🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

So, last night i was looking at all the fake news about trump from the past couple of weeks

Lots of "big deal" fake news for a few days time, ey?
Well, except for the crowd size one..

Notice how when CNN makes a mistake they correct it. That’s why it’s not “fake news”. When Trump is caught in a lie he can’t evade, he doesn’t retract it, he doubled down.

The crowd size wasn’t even the Washington Post reporting. It was a reporter who works for WAPO, and tweeted the photo on his personal account. And he deleted the tweet within 20 minutes of posting it and apologized for his mistake.
I swear you can't make this shit up.

The crowd size wasn’t even the Washington Post reporting. It was a reporter who works for WAPO

lady, if he works for the WAPO, then it is the WAPO reporting it. He represents them. how do you exist?

You know, American Idol and America's Got Talent have high ratings.

Stuff that shows up on things like the History Channel, Discovery, or Science Channel rarely gets high ratings.

But, the stuff on the learning channels has actual facts and history that I can learn. AI and AGT don't.

So what if FOX news has high ratings? There have been studies that show they are accurate only 60 percent of the time.

And in the same way all the traffic on the freeway will slow to a crawl so everybody can gawk at yon tractor trailer jackknifed and on fire. Doesn't mean drivers "agree" with the idea of tractor trailers being jackknifed and on fire.

That's the difference between "attention" and "assent". They're not related.

Notice how when CNN makes a mistake they correct it. That’s why it’s not “fake news”. When Trump is caught in a lie he can’t evade, he doesn’t retract it, he doubled down.

The crowd size wasn’t even the Washington Post reporting. It was a reporter who works for WAPO, and tweeted the photo on his personal account. And he deleted the tweet within 20 minutes of posting it and apologized for his mistake.

The crowd size wasn’t even the Washington Post reporting. It was a reporter who works for WAPO

lady, if he works for the WAPO, then it is the WAPO reporting it. He represents them. how do you exist?
Subsidies, ssi and foodstamps.

Did Flynn represent Trump?? ,,,,,,,Next

Its amazing how many of you defend or de-rail. Do you fuckers have ANY integrity?
None. No character or honor, no integrity. They are vile cretins whose lives consist of lies and depravity.

As opposed to... say... the content on this site. :rofl:

And that relates..how, exactly?

Does the fact that this site is filled with depraved craphatted progressives mean that depraved craphatted progressives aren't depraved and craphatted?

The answer is no. It does not.

Pogo, I think you are sad because I am absolutely certain you think you're clever...and you just...aren't.

Its amazing how many of you defend or de-rail. Do you fuckers have ANY integrity?
None. No character or honor, no integrity. They are vile cretins whose lives consist of lies and depravity.

the content on this site is what we were referring to... :rolleyes:
Can we bring up how many of your republican friends tried to de..rail Obama for 8 years ,,,or shouldn't we bring up the party before country efforts of the repub party?

Really? Read the OP. I mean --- you wrote it.
I understand the memory is the second thing to go.

Can we bring up how many of your republican friends tried to de..rail Obama for 8 years ,,,or shouldn't we bring up the party before country efforts of the repub party?
Im not a republican, you tunnel vision dumbfuck

Really? Read the OP. I mean --- you wrote it.
I understand the memory is the second thing to go.
We were talking about the people HERE
Why comment when you dont even know what you are commenting on? How many fallacies is that? o_O

Does the fact that this site is filled with depraved craphatted progressives mean that depraved craphatted progressives aren't depraved and craphatted?

Pogo, I think you are sad because I am absolutely certain you think you're clever...and you just...aren't.

And I don't run over wild turkeys, which I know pisses you off.

Such a pathetic little existence. SMH

BREAKING NEWS :
President Trump decides to give more Federal land back to the state, where it should be. Ergo, he is building a planet size gas capturing device and plans on destroying the sun so only rich people will have daylight.
Not giving land back to the states, giving it to the big money people so they can rape it. but you never know maybe some one will include a kiddie park or a dog run.

And I don't run over wild turkeys, which I know pisses you off.

Such a pathetic little existence. SMH

Anybody who says their reflexes mean they can't hit wildlife on the road is stupid.

And stupidity offends me when the stupid people think they're clever.

You weren't there, you just swallow the media line and parrot it like gospel.

CNN and facts is an oxymoron
Just because you don’t like the facts it doesn’t mean they aren’t real facts.

Evidently someone still gets "facts" from CNN, what, was Facebook not working.
I don’t watch CNN. I just know they aren’t the lie farm Fox News is.

Then you probably shouldn't comment on CNN.
Then I guess you shouldn’t either huh? Obviously we’ve both watched enough to get an impression of it you doofus.

Sure don't recall saying I don't watch CNN from time to time...dumbass.

Did I say that?? Seems to me I said Republican FRIENDS Yes the memory is second to go

I would rather shoot a turkey, but running it over is fine.

Did I say that?? Seems to me I said Republican FRIENDS Yes the memory is second to go
If you are aware i am not a republican, then why try and use them against me? It makes no sense.
To be expected, i guess?

If you are aware i am not a republican, then why try and use them against me? It makes no sense.
To be expected, i guess?
There are some here who try to be on both sides of the fence I sincerely apologize greatly for having you think I called you a republican

Forum List

Back