So now posts deemed off topic in current events are subject to deletion?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously?

Of course, it's been that way a long time. Where you been, Rumpelstiltskin??

:lol:

No it hasn't, previous policy was to NOT delete stuff at all. As for current events it is not a protected forum like politics. Mods used to just move threads to the appropriate forum if they did not belong where they were.

Deletion is a serious step and can not be undone.

Seriously?

No it hasn't, previous policy was to NOT delete stuff at all. As for current events it is not a protected forum like politics. Mods used to just move threads to the appropriate forum if they did not belong where they were.

Not since I joined. I saw stuff get deleted on my very first day, as a matter of fact.

As it should be. The purpose of running a forum is to make coin. If anything interferes with that it should be deleted.

Not since I joined. I saw stuff get deleted on my very first day, as a matter of fact.

I just want to know how you get 3-4 thousand pos reps a month?

Look for the rep whore threads in the Flame Zone.

Well, post lots of good material and engage a lot of people in conversation. BTW, I put out a thread in the announcements section on REP, adding some insights. Now, some people flamed that thread, but factually, there was nothing wrong with it, it was from the perspective of someone who sees that mathematical side of how it works - in other words, a good businessman when it comes to rep.

Now, if you rep me, I will give you some more hints, ok?

And now, back to the topic of this edifying thread, which is:

Sounds to me like a mod could maybe jump in and give 2 or 3 cents about this one.

Seriously?
true I'm living proof have been banned for a total of six weeks for making "off topic comments in the religious section.
I am still banned from using that section....
however, I do take some responsibility for that .

Last edited:

Well, post lots of good material and engage a lot of people in conversation. BTW, I put out a thread in the announcements section on REP, adding some insights. Now, some people flamed that thread, but factually, there was nothing wrong with it, it was from the perspective of someone who sees that mathematical side of how it works - in other words, a good businessman when it comes to rep.

Now, if you rep me, I will give you some more hints, ok?

And now, back to the topic of this edifying thread, which is:

Sounds to me like a mod could maybe jump in and give 2 or 3 cents about this one.
Seems like to me that Admin has told you over and over not to talk about the mods on the open forums. Send a PM to a Current Events mod and see if they don't cordially answer your stupid question.

Begging

Seriously?
true I'm living proof have been banned for a total of six weeks for making "off topic comments in the religious section.

No, you were banned for CONTINUING to make off topic/trolling responses MANY TIMES after you had been warned they were violations of the rules.

Get your facts straight.

Seriously?

No, you were banned for CONTINUING to make off topic/trolling responses MANY TIMES after you had been warned they were violations of the rules.

Get your facts straight.
I did.. it's kinda obvious ,so obvious in fact ,that having to mention it seems repetitive....

Ladies and gentlemen if you post a topic, or topics, in the wrong forum we will either move, close or delete the thread. It's all in the forum guidelines. It's SOP. All 3 actions are appropriate.

Post the appropriate topic(s) in the appropriate forum(s) or risk having the thread closed or deleted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back