🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

So now that same sex marriage is a legal right...

How many of you conservatives will be getting divorced?

I mean, that's your argument, isn't it? That same sex marriage is going to destroy 'traditional' man/woman marriage?

How many of you expect your own marriages to be destroyed by this court decision?

Will you be marrying your boyfriend/girlfriend now that you can?

All marriage is gay. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

If a marriage is not gay then the couple is doing something wrong and may want to rethink about their lack of happiness in their marriage. I am also willing to bet a good majority of Conservative men and women are miserable in their heterosexual marriage but because they were told at a young age divorce is a sin too they stay miserable and project that misery onto others...

Not exactly. I'm flat out saying pedophilia is a crime against a victim who either is not old enough to give consent or quite literally doesn't give consent.

Ok. So your problem with Pedophilia is that it's a crime.

So if the board at the APA took a vote on the question: "Is a child capable of understanding the circumstances relevant to sexual entertainment", and through that vote they 'determined' that 'some children may actually benefit from a loving relationship with a caring adult'... and local, state and federal legislators and law enforcement organizations were lobbied and as a result the 'decision' by the APA vote was used to remove the question of a child's means to consent from all legal consideration of sexual intercourse... and the SCOTUS 'decided' that it is wrong to prevent a child from choosing to enter into a sexual relationship with an adult, then
YOU WOULD BE FINE WITH THAT?

Last edited:
Not exactly. I'm flat out saying pedophilia is a crime against a victim who either is not old enough to give consent or quite literally doesn't give consent.

Ok. So your problem with Homosexuality is that it's a crime.

No. What? I don't have any problems with homosexuality, you do.

So if the board at the APA took a vote on the question: "Is a child capable of understanding the circumstances relevant to sexual entertainment", and through that vote they 'determined' that 'some children may actually benefit from a loving relationship with a caring adult'... and local, state and federal legislators and law enforcement organizations were lobbied and as a result the 'decision' by the APA vote was used to remove the question of a child's means to consent from all legal consideration of sexual intercourse... and the SCOTUS 'decided' that it is wrong to prevent a child from choosing to enter into a sexual relationship with an adult, then you'd be fine with that?

Oh, if we lived in an alternate reality how would I feel? We don't, I don't know of any reputable agency/group/association that views homosexuality as a mental illness (let alone a crime, you dingbat). Get over it, gay marriage is legal in the United States.

Same sex marriage is marriage.

Marriage is the Joining of One Man and One Woman.

And one man and one man. Or one woman and one woman.

In all 50 states. Exactly as I told you it would be.
Every one expected this legal ruling. The effect is exactly the same as if the justices had ruled that all dogs are cats and must be treated as cats.

In other words, a legal ruling that cannot change reality.

Your comparison is false and has no bearing on reality.

Here's reality: Gays having the right to marry in all 50 states changes NOTHING for those who aren't gay or who don't work in the wedding industry.

And I'm willing to bet that most people who work in the wedding industry are happy today because the potential market for their services had just expanded. I know the Canadian wedding industry enjoyed a big boom when gays were allowed to marry here.

Contrary to the hysteria of right wingers, a year from now, when nothing has changed for those who aren't gay, and God hasn't destroy the U.S. for its sins, keys is still going to be blithering to himself about how wrong it all is.

I had a neighbour who everyone in the neighbourhood knew was gay but because of his religious convictions, hated homosexuals to a degree that was surprising. He never dated anyone - not women for obvious reasons, and not men because it was disgusting.

He owned a lovely little row house. A gay couple moved into the house next to him and he was half crazed by this. Their bedroom was on the other side of the wall from his bedroom. It made him crazy, irrationally so, to think about what was going on, on the other side of his bedroom wall. Keys reminds me very much of this guy.

Oh, if we lived in an alternate reality how would I feel?

So changing the law equates to an alternate reality?

This you assert, even as you're present to celebrate what YOU DESCRIBED as 'the changing of the Law', thus, as you define it we just entered an alternate reality, which you just implied was not only unlikely, but impossible.

Reader, do you see the delusion at work there?

As I've said day in and out by this time next year, we'll be in here debating if Children have a right to consent to sex with adults.

And the above would-be 'contributor' will be here providing links to teenage boys choosing to have sex with their adult teachers... and photos of prepubescent tikes in beauty pageants made up to appear like sexualized adults... .

Raising the speed limit also equates to an alternate reality, or however you choose to describe it. The new reality is that gay marriage is legal in all states where as a couple of days ago it wasn't. You want to continue to say that marriage is only between one man and one woman. Well, that is factually incorrect, people are now filing for marriage licenses and they will be legally married, many have been in most other states. You can deny that because you don't want it to be so but who cares, you're not the law of the land.

This you assert, even as you're present to celebrate what YOU DESCRIBED as 'the changing of the Law'.

Gay marriage is legal in all states, a couple of days ago it wasn't. Why do you have a problem with the reality?

I'm betting they do.

As I've said day in and out by this time next year, we'll be in here debating if Children have a right to consent to sex with adults.

I highly doubt that but I don't dwell on the subject like you do.

And the above would-be 'contributor' will be here providing links to teenage boys choosing to have sex with their adult teachers... and photos of prepubescent tikes in beauty pageants made up to appear like sexualized adults... .

