So, last night i was looking at all the fake news about trump from the past couple of weeks

The part where they lie and spin and in some cases crash the stock market. That part. The real question is not what part is fake but why do so many fools believe it all?

"Lie and spin and in some cases crash the stock market"? When was the last time that the stock market took a dive because of the news spin?

Quick answer...............it hasn't. At least, not if you believe Trump saying that he's responsible for the stock markets continuous rise.
It happened last week. ABC released that bullshit about flynn and the stock market got hurt. People actually lost money over it.. Sad

Link? How much did it drop?
Wall Street rocked by Michael Flynn, tax debate

From your link......................

At one point the Dow plunged 350 points after ABC News reported that Flynn is prepared to testify that President Trump "as a candidate" directed him to make contact with Russians. ABC later clarified the report, saying that Trump did not tell Flynn to reach out to Russia during the campaign.

Stocks raced back on signs that Republicans may have enough votes to pass the tax bill. In the end, the Dow closed only 41 points lower.

You said the stock market crashed, but it only closed 41 points lower. That is statistically insignificant. Large drops during trading happen, sometimes they are even caused by a computer glitch. But, it's how the stock market closes that determines how it did for that day.

Try again.

Shut the fuck up, you rube. Doing what you do. Kibbitzing over minutia so nobody will notice what a tard you are.

Bode does the exact same thing, what a waste of space.

In fact, how did you get off my ignore list? Shit!

"Lie and spin and in some cases crash the stock market"? When was the last time that the stock market took a dive because of the news spin?

Quick answer...............it hasn't. At least, not if you believe Trump saying that he's responsible for the stock markets continuous rise.
It happened last week. ABC released that bullshit about flynn and the stock market got hurt. People actually lost money over it.. Sad

At one point the Dow plunged 350 points after ABC News reported that Flynn is prepared to testify that President Trump "as a candidate" directed him to make contact with Russians. ABC later clarified the report, saying that Trump did not tell Flynn to reach out to Russia during the campaign.

Stocks raced back on signs that Republicans may have enough votes to pass the tax bill. In the end, the Dow closed only 41 points lower.

You said the stock market crashed, but it only closed 41 points lower. That is statistically insignificant. Large drops during trading happen, sometimes they are even caused by a computer glitch. But, it's how the stock market closes that determines how it did for that day.

Try again.
No asshole. My point was the BULLSHIT actually hurt the stock market. It had to climb back up. If tax reform wasnt involved, it would have been worse.
I said it got "hurt" not crashed. More fake news :D

The news definitely caused a severe drop.

You've proved your point

Try again.
No asshole. My point was the BULLSHIT actually hurt the stock market. It had to climb back up. If tax reform wasnt involved, it would have been worse.

You've proved your point

What caused the "severe" jump back up?

Try again.

I never said that you said it crashed. MikeTX is the one who said the market "crashed", and I asked when.

And no..................what the stock market does during the day isn't what matters. What matters is how it closes. 41 point drop isn't really "hurting" anything either.

Of course it matters what happens during the day. Traders buy and sell on fluctuations

Good grief

Try again.

You've proved your point

As gaybiker would say, "it could have been totally unrelated!" hiccup slurp.

BREAKING NEWS :
President Trump decides to give more Federal land back to the state, where it should be. Ergo, he is building a planet size gas capturing device and plans on destroying the sun so only rich people will have daylight.
He actually didn't give that land back to the state.
He just released it back to usfs and blm. Still federal. That's why this whole issue is so asinine. Nobody has a clue what's going on, except the people who live in rural areas.

And THOSE people are portrayed as retards.
Some, like you, are retards. But not that many. Note that the assholes that illegally occupied the Malhuer Reserve could not get a single local rancher to sign on to their bullshit propositions. And the majority of people in Harney County just wanted to see the miscreants gone.

and my gawd man.... The MSM is a fucking disaster.
Trump JR and the wikileaks email
Flynn
deutsche bank
Trumps rally in florida
Then look at this bullshit
Trump’s 'fake news' mantra a hit with despots
‘Fake News,’ Trump’s Obsession, Is Now a Cudgel for Strongmen
SMH
Whats real bad is, CNN said their "fact checking team" found the wikileaks thing to be 100% accurate.. Why in the hell should we pay attention to them?
Fact is, they dont give a shit about fact checking.. They just want to rile up the trump haters.. I mean, is that not obvious? Or are they just that incompetent?
CNN for all their faults beats the crap out of liars at FOX

Sure, we can tell from the ratings...dumbass.

