So Much Winning, You'll Be Sick of All the Winning

(Checks health care costs)

Hmmm. They are still not coming down.

(Checks federal debt)

Hmmm. It is still rising.

Nope. I don't see any winning yet.

Yeah, you're right. The debt doesn't matter now. Or rising health care costs. Those are not important next to...crowd sizes.

Personally, just watching the left implode into deranged crazy bed wetting droolers has been great entertainment.

Report card: Conservatives just had their best fortnight in a decade

Hows that repeal and replace going. When are we going to get Trumps wonderful wonderful healthcare, that will cover everybody at much less cost.

Really. Obamacare is very much alive. Repeal; and replace is DOA
Not in my state...it's failed miserably here. There are people in my town that must travel 100 miles to find a doctor that takes their insurance. And if you need a test or procedure...good luck.

Not in my state...it's failed miserably here. There are people in my town that must travel 100 miles to find a doctor that takes their insurance. And if you need a test or procedure...good luck.

So how much did your rates go down under Trumps wonderful wonderful healthcare?

Failure is better? Are you now proud of failure? Not a single major policy accomplishment in 6 months

So how much did your rates go down under Trumps wonderful wonderful healthcare?
I'm a veteran of foreign war I don't pay anything but the rates can't go down until the Obama mandates are repealed. You know that.

Failure is better? Are you now proud of failure? Not a single major policy accomplishment in 6 months
SCOTUS, illegal border crossings down 75%, the economy is growing for the first time in 8 years. The stock market is booming, unemployment is way down. Criminal aliens are being deported daily, Shall I continue?

“Together we’re going to deliver real change that once again puts Americans first,” Trump said at an October rally in Florida. “That begins with immediately repealing and replacing the disaster known as Obamacare…You’re going to have such great health care, at a tiny fraction of the cost—and it’s going to be so easy.”

Trump’s confidence in his ability to win the health care fight continued through the first few weeks of his presidency. On February 9, he bragged that when it came to repealing Obamacare, “Nobody can do that like me.

Forum List

Back