so much for making America great again

Just more of your leftist moon bat shit. How's that working out for you? The country's getting tired of you. On November 8 they asked you "Can you hear me now?" And you're still saying no ...
This batshit too kaz?
Page's extensive business ties to state-owned Russian companies were investigated by a counterintelligence task force set up last year by the CIA. The investigation, which is reportedly ongoing, has examined whether Russia was funneling money into Trump's presidential campaign — and, if it was, who was serving as the liaison between the Trump team and the Kremlin.

The dossier claims that Trump's former campaign manager Paul Manafort asked Page to be the liaison. That claim has not been verified. Manafort served as a top adviser to a pro-Russian political party in Ukraine from 2004 to 2012 and emerged as a central figure in both the dossier and the intelligence community's early inquiries into Trump's ties to Russia.

Memos: CEO of Russia's state oil company offered Trump adviser, allies a cut of huge deal if sanctions were lifted

Memos: CEO of Russia's state oil company offered ...
Igor Sechin allegedly offered former Donald Trump ally Carter Page the brokerage of a 19% stake in Rosneft in exchange for the lifting of US sanctions.

View on www.businessinsider.com
Preview by Yahoo

Yes, you're batshit crazy. Your own article doesn't even say he took the bribe, only that he was offered it. It even says a big part of it's own point is "unverified." You believe because you want to believe, Mulder
The truth is out there kaz

Good one!
He's looking for mulder and scully.
Gillian Anderson as scully was in a tv series on cable in the Fall Great show

This batshit too kaz?
Page's extensive business ties to state-owned Russian companies were investigated by a counterintelligence task force set up last year by the CIA. The investigation, which is reportedly ongoing, has examined whether Russia was funneling money into Trump's presidential campaign — and, if it was, who was serving as the liaison between the Trump team and the Kremlin.

The dossier claims that Trump's former campaign manager Paul Manafort asked Page to be the liaison. That claim has not been verified. Manafort served as a top adviser to a pro-Russian political party in Ukraine from 2004 to 2012 and emerged as a central figure in both the dossier and the intelligence community's early inquiries into Trump's ties to Russia.

Memos: CEO of Russia's state oil company offered Trump adviser, allies a cut of huge deal if sanctions were lifted

Memos: CEO of Russia's state oil company offered ...
Igor Sechin allegedly offered former Donald Trump ally Carter Page the brokerage of a 19% stake in Rosneft in exchange for the lifting of US sanctions.

View on www.businessinsider.com
Preview by Yahoo

Yes, you're batshit crazy. Your own article doesn't even say he took the bribe, only that he was offered it. It even says a big part of it's own point is "unverified." You believe because you want to believe, Mulder

Good one!
watched it. I loved Mulder and Scully i.e., X-files.

So apparently the full faith and credit of the United States is now worth a piece of toilet paper that can be flushed down a gold-plated toilet.
I've been saying since Trump's election, there are only two things by which Trump's Administration should be judged as a success or failure. The most important one is the debt.

He and the Republican Congress own it now.

Everything else is smoke and mirrors.

No one gives a fuck about the debt, not really, it's kinda like the bible and the constitution; all they’re used for is clubbing the opposition with.

Good one!

I think the first season of Reality America is off to a more entertaining start.

Good one!
You'll love the Fall on cable check it out on how you can get it ,,,,

Good one!

I think the first season of Reality America is off to a more entertaining start.
dude the batshit crazies are going to need some Valium by the time we hit February 1st.

You said we "created" it, Dad. That's why I laughed at you. I want to withdraw from the Middle East entirely because we certainly bring the target to ourselves taking on policeman to the world. But to say we "created" it is stupid. This has gone on over there for millennia long before there was an America. If your crappy government schools didn't teach you about history, maybe you could crack open a book

You americans did.

You can't have an actual conversation with a Democrat. You're indoctrinated. You can ask the French and the Brits about that who gladly handed it to us because they were smart and were getting out of that hell hole while Democrats got us into it. I know you don't study history, so an interesing thing, it was actually your Democrat party who got us involved in all that. Sure, Republicans now keep us there just like Democrats do. But it was only one party that got us in that shit hole

"You can't have an actual conversation with a Democrat. You're indoctrinated."

All you partisanshitheads sound alike, and that's who one can never have a real conversation with, partisanshitheads.
and you ain't from here. so what? you have no fking clue.

He's not from here, but he does come here to get instructions from what to think from Americans. Democrats tell him what to think, and like a good little Democrat, he thinks it

Born and raised in the same county as Rush Limbaugh, sure hope you find yourself a democrat, hate to see all that practicing in your mirror go to waste.

Good one!

dude the batshit crazies are going to need some Valium by the time we hit February 1st.

I'll send any I run into your way!

So apparently the full faith and credit of the United States is now worth a piece of toilet paper that can be flushed down a gold-plated toilet.
I've been saying since Trump's election, there are only two things by which Trump's Administration should be judged as a success or failure. The most important one is the debt.

He and the Republican Congress own it now.

Everything else is smoke and mirrors.

No one gives a fuck about the debt, not really, it's kinda like the bible and the constitution; all they’re used for is clubbing the opposition with.
Reagan tripled the debt, silence,,,,GWB only doubled it, silence Goes up under Obama and the shit hits the fan

I'll send any I run into your way!
me i'm just drinking beer enjoying the show.

Forum List

Back