Eww. Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with you?

Contrary to the hysteria of right wingers, a year from now, when nothing has changed ...

When nothing has changed?

We're not 24 hours from the would-be "Decision" and already in this thread, your cult is declaring that because of the newly found Fundamental Right to Marry... Parents can marry their siblings, Siblings can marry one another and Anyone can marry anything including their pets.

What's more the sun had not even set yesterday before the Polygamy cult was celebrating their own FUNDAMENTAL RIGHT to for them to marry as many people as they 'identify' as being necessary to make them happy.

Nobody is saying parents can marry their siblings or whatever other weird shit you're into. You are cracking up all over this thread and making conservatives look like complete morons.

wanda-full.png

Contrary to the hysteria of right wingers, a year from now, when nothing has changed ...

When nothing has changed?

We're not 24 hours from the would-be "Decision" and already in this thread, your cult is declaring that because of the newly found Fundamental Right to Marry... Parents can marry their siblings, Siblings can marry one another and Anyone can marry anything including their pets.

What's more the sun had not even set yesterday before the Polygamy cult was celebrating their own FUNDAMENTAL RIGHT to for them to marry as many people as they 'identify' as being necessary to make them happy.

Raising the speed limit also equates to an alternate reality, or however you choose to describe it.

ROFLMNAO!

That's pitiful...

So if the board at the APA took a vote on the question: "Is a child capable of understanding ... sexual entertainment" ... if SCOTUS 'decided' that it is wrong to prevent a child from choosing to enter into a sexual relationship with an adult, then you'd be fine with that?

SO, you're saying that YOU recognize the child's right to choose? Or wait... are you trying to deny the rights of children to consent?

You seem determined to hide what it is you're trying to say. Are you for or against changing the law so as to recognize the right of children to consent to sexual relationship with a loving and caring adults, or NOT?

Wow~ Suddenly the opposition is struck with an inexplicable bout of reticence.

Apparently, the Media is behind the curve and MSNBC is not gushing rationalizations to help the cult explain why changing the law to make homosexual equal, isn't going to lead to changing the law to make children equal, which is of course what is going to be necessary to revise reality to the alternate in which Adults are rightfully entitled to pursue children for sexual gratification.

LOL!

I can't WAIT for them to catch up... .

But at least this, the morning after the SCOTUS 'decided' that Marriage is a fundamental right, we have the Cult in here pointing out that Polygamists, incestuous and those who love their pet's too much, are good to go.

24 HOURS!

Raising the speed limit also equates to an alternate reality, or however you choose to describe it.

ROFLMNAO!

That's pitiful...

Not really. you seem to think a change in the law is a bad thing. We could go with Loving v Virginia that ended bans on interracial marriage. It's the same thing, before that case in many states whites and blacks couldn't get married, afterward they could. Life went on like it will in this case too.

So if the board at the APA took a vote on the question: "Is a child capable of understanding ... sexual entertainment" ... if SCOTUS 'decided' that it is wrong to prevent a child from choosing to enter into a sexual relationship with an adult, then you'd be fine with that?

SO, you're saying that YOU recognize the child's right to choose? Or wait... are you trying to deny the rights of children to consent?

What? I recognize that pedophilia is against the law and for good reason.

You seem determined to hide what it is you're trying to say. Are you for or against changing the law so as to recognize the right of children to consent to sexual relationship with a loving and caring adults, or NOT?

I'm against child fucking, whether the child consents or not. There are no contradictions on my part here.

Last edited:

This you assert, even as you're present to celebrate what YOU DESCRIBED as 'the changing of the Law', thus, as you define it we just entered an alternate reality, which you just implied was not only unlikely, but impossible.

The only delusions here are YOURS!

Wow~ Suddenly the opposition is struck with an inexplicable bout of reticence.

Apparently, the Media is behind the curve and MSNBC is not gushing rationalizations to help the cult explain why changing the law to make homosexual equal, isn't going to lead to changing the law to make children equal, which is of course what is going to be necessary to revise reality to the alternate in which Adults are rightfully entitled to pursue children for sexual gratification.

LOL!

I can't WAIT for them to catch up... .

But at least this, the morning after the SCOTUS 'decided' that Marriage is a fundamental right, we have the Cult in here pointing out that Polygamists, incestuous and those who love their pet's too much, are good to go.

24 HOURS!

You're the only person here suggesting that any of these things will happen.

You've lost your mind over this issue.

How many of you conservatives will be getting divorced?

I mean, that's your argument, isn't it? That same sex marriage is going to destroy 'traditional' man/woman marriage?

How many of you expect your own marriages to be destroyed by this court decision?
So does this mean I have to reconcile with my ex wives?

You've lost your mind over this issue.

Really?

Then please inform the reader of your position, with regard to providing equal protection under the law for the Right of Children to consent to sex.

If you're an advocate of recognizing Children's right to legal independence, please tell the reader, why.

If you contest the advocacy to recognize children's right to consent to sex... please explain your contest.

(Reader, she can't tell you, because to do so provides that she will inevitably either expose the bottomless nature of degeneracy, or expose herself as a person who does not recognize equal protections under the law for everyone.)

Forum List

Back