Cable News Ratings: Fox News Breaks Records, MSNBC Posts Significant Growth
Well there's a reason for that moron Many stations for real news while only FOX and a couple more where idiots like you can go Add up CNN ratings and all other real news networks and then add FOX and the other dummies Tell us then about your ratings BS

Add up CNN ratings and all others...WTF, you cited CNN...dumbass.

"Ratings" have nothing to do with "credibility". If they did, WWE would not exist, now would it?

Ratings measure attention. Nothing else. They have one purpose and one purpose only, which is to set rates for commercial time. HOW they garner that attention is a wide open field.

So what would you like to do, add up the credibility of all networks.

Try again.

I never said that you said it crashed. MikeTX is the one who said the market "crashed", and I asked when.

And no..................what the stock market does during the day isn't what matters. What matters is how it closes. 41 point drop isn't really "hurting" anything either.

Of course it matters what happens during the day. Traders buy and sell on fluctuations

Good grief

All that aside, why did "FAKE news" retract story and SUSPEND Brian without pay instead of petting him on the head like a proper Trump hating fake news organization would?

For example here is a bona fide Fake News organization that NEVER retracts or corrects ANYTHING:

Trump_Clinton_birther.jpg

Last edited:

Well there's a reason for that moron Many stations for real news while only FOX and a couple more where idiots like you can go Add up CNN ratings and all other real news networks and then add FOX and the other dummies Tell us then about your ratings BS

"Ratings" have nothing to do with "credibility". If they did, WWE would not exist, now would it?

Ratings measure attention. Nothing else. They have one purpose and one purpose only, which is to set rates for commercial time. HOW they garner that attention is a wide open field.

Look thinker use your head Everyone knows that FOX wins prizes for the biggest bullshit on the air and sure, we know folks like you are attracted to it

and my gawd man.... The MSM is a fucking disaster.
Trump JR and the wikileaks email
Flynn
deutsche bank

...what about them? What part do you claim is "fake"?
The part where they lie and spin and in some cases crash the stock market. That part. The real question is not what part is fake but why do so many fools believe it all?

Trolling again I see.

Crashed, hurt, don't matter to regressive liars who ignore it unless Trump caused it.

First thing I'd like to do is traffic in complete English sentences, which this isn't.

I simply defined what "ratings" means. It has nothing to do with any kind of "veracity". Never did, never will.

The OP thread evidences a low level HS education and almost no college.

The statement suggests that personal belief is objective reality.

You know, American Idol and America's Got Talent have high ratings.

Stuff that shows up on things like the History Channel, Discovery, or Science Channel rarely gets high ratings.

But, the stuff on the learning channels has actual facts and history that I can learn. AI and AGT don't.

So what if FOX news has high ratings? There have been studies that show they are accurate only 60 percent of the time.

First thing I'd like to do is traffic in complete English sentences, which this isn't.

I simply defined what "ratings" means. It has nothing to do with any kind of "veracity". Never did, never will.
The forum grammar nazi. how kute and pridicktable. You must be very smrt.

You'd like to traffic in complete sentences....guess there's a first time for just about everything.

The OP thread evidences a low level HS education and almost no college.

The statement suggests that personal belief is objective reality.

Regressive liberal ROE

1. Demand a link or an explanation of the truth they are objecting to.

2. Promptly reject all explanations as right wing lies. Smoke spin deflect

3. Ignore any facts presented.

4. Ridicule spelling and typos, punctuation.

5. Attack the person as being juvenile, ie: "are you 12 years old", question their education, intelligence.

6. Employ misdirection,

6a. smear people

6b. attack religion

6c. attack their rationality.

7. Lie, make false assumptions

8. Play race/gender card

9. Play gay/lesbian card

10. Play the Nazi/Fascist card

11. Make up stuff

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

14. Pretending not to understand when they have been posting about it for days, or weeks.

15. When losing, resort to personal attacks.

16. Russia
If only the weatherman was as predictable as you regressive tools.

You know, American Idol and America's Got Talent have high ratings.

Stuff that shows up on things like the History Channel, Discovery, or Science Channel rarely gets high ratings.

But, the stuff on the learning channels has actual facts and history that I can learn. AI and AGT don't.

So what if FOX news has high ratings? There have been studies that show they are accurate only 60 percent of the time.
When you say studies you mean polls. Polls are great anren't they?

You'd like to traffic in complete sentences....guess there's a first time for just about everything.
Got anything to say about all dictators using the trump BS FAKE NEWS?

Forum List

Back