🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

So now that same sex marriage is a legal right...

No, our argument is that assholes will use the bad law to force us to participate in disgusting homosexual rites of passage and punish us for our faith.

No your argument from day one has been to show us how fucking stupid you are by thinking you are right in any shape.

Nobody cares if they get married.
Nobody ever cared if they got married.

But now they can claim you're violating their civil rights if you refuse to marry them or participate in their homosexual marriage stylings. It puts their big fat asses on top of the churches.
liar as usual. You cared then, you care now. But i guess this was to be the argument? you losers didnt care about them getting married. It was something else all along.

Fuck off.

LOL! NO... The Scotus did not apply to the Constitution, they made reference to it, then simply made up conclusions which could not have possible been drawn from any words set forth in the US Constitution.

No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

^^^Those^^^ are words set forth in the US constitution.

Yep... and no privilege or immunity of a single homosexual was being abridged and not a single homosexual was deprived of life, liberty or property through the sustaining of the natural standards that define marriage.

The courts disagreed with you, all fixed now.

LOL! Of course they did... What else would you expect from Relativists?

Yet, still... Marriage is the Joining of One Man and One Woman.

LOL! NO... The Scotus did not apply to the Constitution, they made reference to it, then simply made up conclusions which could not have possible been drawn from any words set forth in the US Constitution.

No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

^^^Those^^^ are words set forth in the US constitution.

Yep... and no privilege or immunity of a single homosexual was being abridged and not a single homosexual was deprived of life, liberty or property through the sustaining of the natural standards that define marriage.

The courts disagreed with you, all fixed now.

LOL! Of course they did... What else would you expect from Relativists?

Yet, still... Marriage is the Joining of One Man and One Woman.

If that makes you feel better, it doesn't really matter what your opinion is though, gay marriage is a thing and it's legal.

The only thing fixed is your imagination.

Aw, nobody cares what you think, your opinion is irrelevant. Done deal, gay marriage for anyone who wants it. Welcome to the United States, your worst nightmare.

How many of you conservatives will be getting divorced?

I mean, that's your argument, isn't it? That same sex marriage is going to destroy 'traditional' man/woman marriage?

How many of you expect your own marriages to be destroyed by this court decision?
I've been divorced for 8 years but I blame the Backstreet Boys.

No, our argument is that assholes will use the bad law to force us to participate in disgusting homosexual rites of passage and punish us for our faith.
Lighten up pup, you have rights too. No one can force you to attend or participate in a gay wedding. They simply now have the same right as we do--the right to be married and miserable.

How many of you conservatives will be getting divorced?

I mean, that's your argument, isn't it? That same sex marriage is going to destroy 'traditional' man/woman marriage?

How many of you expect your own marriages to be destroyed by this court decision?
I've been divorced for 8 years but I blame the Backstreet Boys.

I've been divorced for 30 and I blame my ex-wife.

Lighten up pup, you have rights too. No one can force you to attend or participate in a gay wedding. They simply now have the same right as we do--the right to be married and miserable.
They had that right already. Now they can penalize businesses for withholding endorsement and refusing to participate in creepy sacrilege.

They had that right already. Now they can penalize businesses for withholding endorsement and refusing to participate in creepy sacrilege.

The legality of their marriage isn't the basis of PA laws. But discrimination against someone because of their sexual orientation.

That is coming.

That is coming.

What is coming eventually is actual equal rights for everyone.

Why are you threatened by that?

Forum List

Back