So now St. Patrick's Day has to be about the Gay

Perhaps a little Chick-Fil-A protest against those beer companies would also send them a message, that we have no problem with gays, we have a problem with gays FORCING their personal perversion on those that don't want it, and those that support those radical elements, that refuse to keep their personal life, well personal, as almost all NORMAL people do, will have a price to pay....taking a page out of the subversives own handbook, so to speak.

So now St. Patrick's Day has to be about the Gay
Perhaps if you tried to get over being afraid and obsessed with gay Americans you’d be a bit less miserable.

It’s understood that you and others on the right fear and disdain change, diversity, and expressions of individual liberty, but you’re going to have to deal with the fact that gay Americans aren’t going to go back to being second class citizens as you’d like.

They march under the banner of the Church?

Yep...they even have booths at the festivals....why not?

The official catholic church does. I'm not talking about just a bunch of Catholics.

Show me a link.

Sure....Catholics, Mormons, many religious will march in Seattle's Pride Parade - seattlepi.com

and

California Catholic Daily - Three parishes in SF ?gay pride? parade

and

Pics of St. Joe?s marching in Gay Pride Parade | Catholic News Live

Just on the first page of google alone.

I remember at Long Beach a few years back they even had a gospel karaoke tent. And two years back I even started a thread here by my phone while at the San Diego Gay Pride parade, posting the groups marching including several churches. :D

Perhaps a little Chick-Fil-A protest against those beer companies would also send them a message, that we have no problem with gays, we have a problem with gays FORCING their personal perversion on those that don't want it, and those that support those radical elements, that refuse to keep their personal life, well personal, as almost all NORMAL people do, will have a price to pay....taking a page out of the subversives own handbook, so to speak.

Go right ahead. :D

Yep...they even have booths at the festivals....why not?

The official catholic church does. I'm not talking about just a bunch of Catholics.

Show me a link.

Sure....Catholics, Mormons, many religious will march in Seattle's Pride Parade - seattlepi.com

and

and

I remember at Long Beach a few years back they even had a gospel karaoke tent. And two years back I even started a thread here by my phone while at the San Diego Gay Pride parade, posting the groups marching including several churches. :D

These are private citizens, not the churches in question. Nice try. And they support your position, also nice try.

Show me a link.

and

and

These are private citizens, not the churches in question. Nice try. And they support your position, also nice try.

You might want to take the time to read the links....you posted one minute after I put the links down. :D

and

and

You might want to take the time to read the links....you posted one minute after I put the links down. :D

I did, while one link contained parish organizations, one pastor who did this was re-assigned, and I don't see any archdoicese support for this.

So you go to SF and find 3 parishes breaking church doctrine. hooray.

And it not that you are letting people who DO NOT support your position march, you are allowing people who DO support your position march.

Again, would you let ex-gay people march and allow them a banner decrying the homosexual lifestyle?

I have no power to form a movement, but perhaps someone that does will get that message....it's happened before, as I stated! :badgrin:

I have no power to form a movement, but perhaps someone that does will get that message....it's happened before, as I stated! :badgrin:

You might want to get with the Southern Baptists...they boycotted Disney over their gay-friendly worker's benefits package. Ask them how that worked out.

It's not that gays are banned.. They are banned from turning the parade into a political statement.

OMG, who drinks their expensive shit anyway

hope they take hit in their wallets over it...It would serve them right

I think we're all pretty sick of being bullied by these "militant" homosexuals who want's people to leave them alone...but then shove's their lifestyles in our face

Last edited:
Parades are for fags anyway so let them have their fun.

I never understood the allure of standing on a crowded street to watch people walk by.

OMG, who drinks their expensive shit anyway

hope they take hit in their wallets over it...It would serve them right

I think we're all pretty sick of being bullied by these "militant" homosexuals who want's people to leave them alone...but then shove's their lifestyles in our face

I'd boycott them but I didn't drink that nasty shit anyway so they wouldn't notice.

Forum List

Back