So now....about that caravan invasion.....

HOSE3.jpg

This "invasion" reminds me of those creepy fake evangelical preachers who say God will call them home unless you send them a lot of money.
It's not real. It won't happen. But after all the rubes send in all their Social Security money to the fraudster, he will say, "Your prayers and money stopped me from dying!"

Just like every other caravan, this one will never arrive here. The tards have already forgotten how their propagandists got them all stirred up just this past April about another caravan. A caravan which never arrived.

And when this one doesn't arrive, the Chief Fraudster will claim, "Your hatred and my armed soldiers stopped us all from dying! Am I a hero, or what?"

This "invasion" reminds me of those creepy fake evangelical preachers who say God will call them home unless you send them a lot of money.
It's not real. It won't happen. But after all the rubes send in all their Social Security money to the fraudster, he will say, "Your prayers and money stopped me from dying!"

Just like every other caravan, this one will never arrive here. The tards have already forgotten how their propagandists got them all stirred up just this past April about another caravan. A caravan which never arrived.

And when this one doesn't arrive, the Chief Fraudster will claim, "Your hatred and my armed soldiers stopped us all from dying! Am I a hero, or what?"

Instead of sending their social security money to a fraudster, Americans sent it to democratic government.

At least after Madoff, some of the money still remained. The democratic government spent every penny.

So they quit? Then thank God Trump did tell them no....and showed force......it's how you do things.....

Every caravan has always turned back long before they got to our border.

Armed with this knowledge, Trump and Fox News saw an opportunity to perpetrate the perfect con on the rube herd. :lol:

What caravan? There's a caravan?

That went away after the 6th of November.

Will that brave group of militia men and women stay at the border protecting us from those evil refugees?

You know they were refugees? You know that for a fact? You have vetted every single one?

I think you need to contact Homeland security with your divine knowledge.
Or stop lying.... whichever.

Forum List

Back