🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

So, last night i was looking at all the fake news about trump from the past couple of weeks

BREAKING NEWS :
President Trump decides to give more Federal land back to the state, where it should be. Ergo, he is building a planet size gas capturing device and plans on destroying the sun so only rich people will have daylight.
Not giving land back to the states, giving it to the big money people so they can rape it. but you never know maybe some one will include a kiddie park or a dog run.
Yes, if by "the big money people" you mean the federal government.
One corrupt agency just handed the land back off to another corrupt agency..the usfs and the blm.

Morons.

I would rather shoot a turkey, but running it over is fine.
Omg he said his lightning reflexes exempted him from hitting animals on the road...and he said if he saw turkeys in the road he'd park and herd them to safety.

The places I've seen turkey on the road...such action would result in almost certain death lolol...well, if any other car came along.

...what about them? What part do you claim is "fake"?
The part where they lie and spin and in some cases crash the stock market. That part. The real question is not what part is fake but why do so many fools believe it all?

"Lie and spin and in some cases crash the stock market"? When was the last time that the stock market took a dive because of the news spin?

Quick answer...............it hasn't. At least, not if you believe Trump saying that he's responsible for the stock markets continuous rise.
It happened last week. ABC released that bullshit about flynn and the stock market got hurt. People actually lost money over it.. Sad

1. What does it have to do with MSM?
2. Market quickly rebounded within hours and was up for the day.
The DOW ended up 41 points lower for the day
Have you noticed that the Dow go's up & down pretty much daily?

The part where they lie and spin and in some cases crash the stock market. That part. The real question is not what part is fake but why do so many fools believe it all?

"Lie and spin and in some cases crash the stock market"? When was the last time that the stock market took a dive because of the news spin?

Quick answer...............it hasn't. At least, not if you believe Trump saying that he's responsible for the stock markets continuous rise.
It happened last week. ABC released that bullshit about flynn and the stock market got hurt. People actually lost money over it.. Sad

Have you noticed that it is always attributed to the news of the day?

Guess what the news of the day was....

Lots of "big deal" fake news for a few days time, ey?
Well, except for the crowd size one..

Notice how when CNN makes a mistake they correct it. That’s why it’s not “fake news”. When Trump is caught in a lie he can’t evade, he doesn’t retract it, he doubled down.

The crowd size wasn’t even the Washington Post reporting. It was a reporter who works for WAPO, and tweeted the photo on his personal account. And he deleted the tweet within 20 minutes of posting it and apologized for his mistake.
I swear you can't make this shit up.

The crowd size wasn’t even the Washington Post reporting. It was a reporter who works for WAPO

lady, if he works for the WAPO, then it is the WAPO reporting it. He represents them. how do you exist?

So everything he posts to his private twitter account, which isn’t vetted by WAPO editorial staff, and isn’t under the WAPO banner is the same as a WAPO article.

Is everything you say or do in your private time off a reflection on YOUR employer. Do you have to run it by Putin and get clearance to post it?

He represents them when he posts under their mast head. Not when he sends out a tweet on his personal account.

Omg he said his lightning reflexes exempted him from hitting animals on the road...and he said if he saw turkeys in the road he'd park and herd them to safety.

The places I've seen turkey on the road...such action would result in almost certain death lolol...well, if any other car came along.

excellent incite!!
This was caused directly from their bullshit. Why do you asswipes dodge the whole point for some dumb "gotcha" game? Grow up

Its amazing how many of you defend or de-rail. Do you fuckers have ANY integrity?
None. No character or honor, no integrity. They are vile cretins whose lives consist of lies and depravity.

As opposed to... say... the content on this site. :rofl:

And that relates..how, exactly?

Does the fact that this site is filled with depraved craphatted progressives mean that depraved craphatted progressives aren't depraved and craphatted?

The answer is no. It does not.

Pogo, I think you are sad because I am absolutely certain you think you're clever...and you just...aren't.

And I don't run over wild turkeys, which I know pisses you off.

Such a pathetic little existence. SMH

Anybody who says their reflexes mean they can't hit wildlife on the road is stupid.

And stupidity offends me when the stupid people think they're clever.

No wonder you're so chock full of self-loathing. That must suck.

excellent incite!!
This was caused directly from their bullshit. Why do you asswipes dodge the whole point for some dumb "gotcha" game? Grow up

What was caused? The DOW fall or the DOW gain-back?

excellent incite!!

The DOW gain came from news about tax reform.

Roadkill is tragic enough; intentional roadkill is the stuff of abject morons.

KG's pissed because I won't engage in it. That tells you all you need to know about her values.

excellent incite!!

What tax reform did Obama propose?

original.jpg

Is there some tax-reform fluff in the market? Sure, but to blame all the growth on it while ignoring the up-up-up prior trend is a falsehood.

Besides, what does Trump's Russian problems have to do with tax-reform? If it's not him signing, it's Pence.

and my gawd man.... The MSM is a fucking disaster.
Trump JR and the wikileaks email
Flynn
deutsche bank
Trumps rally in florida
Then look at this bullshit
Trump’s 'fake news' mantra a hit with despots
‘Fake News,’ Trump’s Obsession, Is Now a Cudgel for Strongmen
SMH
Whats real bad is, CNN said their "fact checking team" found the wikileaks thing to be 100% accurate.. Why in the hell should we pay attention to them?
Fact is, they dont give a shit about fact checking.. They just want to rile up the trump haters.. I mean, is that not obvious? Or are they just that incompetent?
Both

KG's pissed because I won't engage in it. That tells you all you need to know about her values.
Slamming on your brakes or swerving for a small animal is stupid pogo.
I dont try to kill animals but i wont risk wrecking for a squirrel.

excellent incite!!

original.jpg

Is there some tax-reform fluff in the market? Sure, but to blame all the growth on it while ignoring the up-up-up prior trend is a falsehood.
:confused:

You must not be familiar with turkeys. They don't move so fast that you need to "swerve" or "slam on" any brakes.

City boys..... SMH

excellent incite!!

original.jpg

Keep working on it, maybe something coherent will hit ya.

You must not be familiar with turkeys. They don't move so fast that you need to "swerve" or "slam on" any brakes.

City boys..... SMH
but you have time to get out and herd them? lol...
I have lived in a city for a total of about 2 years of my life..

excellent incite!!

original.jpg

Dude, wtf are you even talking about anymore?

original.jpg

Dude, wtf are you even talking about anymore?

Dude, what tax-reform news came out to undo the Trump/Russia news that has little to nothing to do with economy?

Forum List

Back