So, last night i was looking at all the fake news about trump from the past couple of weeks

the MSM is lax in their fact checking when it comes to things that degrade Trump.
Some credible (i.e., unequivocal, non-judgmentally determined) examples that illustrate that the MSM is thus lax and does not issue corrections when they discover their mistakes, please....
There are several examples in the OP. As far as the corrections.....the mistakes tend to be front page news while the corrections are on page 20 to use a newspaper analogy.

You know, American Idol and America's Got Talent have high ratings.

Stuff that shows up on things like the History Channel, Discovery, or Science Channel rarely gets high ratings.

But, the stuff on the learning channels has actual facts and history that I can learn. AI and AGT don't.

So what if FOX news has high ratings? There have been studies that show they are accurate only 60 percent of the time.
When you say studies you mean polls. Polls are great anren't they?
gaybiker is on a 3 day binge, I think.

Add up CNN ratings and all others...WTF, you cited CNN...dumbass.

"Ratings" have nothing to do with "credibility". If they did, WWE would not exist, now would it?

Ratings measure attention. Nothing else. They have one purpose and one purpose only, which is to set rates for commercial time. HOW they garner that attention is a wide open field.

So what would you like to do, add up the credibility of all networks.

First thing I'd like to do is traffic in complete English sentences, which this isn't.

I simply defined what "ratings" means. It has nothing to do with any kind of "veracity". Never did, never will.

You'd like to traffic in complete sentences....guess there's a first time for just about everything.
Got anything to say about all dictators using the trump BS FAKE NEWS?

Don't really care what goes on in other countries, unless it affects this country.

It happened last week. ABC released that bullshit about flynn and the stock market got hurt. People actually lost money over it.. Sad

Link? How much did it drop?
Wall Street rocked by Michael Flynn, tax debate

From your link......................

At one point the Dow plunged 350 points after ABC News reported that Flynn is prepared to testify that President Trump "as a candidate" directed him to make contact with Russians. ABC later clarified the report, saying that Trump did not tell Flynn to reach out to Russia during the campaign.

Stocks raced back on signs that Republicans may have enough votes to pass the tax bill. In the end, the Dow closed only 41 points lower.

You said the stock market crashed, but it only closed 41 points lower. That is statistically insignificant. Large drops during trading happen, sometimes they are even caused by a computer glitch. But, it's how the stock market closes that determines how it did for that day.

Try again.
No asshole. My point was the BULLSHIT actually hurt the stock market. It had to climb back up. If tax reform wasnt involved, it would have been worse.
I said it got "hurt" not crashed. More fake news :D

I never said that you said it crashed. MikeTX is the one who said the market "crashed", and I asked when.

And no..................what the stock market does during the day isn't what matters. What matters is how it closes. 41 point drop isn't really "hurting" anything either.
dude, you just said i said it crashed... smh

The OP thread evidences a low level HS education and almost no college.

The statement suggests that personal belief is objective reality.
fake news isnt a belief, you dilapidated bag of dumbfuck

Its amazing how many of you defend or de-rail. Do you fuckers have ANY integrity?

the MSM is lax in their fact checking when it comes to things that degrade Trump.
Some credible (i.e., unequivocal, non-judgmentally determined) examples that illustrate that the MSM is thus lax and does not issue corrections when they discover their mistakes, please....
There are several examples in the OP. As far as the corrections.....the mistakes tend to be front page news while the corrections are on page 20 to use a newspaper analogy.
There are several examples in the OP.

The content there is far too vague to know what element of the MSM's reporting on the topic illustrates lax fact checking. That vagueness is part of why I have not replied directly by quoting the OP.

As far as the corrections.....the mistakes tend to be front page news while the corrections are on page 20 to use a newspaper analogy.

As goes printed versions of newspapers, I agree. As goes the Internet versions of a story, most commonly I find the correction (or notice of its having been made) posted following the end of the story, though in some instances the correction is presented as the story itself or as a central factor in the story.
In other instances the correction is issued in such a quibbling way that it doesn't alter the tone and implied message of the story.

CNN and facts is an oxymoron
Just because you don’t like the facts it doesn’t mean they aren’t real facts.

Well why don't you Google how many times CNN has been caught lying and then comment, asshole
Sure, you can google how many times Fox has lied and then we’ll compare notes lol
What will show up are fake news stories from the fake news masters.

Well why don't you Google how many times CNN has been caught lying and then comment, asshole
Sure, you can google how many times Fox has lied and then we’ll compare notes lol
LOL Think it'd be easier counting their truth telling times

So Fox never lies and CNN never tells the truth? Wow. Lol you are something else.

Evidently someone still gets "facts" from CNN, what, was Facebook not working.
I don’t watch CNN. I just know they aren’t the lie farm Fox News is.

Then you probably shouldn't comment on CNN.
Then I guess you shouldn’t either huh? Obviously we’ve both watched enough to get an impression of it you doofus.

Evidently someone still gets "facts" from CNN, what, was Facebook not working.
I don’t watch CNN. I just know they aren’t the lie farm Fox News is.

Then you probably shouldn't comment on CNN.
NAAAAY Sassy old gir

So Fox never lies and CNN never tells the truth? Wow. Lol you are something else.
Real news is that nag Moore was riding is named Sassy

Lots of "big deal" fake news for a few days time, ey?
Well, except for the crowd size one..

Notice how when CNN makes a mistake they correct it. That’s why it’s not “fake news”. When Trump is caught in a lie he can’t evade, he doesn’t retract it, he doubled down.

The crowd size wasn’t even the Washington Post reporting. It was a reporter who works for WAPO, and tweeted the photo on his personal account. And he deleted the tweet within 20 minutes of posting it and apologized for his mistake.

Forum List

Back