI investigations into his background and the statements by those who knew him saying this is contrary to their experience with him.

If anything happened, and that’s a big if, it sounds like drunk boys trying to get some female attention and getting shot down and going away.

All and all it’s a persuasive lesson on why not drinking and following the commandments of God will keep these things from happening

And I think you did too many drugs as a younger person........just saying......

Now go back to Borking.
You think? When did you start doing that? Because your comments prove otherwise.
Hmmm..........had the information in July..........hmmm

Over 3 decades ago.........hmmmm
Statue of limitations gone..........hmmm

RELEASED the WEEK OF THE VOTE.

Forum List

Back