so much for making America great again

So apparently the full faith and credit of the United States is now worth a piece of toilet paper that can be flushed down a gold-plated toilet. So much for making America great and "regaining" the "respect" of the rest of the world. Our allies - and our enemies - now know that contracts, promises and possibly treaties are worthless. Great work,

We sent people back to Syria and Iraq who applied for residency in 2003 and 2004 - under W. Some helped us during our invasion of Iraq as translators, and other employees. They have patiently waited through all the twists and turns. They filed all the paperwork and passed every test, including those that were ratcheted up under Obama. They were told that they had been approved. They liquidated their assets. They sold their homes, their cars, everything. They quit their jobs. Their US sponsors bought houses for them in the US. They bought plane tickets to the US. And they got sent back yesterday, on the whim of a man-child with no understanding of any of the implications of his actions, who is, at the most charitable understanding, blindly signing the EOs that are placed in front of him by people who have, in some cases, actively opposed the United States in the recent past. That is a broken promise by the United States Government.

The land of the free and home of the brave? The one that others could always trust? The one who would always stand up for peace and human rights, worldwide? Will they look to Russia or China to defend their freedom now?

Well, since your solution was Hillary, you didn't really do much to stop him
Your pick is a liar and a coward like none before seen in the history of the US Presidency. Trump makes the worst Presidents look like great Presidents.
12 days in....
giphy.gif
That makes it even more pathetic. Doesn't take long for a bull in a china closet to wreak havoc.
Well that can only mean the guy before did a fking horrible job that all of his eight years was washed away in 12 days, eh? Wow, not much got done in eight years you think now?

That's why the international left loved Obama. He flowed with the leftist tide and made us weaker. They were very appreciative giving him a Peace prize for it

Well, since your solution was Hillary, you didn't really do much to stop him
Your pick is a liar and a coward like none before seen in the history of the US Presidency. Trump makes the worst Presidents look like great Presidents.
12 days in....
giphy.gif
That makes it even more pathetic. Doesn't take long for a bull in a china closet to wreak havoc.
Well that can only mean the guy before did a fking horrible job that all of his eight years was washed away in 12 days, eh? Wow, not much got done in eight years you think now?

That's why the international left loved Obama. He flowed with the leftist tide and made us weaker. They were very appreciative giving him a Peace prize for it
Made us weaker??? What country spends more than us on defense ?? We probably spend more in one year than the rest of the world combined Weaker??? Where do you get that shit from ??

Lol, if Hillary runs. You will support her. If not they will kick you off the plantation. Just ask Steve Harvey.
Hilary's toast, and should be, relax.
I could care less, if Trump keeps going the way he is. He will be president again in four years, if he wants it.
They're going to put him on Mt Rushmore. They're going to dedicate a national holiday to him. When it's time for him to leave, we will be trying to decide if we should extend the number of years we will allow one person to hold the presidency. Donald is going to be the #1 name for boy babies in the world.

It's going to be colossal, it's going to be yuge the accolades that will be sung for Trump.

Obama is going to become the adjective that means "worthless fuck". When people talk about losers, liars, and cowards, they're going to say "That guy's a fucking Obama". When a situation is fubar, it's going to be called "obamified".
TRUMP YOU

To trump already means to win.

You're a fucking Obama.
Don't use the f word and Obama in the same sentence. You gonna get him all worked up!

Yes, and the country rejected the moon bat left fighting our ability to defend ourselves against terror as the stupid crap that it is

Fighting "terror" we created is pretty moon batty if ya ask me.

Saying we "created" is totally moon bat. You don't follow the history of the Middle East much, huh? Apparently your government schools aren't better than ours

We partnered with and used Islamic radicals, pointed them into Afghanistan, then they turned on us. It's all known son.

You said we "created" it, Dad. That's why I laughed at you. I want to withdraw from the Middle East entirely because we certainly bring the target to ourselves taking on policeman to the world. But to say we "created" it is stupid. This has gone on over there for millennia long before there was an America. If your crappy government schools didn't teach you about history, maybe you could crack open a book

You americans did.

You can't have an actual conversation with a Democrat. You're indoctrinated. You can ask the French and the Brits about that who gladly handed it to us because they were smart and were getting out of that hell hole while Democrats got us into it. I know you don't study history, so an interesing thing, it was actually your Democrat party who got us involved in all that. Sure, Republicans now keep us there just like Democrats do. But it was only one party that got us in that shit hole

blah, blah, Marxist rhetoric, blah, blah

Ignore it if ya like pard, the ususal suspects are always there no matter who you elect. You'll be bailing them all out again, and you're entire system subsidizes them.

Are the banks controlled by the Jews?

Why would that matter if they did?

