🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

So now that same sex marriage is a legal right...

so-now-that-same-sex-marriage-is-a-legal-right............................

Will get to find out what Perverted cause the Leftist Brigade will try next............the Zombies have to have a cause.................They don't agree with Homo's per say............they just needed a cause to make them feel superior and or righteous.............and now they will need another one to satisfy their need to feel righteous again............

Perhaps they find another cross to attack, or prayer meeting................while justifying the Muzzies right to do the same..........

Or demand we let Iran have Nuclear Power, but we can have no more here................It's hard to figure their next step on their BS of how America Sucks and they have the cure...............currently they are busy insuring a flag comes down..............next old statues...........renaming streets and parks across the whole United States are probably on their agenda as well.......................

The destruction of the culture and beliefs of the country must be achieved................more must go on the gov't dole..............because that is the purpose of Marxist.................always has been..........

So the response appears to be that NOW most of you don't think gay marriage will harm man/woman marriage at all?

Whoa. Then what the opposition to it all about, again?

So the response appears to be that NOW most of you don't think gay marriage...

Marriage is the Joining of One Man and One Woman.

As a matter of law, you're wrong. :banana: Your opinion is only that and it was recently shit on hardcore. Deal with it. You don't have to like it, but avoiding the reality of the situation makes you look pretty stupid.

So the response appears to be that NOW most of you don't think gay marriage...
Marriage is the Joining of One Man and One Woman.
As a matter of law, you're wrong.

In terms of Law...?

What law are ya speaking of here? Cite a statute... .

I'm speaking of the Constitution and the recent court decision. Legally, gay marriage is now just as real as anyone else's. You can scream upside down that a marriage is only between one man and one woman, it's not, you may wish it to be based on whatever it is you live by but why should anyone else care as your opinion doesn't have any legal legs to stand on?

Smile, be gay.

Cripes, how many threads are there going to be on this?

A whole shitload. Like or hate the ruling, you do realize that this is the most historic piece of Supreme Court jurisprudence in over half a century, right?

LMAO Hardly, it's a queer law.
They think that it's their in to make Christianity illegal, and will open up adoption to them. It's all about getting the youngsters.

Homosexual does not equal pedophile.

Sexual deviancy does indeed = Pedophilia. Homosexuality not only deviates from the human sexual standard, Homosexuality deviates as FAR FROM the human sexual standard as such can be deviated, where the subjects at issue REMAIN HUMAN! Meaning that to get to homosexuality you must deviate BEYOND Pedophilia... .

Be homosexual means that you have absolutely no concern for human sexual boundaries. If a man will engage in sexual behavior with another man, there's no reason to believe that where it becomes attracted to a child that it will resist that temptation any more than it resisted the other.

Cripes, how many threads are there going to be on this?

A whole shitload. Like or hate the ruling, you do realize that this is the most historic piece of Supreme Court jurisprudence in over half a century, right?

They think that it's their in to make Christianity illegal, and will open up adoption to them. It's all about getting the youngsters.

Sexual deviancy does indeed = Pedophilia. Homosexuality not only deviates from the human sexual standard, Homosexuality deviates as FAR FROM the human sexual standard as such can be deviated, where the subjects at issue REMAIN HUMAN! Meaning that to get to homosexuality you must deviate BEYOND Pedophilia... .

Be homosexual means that you have absolutely no concern for human sexual boundaries. If a man will engage in sexual behavior with another man, there's no reason to believe that where it becomes attracted to a child that it will resist that temptation any more than it resisted the other.

Homosexuality is worse than pedophilia? I'd hate to see your closet.

The Gay Marriage decision is a great day for America.

Equal rights under the law (including gay marriage) have been affirmed. Applying this across much of the rest of the country might do away with buying groups’ votes by promising and delivering special treatment. This would be a breath of fresh air.

Justice Roberts’ balancing of the right of individuals to marry versus the right of states to define marriage was rejected. Individual rights trump the rights of government. Keep on keeping on.

The proposition that what is legal in 36 states must not be illegal in the others should lead to fascinating public discussion. That could be one in which discussion of principles is not quashed. Thirty-eight states have concealed carry laws. Are those now to be extended to the rest of the states? Several states legalize marijuana; can I legally take my pot from Colorado to Oklahoma?

If two more states pass right to work legislation, will that right apply everywhere?

I see no downside in this decision.

I'm speaking of the Constitution and the recent court decision.

Legislatures make law. You said Homosexuality was the law of the land. I asked you for a statute to sustain your assertion.

The Court does not make law and the Court does not write the constitution.

What you're referring to is a delusion, wherein a Court just MADE IT UP... and You and hundreds of millions of people believed it, despite the absolute certainty that the SCOTUS does not have the power to make law.

But, without regard to that Rabbit hole, Marriage is the Joining of One Man and One Woman. As that is how nature designed the human species and Nature's law trumps all other iterations of such, except where such sustains nature's law.

The Gay Marriage decision is a great day for America.

Equal rights under the law (including gay marriage) have been affirmed. Applying this across much of the rest of the country might do away with buying groups’ votes by promising and delivering special treatment. This would be a breath of fresh air.

Justice Roberts’ balancing of the right of individuals to marry versus the right of states to define marriage was rejected. Individual rights trump the rights of government. Keep on keeping on.

The proposition that what is legal in 36 states must not be illegal in the others should lead to fascinating public discussion. That could be one in which discussion of principles is not quashed. Thirty-eight states have concealed carry laws. Are those now to be extended to the rest of the states? Several states legalize marijuana; can I legally take my pot from Colorado to Oklahoma?

If two more states pass right to work legislation, will that right apply everywhere?

I see no downside in this decision.

Answer to your questions? No.

I'm speaking of the Constitution and the recent court decision.

Legislatures make law. You said Homosexuality was the law of the land. I asked you for a statute to sustain your assertion.

The Court does not make law and the Court does not write the constitution.

What you're referring to is a delusion, wherein a Court just MADE IT UP... and You and hundreds of millions of people believed it, despite the absolute certainty that the SCOTUS does not have the power to make law.

But, without regard to that Rabbit hole, Marriage is the Joining of One Man and One Woman. As that is how nature designed the human species and Nature's law trumps all other iterations of such, except where such sustains nature's law.

You can say the court made it up, they applied the constitution to the case before them and now gay marriage is legal. Their ruling counts, your opinion does not. It's that simple.

Oh...So you feel that pedophilia is worse than homosexuality?

Ok. I'll bite.

What are you basing that conclusion upon?

Oh...So you feel that pedophilia is worse than homosexuality?

Ok. I'll bite.

What are you basing that conclusion upon?

Victimization and consent.

By the way, you're disgusting.

Forum List

Back