can we go back up to your post were you defined hypocrite? i've not seen you attack hillary and she did a lot more than use a private e-mail address. she bought the domain and hardware for her own server for *total* control. i've yet to see you call her out and say you don't care if it's legal or not. to be 100% fair, there are no rules against this so technically it's legal. this is why they *SHOULD* clarify this BY LAW so there is no ambiguity to hide behind for either side.

now, you're basing your hate on a "probably" at this point.
what he is doing is NOT illegal and he's hardly the ONLY one using a private address (NOT a server - what he is doing is not comparable to hillary unless you just want it to be for your own peace of mind)

now - let's look at the bigger issue and stop pretending this is only around these limited people:

5 other examples of politicians toying with the email rules

and then:
Hillary Clinton said 'my predecessors did the same thing' with email
Many politicians use private addresses, but private servers like the one Clinton used are rarely seen, said John Wonderlich, a policy director at the Sunlight Foundation, a nonpartisan group focused on government transparency, for a prior PolitiFact story.

so - is your rage at all politicians who are doing this? and do you understand why what hillary did is a HUGE step beyond a simple private e-mail address?

so it would seem you're mad at trumps people for doing this but don't seem to care about all that have done it before. THIS is why i say put laws around it and lose the ambiguity. otherwise it's nothing more than a constant whining where we only pick and choose who we get mad at for the same things others we're ok with.

please, define hypocrisy again for us.

i don't have kids. but i have taught my nieces and nephews, when they'd listen to apply the standards they set evenly and not change it according to personal preference.

is that morality ok for you?

I believe this is called 'taking a side street', deviating from the conversation we were just having, your asking me if I was minimizing what Kushner did while I was asking you not to minimize the fact that Hillary's actions were criminal. Just sayin'....

But I will go there with you, though. IMO Mueller is DESPERATE to find anything on anyone close to Trump. He will not stop until he has his own 'Scooter Libby' to justify his witch hunt when he comes up empty in his 'Don Quixote' routine charging the Russian Collusion windmill.

Iceberg

You saw me yesterday say what she did was shady...

Guess what folks I do not like her, I did not support her nor her actions..

I did end up voting for my party , like most Americans did..We had very little choice.

Now...hummm can you say the same Easy, Iceberg, or OldTree?

I doubt it..

any particular reason you keep changing the topic? i'm not flinging insults back at you and if that's where this si going, i'm out.

Answer the question Iceberg....

what question? who did i vote for? trump. why? likely same reasons you voted for hillary, if you did.

now what does ANY of this have to do with defining what kushner did as different than hillary? nothing.

so i ask again, why do we sidetrack these things? if you don't care (as you said, don't care about legalities, you don't like the guy) then what is the point of discussion?

so - back to you.
do you understand the HUGE difference between a private account vs. private server?
do you feel what hillary did is more "scorn worthy" than what kushner did?

Kushner used a non stop server not just a private email... that make it look so innocent lol..

NonStop is a series of server computers introduced to market in 1976 by Tandem Computers Inc., beginning with the NonStop product line, which was followed by the Hewlett-Packard Integrity NonStop product line extension. Because NonStop systems are based on an integrated hardware/software stack, HP also developed a special operating system for them: NonStop OS.

NonStop systems are, to an extent, self-healing. To circumvent single points of failure, they are equipped with some redundant components. When a mainline component fails, the system automatically falls back to the backup.

so you're going to pull an "oldlady" and ask me a question that i must answer but not answer questions i ask?

and yesterday you didn't know the difference between private e-mail and private server. you'll hopefully forgive me and my 25+ years of IT support experience if i don't follow you along on this trip of yours.

but if a "nonstop" server gives you cause for concern, someone having, destroying, their own e-mail server should set off more alarms than you'd ever know what to do with. yet, you keep hammering on one and going "yes ok maybe she was wrong" on the other and keep changing topics.

if that's how you roll, cool and all. but i'll bow out of these conversations now.

can we go back up to your post were you defined hypocrite? i've not seen you attack hillary and she did a lot more than use a private e-mail address. she bought the domain and hardware for her own server for *total* control. i've yet to see you call her out and say you don't care if it's legal or not. to be 100% fair, there are no rules against this so technically it's legal. this is why they *SHOULD* clarify this BY LAW so there is no ambiguity to hide behind for either side.

what he is doing is NOT illegal and he's hardly the ONLY one using a private address (NOT a server - what he is doing is not comparable to hillary unless you just want it to be for your own peace of mind)

now - let's look at the bigger issue and stop pretending this is only around these limited people:

and then:
Many politicians use private addresses, but private servers like the one Clinton used are rarely seen, said John Wonderlich, a policy director at the Sunlight Foundation, a nonpartisan group focused on government transparency, for a prior PolitiFact story.

so - is your rage at all politicians who are doing this? and do you understand why what hillary did is a HUGE step beyond a simple private e-mail address?

so it would seem you're mad at trumps people for doing this but don't seem to care about all that have done it before. THIS is why i say put laws around it and lose the ambiguity. otherwise it's nothing more than a constant whining where we only pick and choose who we get mad at for the same things others we're ok with.

i don't have kids. but i have taught my nieces and nephews, when they'd listen to apply the standards they set evenly and not change it according to personal preference.

