So Much For Concealed Carry

Cops are too trigger happy these days. Ever since Oscar Ray Bolin, something changed with the training or something.

Its kind of stupid to bring a gun to volatile place like a protest. its asking for trouble. On top of that he is Black. Not the most intelligent thing to do.

Guns don't act on their own. They just don't jump up by themselves, and shoot somebody, or even fall on the ground. This individual was negligent in not securing the gun properly, then picking it up when he was told not to. It is an individual, very rare incident. Relax.
I didnt say guns act on their own. I said this guy was dumb for bringing one to such a volatile atmosphere.

Did he know there was going to be conflict?

Aw crap, it was Campus police, who thought it was a good idea to give those security guard rejects guns?

They should be prosecuted for manslaughter at least.

Now it is all becoming clear. He was a Black guy..
What does his skin color have to do with it ? More White people are killed by cops than Black.
Being Black scares the shit out of cops. Having a gun doubles and triples that fear. Even a retired white cop admits to this phenomenon.

Breaking Rank Quotes by Norm Stamper

“Simply put, white cops are afraid of black men. We don’t talk about it, we pretend it doesn’t exist, we claim “color blindness,” we say white officers treat black men the same way they treat white men. But that’s a lie. In fact, the bigger, the darker the black man the greater the fear. The African-American community knows this. Hell, most whites know it. Yet, even though it’s a central, if not the defining ingredient in the makeup of police racism, white cops won’t admit it to themselves, or to others.”
Norm Stamper

There are more criminal whites than Black. Makes sense.

More cops are killed by black criminals than black criminals are killed by cops..... but thanks for lying about the issue...
How can I be lying about that when I never said anything about that? There goes your reading comprehension issue again.
How can you be lying? Simple. Words appear here or your lips are moving.

What does his skin color have to do with it ? More White people are killed by cops than Black.
Being Black scares the shit out of cops. Having a gun doubles and triples that fear. Even a retired white cop admits to this phenomenon.

“Simply put, white cops are afraid of black men. We don’t talk about it, we pretend it doesn’t exist, we claim “color blindness,” we say white officers treat black men the same way they treat white men. But that’s a lie. In fact, the bigger, the darker the black man the greater the fear. The African-American community knows this. Hell, most whites know it. Yet, even though it’s a central, if not the defining ingredient in the makeup of police racism, white cops won’t admit it to themselves, or to others.”
Norm Stamper

Percent wise there are lots more black criminals then whites in almost every category of crime.
We arent talking percent wise. We are talking whole straight forward numbers. Not to mention thats false. Even percent wise whites lead in practically every crime category. Especially in sexually molesting live stock.

Norm Stamper

Percent wise there are lots more black criminals then whites in almost every category of crime.
We arent talking percent wise. We are talking whole straight forward numbers. Not to mention thats false. Even percent wise whites lead in practically every crime category. Especially in sexually molesting live stock.
Percent is all that matters MORE blacks per capita are criminals then whites in this Country.

Its kind of stupid to bring a gun to volatile place like a protest. its asking for trouble. On top of that he is Black. Not the most intelligent thing to do.

Guns don't act on their own. They just don't jump up by themselves, and shoot somebody, or even fall on the ground. This individual was negligent in not securing the gun properly, then picking it up when he was told not to. It is an individual, very rare incident. Relax.
I didnt say guns act on their own. I said this guy was dumb for bringing one to such a volatile atmosphere.

Did he know there was going to be conflict?

Aw crap, it was Campus police, who thought it was a good idea to give those security guard rejects guns?

They should be prosecuted for manslaughter at least.
He went to a protest. The main purpose of a protest is to address a conflict.

Norm Stamper

Percent is all that matters MORE blacks per capita are criminals then whites in this Country.
Percent is all that matters to white boys. White boys commit a vast majority of the crimes. Especially like raping dolphins.

Norm Stamper

Percent is all that matters to white boys. White boys commit a vast majority of the crimes. Especially like raping dolphins.

Yeah, I'm not asking for proof on that one. :funnyface:

You know they weigh @ least 800 lbs, right?

Norm Stamper

I know. I got to swim with them in Jamaica.

Let me know if you need the link. :laugh:

I know. I got to swim with them in Jamaica.

Let me know if you need the link. :laugh:

I'm good! However, I think if a dolphin didn't want it, they could probably kick a cracker off of them.

Being they're like 5x the size and all.

Guy was breaking up a fight and a gun fell out of his holster. He reached for it and got shot by the cops. I wonder 2 things. Why was he carrying and why in such an environment?

Portland State University police fatally shoot man who was trying to break up a fight - CNN
Well if you're Negro or even Mulatto and you show a gun while the police are there you will probably get shot too.

The police are sensitive to Negroes and/or Mulattos showing guns. They (the police) have had lots of bad experiences with that in the past.

By the way, your gun is NOT supposed to fall out if you have a proper holster. The holster should have a retaining snap or a locking mechanism.

If he'd said "screw it" and walked away, he'd be alive.

Yep.

When I go to recurrent concealed carry class, there is often a vigilante wannabe that the instructor has to read the riot act to. Not your job to break up a fight or stop any crime. Call 911 and stay clear of the action.

The words "bar", "fight" and "gun" shouldn't be on the same page not to mention the same paragraph. Alcohol and gunpowder don't mix. In my state, you cannot carry if you have so much as one sip of an adult beverage. Most bars don't allow concealed or open carry.

This tragic incident will be a good training topic for future concealed carry classes.

Poor judgment killed this guy. (Possibly impaired judgment?)

Give me a break.
Why should I give you a break? What did you do?
Your post was juvenile and completely one sided. But I would expect that from a fascist such as yourself.
Thats mildly interesting but not persuasive in its content.
I assume you are commenting about your own post. If that’s the case, I agree.

Give me a break.
Your post was juvenile and completely one sided. But I would expect that from a fascist such as yourself.
Only asses assume. No. I am talking about your post. Thats why I replied to you not myself. Glad you agree though.

Give me a break.
Only asses assume. No. I am talking about your post. Thats why I replied to you not myself. Glad you agree though.
Yes, I agree you are a clueless racist.

Yes, I agree you are a clueless racist.
I too agree you are a clueless racist.

Forum List

Back