So Lib's Allow Voter Fraud In Blue States,Yet Wont Allow Legal Voting In Red States.

RichardMissing

The Sniper Kitten
Aug 8, 2013
New England & Florida

:eusa_hand:
Isn't that what the current voter ID debacle comes down to? Why aren't Democrats investigating voter fraud and illegal voter registration in towns like Chicago, Philly and Los Angeles?
But if they suspect any shenanigans in purple states, it's already a racist issue. If I.D. is required to vote in Texas and North Carolina, they are declared a racist state. But if no ID is required in Blue States, with Democrats running the elections/precincts/counting votes, hey, no big deal, No I.D.? no problem, here, just take this Democrat ballot and go ahead and vote.
That pretty much sums up what is going on in the news this week! Libs fear that blacks as usual wont vote in 2014, therefore giving the house and senate all to the Republicans!:eusa_drool:

Ehh it's fine. They're just butt hurt that SCOTUS shot down voting rights act.

I say kick back and watch them fail at trying to overturn the ruling and enjoy the delicious tears.

your-tears.png

Well that poll worker who is doing time wouldn't have cast 5 votes for Obama unless she had 5 ID's.... Or then maybe she would have......

so when anyone walks into a deep blue precinct, claims they have no ID, can't speak a word of English(well, except the swear words) they are automatically registered and can vote that same day, right?

The better question is why did Holder allow Armed Thugs who prevented people from voting based upon their skin color off the hook?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back