I believe this is called 'taking a side street', deviating from the conversation we were just having, your asking me if I was minimizing what Kushner did while I was asking you not to minimize the fact that Hillary's actions were criminal. Just sayin'....

But I will go there with you, though. IMO Mueller is DESPERATE to find anything on anyone close to Trump. He will not stop until he has his own 'Scooter Libby' to justify his witch hunt when he comes up empty in his 'Don Quixote' routine charging the Russian Collusion windmill.

Iceberg

I did end up voting for my party , like most Americans did..We had very little choice.

I doubt it..

any particular reason you keep changing the topic? i'm not flinging insults back at you and if that's where this si going, i'm out.

what question? who did i vote for? trump. why? likely same reasons you voted for hillary, if you did.

now what does ANY of this have to do with defining what kushner did as different than hillary? nothing.

so i ask again, why do we sidetrack these things? if you don't care (as you said, don't care about legalities, you don't like the guy) then what is the point of discussion?

so - back to you.
do you understand the HUGE difference between a private account vs. private server?

Kushner used a non stop server not just a private email... that make it look so innocent lol..

NonStop is a series of server computers introduced to market in 1976 by Tandem Computers Inc., beginning with the NonStop product line, which was followed by the Hewlett-Packard Integrity NonStop product line extension. Because NonStop systems are based on an integrated hardware/software stack, HP also developed a special operating system for them: NonStop OS.

NonStop systems are, to an extent, self-healing. To circumvent single points of failure, they are equipped with some redundant components. When a mainline component fails, the system automatically falls back to the backup.

Please post a link saying that Kushner had such a server setup.

Kushner continued using this private service he opened in December and used it to August , months after he was sworn in.

Do you have a link showing the DOJ refusing to allow any interviews?

do you have a link that says using a private *ACCOUNT* is illegal? far as i know it's fine as long as he includes or turns over mail as requested.

I really don't care if it is legal or not.

Have you ever studied law and ethics Iceberg..? He took the oath of office ... probably signed the Ethics agreement.

and then:

The whole reason she setup a private server is specifically so she could make sure she could delete any emails she didn't want the public to know about. If she used a google or Yahoo account, then there would still be backups of her emails. Her criminal intent is quite obvious.

Kushner was so honest with his gmail account...lol...WTF
So are we going to go through 100 witch hunt email trials that go no where with Kushner? The FBI said that what she did was wrong, but found nothing illegal ..
Just stop with the illegal bullshit..
Enough attorneys have been over every inch of it to nail her..

Wrong.
The evidence was hidden and Obama and Hillary still have operatives in the Intelligence and Justice community so their "secrets" are still safe.

If you can't CLEARLY see how much effort went into hiding this evidence, you are willfully ignorant. There IS no excuse.

So can you provide a link to show me they still have hidden evidence besides the righty sites that are brain washing you.

FYI - from what i understand, kushner had a private domain which is NOT gmail.

there also is zero evidence he's hiding a thing.

you're not technical, you won't do well to push this from the "personal level" you doing it from cause while i don't t-shoot mail systems for a living, i do manage those who do.

you're comparing apples to ducks right now.

So are we going to go through 100 witch hunt email trials that go no where with Kushner? The FBI said that what she did was wrong, but found nothing illegal ..
Just stop with the illegal bullshit..
Enough attorneys have been over every inch of it to nail her..

Wrong.
The evidence was hidden and Obama and Hillary still have operatives in the Intelligence and Justice community so their "secrets" are still safe.

If you can't CLEARLY see how much effort went into hiding this evidence, you are willfully ignorant. There IS no excuse.
Mueller is effectively running the FBI and DOJ and Obama Appointees Rosenstein (DOJ) and McCabe (FBI) are still in power, as is Koskinen running the IRS.
IMO, this was a strategy employed by Obama & Clinton to maintain control of The Federal Government by maintaining control of the three most powerful agencies.

So long as Mueller can keep the Fake Russia investigation going, and refusing to investigate any real crimes, The President cannot remove Obama sycophants, and Trump's People have their hands tied.

This is why MUELLER refuses to Interview Assange or look at THE DNC server, because the moment he does, The Fake Russia Investigation is OVER. Same reason Comey refused to do either, and also refused to investigate all of the "Leakers"

You want to talk about DEEP STATE? That's how it's done.

How do you live in that narrow mind of yours? Russia crap is Fake, Clinton , Mueller , Obama , all corrupt..