Just wondered, the global conspiracy nuts frequently think that
You outta spend some time looking into how your system really works son.

Most of my career has been working in management for financial services, dad. They are a business like any other business. It is your beloved politicians who are corrupt. Like Hillary, who was owned by Wall Street

12 days in....
giphy.gif

Made us weaker??? What country spends more than us on defense ?? We probably spend more in one year than the rest of the world combined Weaker??? Where do you get that shit from ??

He expanded our use of the military without expanding funding. But more to the point he ruled as an apologist weak President. Putin repeatedly bitch slapped him. He agreed to allow Iran to develop nukes. He emboldened North Korea and has let China steadily explain their unilateral takeover of international waters. He did nothing but make us weaker

Kosher,,,,,to trump someone means to grab their pussy

Ah, to Clinton someone has been updated, has it? So then to Hillary one is to stand by and defend him?
defend him?? That pos has people like you and the kosher person to defend him

The biggest problem you have with your hyperbole is you turn around and believe it because you said it. You're just snorting coke, liar

Saying we "created" is totally moon bat. You don't follow the history of the Middle East much, huh? Apparently your government schools aren't better than ours

We partnered with and used Islamic radicals, pointed them into Afghanistan, then they turned on us. It's all known son.

You said we "created" it, Dad. That's why I laughed at you. I want to withdraw from the Middle East entirely because we certainly bring the target to ourselves taking on policeman to the world. But to say we "created" it is stupid. This has gone on over there for millennia long before there was an America. If your crappy government schools didn't teach you about history, maybe you could crack open a book

You americans did.

You can't have an actual conversation with a Democrat. You're indoctrinated. You can ask the French and the Brits about that who gladly handed it to us because they were smart and were getting out of that hell hole while Democrats got us into it. I know you don't study history, so an interesing thing, it was actually your Democrat party who got us involved in all that. Sure, Republicans now keep us there just like Democrats do. But it was only one party that got us in that shit hole
You don't remember Tony Blair helping the moron GWB ?? or GWB getting us into the mess in the first place with his bs info and ignoring the info that said no WOMD? and then the AH had Saddam killed ???

You americans did.

"You can't have an actual conversation with a Democrat. You're indoctrinated."

All you partisanshitheads sound alike, and that's who one can never have a real conversation with, partisanshitheads.

12 days in....
giphy.gif

He expanded our use of the military without expanding funding. But more to the point he ruled as an apologist weak President. Putin repeatedly bitch slapped him. He agreed to allow Iran to develop nukes. He emboldened North Korea and has let China steadily explain their unilateral takeover of international waters. He did nothing but make us weaker
Put sanctions on Russia and Iran is developing nukes??? Pardon while I call bullshit on that

So apparently the full faith and credit of the United States is now worth a piece of toilet paper that can be flushed down a gold-plated toilet.
I've been saying since Trump's election, there are only two things by which Trump's Administration should be judged as a success or failure. The most important one is the debt.

He and the Republican Congress own it now.

Everything else is smoke and mirrors.

I love how the far left idiots still bring up the popular vote it will be three months since the election next week and some of you still can't accept the popular vote does not decide the Presidency.

You americans did.

You don't remember Tony Blair helping the moron GWB ?? or GWB getting us into the mess in the first place with his bs info and ignoring the info that said no WOMD? and then the AH had Saddam killed ???

Middle East terror started long before then, Mr. Informed

You americans did.

"You can't have an actual conversation with a Democrat. You're indoctrinated."

All you partisanshitheads sound alike, and that's who one can never have a real conversation with, partisanshitheads.

You're just ranting, that didn't make any sense based on the conversation. You're blowing Democrats, denying history of Middle East terrorism, denying the role of your party in that. But I'm the one who's partisan. Yeah ...

Put sanctions on Russia and Iran is developing nukes??? Pardon while I call bullshit on that

Exactly, Russia kicked his ass in Syria, invaded a bunch of the Ukraine and he came back with "sanctions." Oohhhh, scary.

And yes, he got Iran to agree to a ten year moratorium then they can develop nukes. And of course they ignored the 10 years and started now. He's a wet noodle

I love how the far left idiots still bring up the popular vote it will be three months since the election next week and some of you still can't accept the popular vote does not decide the Presidency.
We know all that But doesn't the winner losing by the greatest amount ever in our history make you think a little?....or it means nothing?

Exactly, Russia kicked his ass in Syria, invaded a bunch of the Ukraine and he came back with "sanctions." Oohhhh, scary.

And yes, he got Iran to agree to a ten year moratorium then they can develop nukes. And of course they ignored the 10 years and started now. He's a wet noodle
And now trump will not only not add sanctions ,,he's ready to drop the ones in place now The KGB murderers best friend?

Forum List

Back