🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

So, last night i was looking at all the fake news about trump from the past couple of weeks

I would rather shoot a turkey, but running it over is fine.

Roadkill is tragic enough; intentional roadkill is the stuff of abject morons.

KG's pissed because I won't engage in it. That tells you all you need to know about her values.
Slamming on your brakes or swerving for a small animal is stupid pogo.
I dont try to kill animals but i wont risk wrecking for a squirrel.

You must not be familiar with turkeys. They don't move so fast that you need to "swerve" or "slam on" any brakes.

City boys..... SMH
but you have time to get out and herd them? lol...
I have lived in a city for a total of about 2 years of my life..

"Herd" then? No I don't "herd" them. Mama Turkey does that.

City boys.... SMH

The DOW gain came from news about tax reform.

What tax reform did Obama propose?

original.jpg

Is there some tax-reform fluff in the market? Sure, but to blame all the growth on it while ignoring the up-up-up prior trend is a falsehood.
:confused:

Keep working on it, maybe something coherent will hit ya.
Dude, wtf are you even talking about anymore?

Dude, what tax-reform news came out to undo the Trump/Russia news that has little to nothing to do with economy?
i believe it was that they had enough votes to pass it.

I would rather shoot a turkey, but running it over is fine.
Omg he said his lightning reflexes exempted him from hitting animals on the road...and he said if he saw turkeys in the road he'd park and herd them to safety.

The places I've seen turkey on the road...such action would result in almost certain death lolol...well, if any other car came along.
"Lie and spin and in some cases crash the stock market"? When was the last time that the stock market took a dive because of the news spin?

Quick answer...............it hasn't. At least, not if you believe Trump saying that he's responsible for the stock markets continuous rise.
It happened last week. ABC released that bullshit about flynn and the stock market got hurt. People actually lost money over it.. Sad

1. What does it have to do with MSM?
2. Market quickly rebounded within hours and was up for the day.
The DOW ended up 41 points lower for the day
Have you noticed that the Dow go's up & down pretty much daily?
excellent incite!!
This was caused directly from their bullshit. Why do you asswipes dodge the whole point for some dumb "gotcha" game? Grow up
They dont have an honest or moral bone on their body.

BREAKING NEWS :
Trump cant swim!
The ex-President (dont RIP) drowned saving an infant from a raging river. What kind of President cant swim in class 5 current?
Now excuse me while i come up with something to bury that fag hating pence with.

Easy. Just send him a gift certificate to a restaurant and make sure the waitress is a female who's not his wife.

What tax reform did Obama propose?

original.jpg

Is there some tax-reform fluff in the market? Sure, but to blame all the growth on it while ignoring the up-up-up prior trend is a falsehood.
:confused:

Dude, what tax-reform news came out to undo the Trump/Russia news that has little to nothing to do with economy?

Based on what? got link?

Based on what? got link?
already posted

Based on what? got link?
already posted

...got link to the post?

I don't see anything that resembles a timeline that would establish the sequence of Flynn News - market going down, Tax Bill news, stock market goes up.

Forum List

Back