So much for states' rights.

Yeah, just like dems claim they're for the little man every four years. Same old tired song. Both parties hate this country. Where have you been?

I have been standing on the hill above the two sheep pens trying to tell you people this for 3 decades.

But you keep on voting for the same old same old

Just to reiterate the point: this is a silly OP premise.

The “issue” is completely unrelated to States’ rights.

So you are all for ending DACA now? Cool.

Yes, I've condemned Obama over that many times. He promised to address that early in his first term but did nothing. He then came up with a "rule" that should not extend beyond his term.

Do you not understand the concept of supporting something as opposed to supporting a party?

Yes, I've condemned Obama over that many times. He promised to address that early in his first term but did nothing. He then came up with a "rule" that should not extend beyond his term.

Do you not understand the concept of supporting something as opposed to supporting a party?
Good to see in this instance you are not a hypocrite.

you arent responding to them now you started a thread against one party and completely ignored the other which is far worse on the subject,,

When it's one side that pretends to support something and does the opposite it is irrelevant what the party that does not support that thing does.

"Well, the other party doesn't support it either" is a lame argument when they do not pretend to.

Of course the left editorialized the S.C. decision like they do most stories by adding the words "can pollute streams rivers and waterways". The S.C. never said that. The democrat majority in congress could pass a law allowing Native Indians to sabotage oil pipelines but it would be foolish. You almost gotta laugh that the left still blames Trump for Supreme Court decisions they don't like. It beats talking about Biden but then it seems that nobody talks to Biden anyway these days.

When it's one side that pretends to support something and does the opposite it is irrelevant what the party that does not support that thing does.

"Well, the other party doesn't support it either" is a lame argument when they do not pretend to.
I've never seeen the GOP support states rights,,

If the pipeline crosses State borders it becomes a federal issue.

If the pipeline stayed in the State in question, the rule would become overreach.
Correct. But you forget THE LAW does not matter anymore. FEELINGS MATTER, and that is why Kangaroo Brown was nominated to SCOTUS. Expect more lawless insanity to come.

Forum List

Back