So libs, which is it, kaepernick said 'America isn't great' and you cheer him

jc456

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2013
Trump says 'America isn't great' and you chastise him as racist. So which is it you hypocrites? This is what defines you idiots. You are always on the wrong side of an argument.

The fact kaepernick didn't stand for the national anthem has nothing to do with the America isn't great, the statement is his true feelings. has no bearing, he said it, 'America isn't Great' just like Trump. Funny eh?

Trump says 'America isn't great' and you chastise him as racist. So which is it you hypocrites? This is what defines you idiots. You are always on the wrong side of an argument.

The fact kaepernick didn't stand for the national anthem has nothing to do with the America isn't great, the statement is his true feelings. has no bearing, he said it, 'America isn't Great' just like Trump. Funny eh?
America is great some of the time.

Which times?

It's great when it's being torn down and destroyed? :badgrin:

Is that when it's great?

Wait, you think that people claim Trump is racist just because he says America isn't great?

I don't think you've been paying very close attention. :lol:

America is great for its science institutions and the fact that it is as free as it is. You loserterians threaten to destroy America's greatness.

Since I'm great all the time I should change my name to America........ :eusa_whistle:

You have it wrong, jc. What makes them mad when Trump says that is his desire to RESTORE America's greatness. Libs would like to KEEP it on the downward spiral Democrats have caused.

Forum List

Back