So now all of a sudden Twitter wants the government involved

justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013
It looks like Musk's reach beyond the board of Twitter just might work. The article listed below showcases the fears and trepidations of all the Twitter pussies who are horrified that musk might not continue their social bullying. 'One person controlling the media would be against democracy they say." What a bunch of double standard bullshit artists! That's what Twitter is now.... a dictatorial Monopoly. They're afraid he could influence the way people think and feel??? What the hell do you call what they're doing now? No.... Musk will be an excellent Steward of the venue and will bring it to heights and functionality previously unforeseen.

Why do I just know that all these panic voices are coming from the LBGTQ core of the faggot forum?

Jo

Last edited:
Why do I just know that all these panic voices are coming from the LBGTQ core of the faggot forum?
Between realignment of social media and Trump's announcement next year that he's running again, the Left are going to be forming pansy-assed militia units :) They're going to go full tharn and then shake the world with their mission to "save democracy"... idiots...

These leftist pro censorship simps are pathetic.
What makes me laugh is that they're complaining that he would have access to a dangerous amount of information which means they already have access to that same amount of information....why is it not dangerous in their hands? Or is the real danger that he might not used Twitter as a social enema to spread the message of the rainbow?

It looks like Musk's reach beyond the board of Twitter just might work. The article listed below showcases the fears and trepidations of all the Twitter pussies who are horrified that musk might not continue their social bullying. 'One person controlling the media would be against democracy they say." What a bunch of double standard bullshit artists! That's what Twitter is now.... a dictatorial Monopoly. They're afraid he could influence the way people think and feel??? What the hell do you call what they're doing now? No.... Musk will be an excellent Steward of the venue and will bring it to heights and functionality previously unforeseen.

Jo

The WP is owned by that poossy Jeff Bezos. He's afraid of Elon, lol.

The WP is owned by that poossy Jeff Bezos. He's afraid of Elon, lol.
The fact that Bezos can get state approval to buy one of our largest newspapers, is further proof we live in a failed state. I am suspicious of Musk. I doubt he’s all about free speech. Essentially his ownership of Twitter would be replacing one billionaire for another, but I could be wrong.

Last edited:
Are any of you on Twitter? Nobody is barred from stating how they feel unless they violate the TOS and are banned all together. I get on about twice a month or so...plenty of right wing idiocy on there to make you guys proud here:

Behold!
1650719637297.png

Here's a doofus who is charging customers more for no reason and will likely be out of business soon. Of course, in keeping with right wing idiocy...she'll blame Biden..

The fact that Bezos can get state approval to buy one of our largest newspapers, is further proof we live in a failed state. I am suspicious of Musk. I doubt he’s all about free speech. Essentially his ownership of Twitter would be replacing one billionaire for another, but I could be wrong.
Dorsey is actually behind him on this....he fell out with the board a while back and may actually be savoring a bit of revenge here.

Dorsey is actually behind him on this....he fell out with the board a while back and may actually be savoring a bit of revenge here.
Yes but Dorsey wasn’t against censorship, as far as I know. I suspect Musk isn’t either. I hope I’m wrong.

Forum List

Back