So now....about that caravan invasion.....

Will we keep hearing from trump about this horrible invasion coming right at us?
SIX of the deadliest mass shootings in America came in the last 13 months and there was no caravan
and?
AND WHAT ??? You gun supporting morons can't figure out a way to LESSEN the chances some sick idiot can kill so many?
So you punish all law abiding for one? So you guarantee more victims. That’s stupid

Is the invasion caravan here yet? Have our brave militia members blown those women and children away yet?

Some Dem's are illegal sympathizing traitors.
Has Trump tweeted you his marching orders yet this morning?

That's President Trump fool.
My bad,,,,,,,President Trump ,Fool

Trump is looking forward to frustrating House Dem's for the next 2 years, his marching orders were to laugh at the left so :auiqs.jpg:

Is the invasion caravan here yet? Have our brave militia members blown those women and children away yet?

Trump is looking forward to frustrating House Dem's for the next 2 years, his marching orders were to laugh at the left so :auiqs.jpg:
He who laughs last, laughs best and you have it wrong as usual Look up the power the House has Get an education

He who laughs last, laughs best and you have it wrong as usual Look up the power the House has Get an education

Go ahead pummel yourselves upon the red wall in the Senate :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Every caravan has always turned back long before they got to our border.

Armed with this knowledge, Trump and Fox News saw an opportunity to perpetrate the perfect con on the rube herd. :lol:

We just had one make it here, Remember all the bitching about separating families

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe blue is jealous because he offered it and no one would rape him. Gotta be gross.

Have you ever been down to the border? Do you know how big that desert is? Whatever happens, you would never know.

Will we keep hearing from trump about this horrible invasion coming right at us?

Are they here yet?
Some are doing gardening around my house Should I worry?

Can you send them over I need a new roof.
Just had mine done last year Great job and 1500 less than the locals wanted
Never blame someone else for our illegal problem.

Forum List

Back