You have yet backed yourself up with any links but just keep writing in bold , so that must mean it is factual..

didn't you call out hypocrisy in this thread? even define it?

you're after kushner for far less "crimes" than you're excusing the democrats for committing. you're saying HE MUST BE HIDING SOMETHING when he turned everything over yet, you don't care hillary deleted 33k mails as "private yoga/wedding stuff".

amazing to me.

and then:

Iceberg

I doubt it..

so - back to you.
You're forgetting the fact that Hillary used her private server to store, receive and transmit highly classified government documents.
she's still confusing a private domain with gmail.

i'm not forgetting a thing,just trying to get 1 point across at a time and failing at that it would seem.

Eagle Bitch is a "SAVE THE QUEEN" Type.

The Queen is a Whore.... But he wants to save her regardless.

But she just slaughtered half the royal family, and sold our Strategic Uranium to Russia for millions of dollars in bribes, then plotted to rig both a primary and an election in collusion with Obama Bin Lying, Fusion GPS, A Fusion GPS Russian Lawyer, Foreign Agents & THE DNC and The Ukrainian Embassy!

but....but....but... We MUST

SAVE THE QUEEN!

Last edited:
Ironic how the corrupt ones seem free to continue their crimes and intimidation gestapo tactics while the other side just seems to take it and take it and take it......
If half THE GOP wasn't corrupt as well, The President would be on The Offensive instead of daily being made to be completely transparent and daily being vindicated when the previous administration was completely obscure and criminal.

Did you mean "wasn't" or "was".....?
Just for clarification.

No doubt there are corrupt people everywhere. The GOP is no exception. I just think it's MUCH MUCH more prevalent on the Left side of the aisle.

Honestly, if the level of apparent corruption of the two parties was reversed, I would become a Democrat. Not sure how all these Lefties live with it. Brainwashed heavily (and stupid)
I agree that there is more corruption on The Left.....it's actually become Virulent. I just also know that if The GOP did not have Corruption within it's Ranks, The Left would get squashed under the own weight of their lies, but The GOP just plays right along with the whole sham, pretending to want to carry out The President's agenda, but always falling just short of actually doing it....

It makes for nice theater, but poor politics.

Gosh you need to wake up from your Fantasy Dreams.. The republicans are corrupt as hell, just as much as you claim the dems are..

Not even close.

youre forgetting thats conjecture, you dont have any proof.

oh wait --

youre not forgetting, youre lying.

yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Except you're forgetting she confessed to such and apologized during a Congressional Inquiry

oops

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

classified ?

oooops ...

prove it.

Clinton had classified material on her servers. That's not something that's even debatable at this point.

Which brings us to why you'd be even ATTEMPTING to claim she didn't...

Iceberg

I doubt it..

so - back to you.
You're forgetting the fact that Hillary used her private server to store, receive and transmit highly classified government documents.

i'm not forgetting a thing,just trying to get 1 point across at a time and failing at that it would seem.
Pretending to be stupid is a favorite leftwing tactic. It allows them to continue spouting their debunked idiocies as if no one knew the facts.

there also is zero evidence he's hiding a thing..

Kushner hid s shitload of russian contacts on his SF-86
So there is plenty of evidence of his hiding shit.
so is setting up your own server done to hide shit?

again - i'll give you and anyone credibility when i see you finding 1 standard, or trying to, and applying it evenly. this tit for tat shit i don't play.

so - back to you.

Pretending to be stupid is a favorite leftwing tactic. It allows them to continue spouting their debunked idiocies as if no one knew the facts.
at this point in regard to e-mail and the technology behind it, she's not pretending. she's just flinging shit to prop up her hate and pretending its the same thing.

not
even
close,
bub...

(love that movie)

Clinton had classified material on her servers. That's not something that's even debatable at this point.

It's like the blood on OJ's sock. The question wasn't the existance, but the source. Were any of the classified messages marked classified? NOPE.

youre forgetting thats conjecture, you dont have any proof.

oh wait --

youre not forgetting, youre lying.

yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Except you're forgetting she confessed to such and apologized during a Congressional Inquiry

oops

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

classified ?

oooops ...

prove it.

Which brings us to why you'd be even ATTEMPTING to claim she didn't...

He does it because he's a lying douche bag snowflake.

It's like the blood on OJ's sock. The question wasn't the existance, but the source. Were any of the classified messages marked classified? NOPE.
god the shit is strong here.

FBI director: Clinton emails were marked as classified at the time

15 percent of latest Hillary Clinton emails marked classified

now go hate on the source and cry foul.

also - i asked if it was wrong, not to deflect. i never defended bush or the RNC for setting up their own server, but it was an RNC server, not bushes. in any event, AGAIN - they need to say this can't be done by penalty of law and stop all this bickering about it.

Forum List

Back